Let's Play Magic: The Gathering

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Let's Play Magic: The Gathering

Post by Lonestar »

Many moons ago, we had several Magic The Gathering threads here in AMP. In the interest of seeing SDN's mighty creative intellect applied again, I am opening a new thread. I have come across this creator, and, being mildly bored, made a few SDN-related cards(as well as some old ones).

(Note: The older editor used seems to have been stopped by WOTC)

Image Image
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image Image
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

I still have a copy of the older editor, thankfully. It blows all the others I've seen out of the water. Still, I haven't been using it much lately; I started on a Star Trek set a while back, but I lost interest. Too many 1/1 creatures. :P

Thanks for bringing this up, though, Lonestar; you gave me a fresh idea. How does MTG: STGOD sound? :)
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

MTG: STGOD?

That sounds terrifying.

Who's on the 'teams'? Mess, BlackMages, HAB...
Wait, there's crossover in teammates there.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

I've got a slightly outdated stack of Dark Councilors cards sitting around here somewhere...
Ah! Here we go.
Made with Magic Set Editor.
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
rhoenix
Jedi Council Member

Post by rhoenix »

I've never made a Magic card like that before. That was utterly pandering to the ego, but fun.
Medic
Sith Devotee

Post by Medic »

Imageedit: alternate >> Image
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Firs version is better, Brung.

And if that's what modern Magic cards look like, then they suck. I far prefer the old designs.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
TheFeniX
Sith Marauder

Post by TheFeniX »

Threw this together for kicks. Thanks for the link.