Michael Moore says bad things about 9/11 passengers

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Michael Moore says bad things about 9/11 passengers

Post by His Divine Shadow »

http://kier.3dfrontier.com/forums/showt ... genumber=1

Also, I thought this would be a nice time to compare the opinion of SD and SB on this matter to see where we stand.
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

I loved the book Stupid White Men...and those comments if he was sticking true to form were probably an attempt to point out rather stupid racist sterotypes.
As for shouting at the £5 an hour bar staff....as one who was so poorly paid....that I dont like....but the rest....
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

I thought he was a fat bittter loony before. Now I'll add completely insensitive asshole to that as well.
KhyronTheBackstabber
Jedi Council Member

Post by KhyronTheBackstabber »

I've always thought Moore was an annoying jack ass, so this dosn't really surprise me at all.
MM's Zentraedi Warlord/CF's Original Predacon/JL's Mad Titan
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Stormbringer wrote:I thought he was a fat bittter loony before. Now I'll add completely insensitive asshole to that as well.
Careful now, Dalton worships him!
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Crazy_Vasey
Jedi Council Member

Post by Crazy_Vasey »

What a fucking waste of fucking space may a thousand maggots eat his eyeballs.
Skelron
Jedi Master

Post by Skelron »

Oh how quick we are to shout INSENSITIVE JERK... How dare he etc. We all kinda of ignore or don't know that he Knew People on those Planes. Yes indeed one of his friends, whom he had worked with on his Movies was onboard the plane that crashed into the south Tower. He knew the pain felt by the who lost friends that day onboard the Planes. He knew what they felt like, but of course to even mention sebtember the 11th in anyway other than 100% Serious, no sarcasm added is to be accussed of being insensitive. The Problem is if he is being insensitive he's being so too himself as well, to himself directly as a citizen of New York City and as a person that lost friends on that day aboard the planes.... So hay people should perhaps not be so quick to shout Insensitive Jerk
From a review of the two Towers.... 'As for Gimli being comic relief, what if your comic relief had a huge axe and fells dozens of Orcs? That's a pretty cool comic relief. '
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

MKSheppard wrote:
Stormbringer wrote:I thought he was a fat bittter loony before. Now I'll add completely insensitive asshole to that as well.
I'd care who Dalton worships. Michael just proved he's a fat bitter asshole that has to slander the dead to make his absolutely insane points.
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

Hey his TV show was funny- especially the episode where he got a guy to dress up as Hitler and go to Swiss banks asking to make a withdrawal. Utterly hilarious!
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

The next idiot that tries to hijack a plane will get torn to pieces by the unarmed passengers. Before 9/11 passengers generally accepted that if they co-operated with the hijackers they'd be safe after a token passenger or 2 get shot to make a point. In that situation it's probably smarter to just sit tight rather than act and scare the hijackers into doing something drastic. After 9/11 passengers know that their lives are forfeit in a hijacking, and you can bet they'll be fighting for everything they're worth to put the hijackers down so the plane doesn't get crashed. Simple as that, all the black guy/ white guy shit is garbage.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Alex Moon
Rabid Monkey

Post by Alex Moon »

Michael Moore is a loadmouth jerk who isn't even funny. :x
Warwolves | VRWC | BotM | Writer's Guild | Pie loves Rei
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

Aerius said it well. The passengers that died in Pennslyvania did fight back. Because they heard via cell phone what was happening. I dont think the people that hit the towers or the pentagon were aware they were on a suicide mission.

Good for the staff of the theatre for refusing to work on him.
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

MKSheppard wrote:
You are stupid. Just because I agree with some of the ideas in his book doesn't mean I worship him...but should I be surprised that the king of the False Dilemma thinks so?

Close your mouth and sit down, child.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

So Michael Moore is a jackass. What else is new?
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

it's funny how a man can make a career outta being a BLACK racist. If it was the other way arround he'd have been publically flogged. Reverse Racism is still going strong.......
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
SAMAS
Mecha Fanboy

Post by SAMAS »

Funny thing is, that whole black/white bit would actually be funny if say, Chris Rock was saying it. But since the guy's being serious, it just sounds stupid.
Not an armored Jigglypuff

"I salute your genetic superiority, now Get off my planet!!" -- Adam Stiener, 1st Somerset Strikers
EmperorMing
Sith Devotee

Post by EmperorMing »

TrailerParkJawa wrote:Aerius said it well. The passengers that died in Pennslyvania did fight back. Because they heard via cell phone what was happening. I dont think the people that hit the towers or the pentagon were aware they were on a suicide mission.

Good for the staff of the theatre for refusing to work on him.
Thank you for saying that. The ones that hit the towers may not have had *time* to organise something...

DILLIGAF: Does It Look Like I Give A Fuck

Kill your God!
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Dalton wrote:You are stupid. Just because I agree with some of the ideas in his book doesn't mean I worship him...but should I be surprised that the king of the False Dilemma thinks so?
You're the one constantly talking about Stupid White Men...Do I spout off
taglines from Rush Limbaugh books all the time? No.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

I like Mike Moore's work and have a lot of respect for the man.

But in this particular case he was being an arsehole.

And... UNDERPAID BAR/HOSPITALITY STAFF OF THE WORLD UNITE!
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

weemadando wrote: And... UNDERPAID BAR/HOSPITALITY STAFF OF THE WORLD UNITE!
Yay! I WANT TO BE COMPENSATED FOR MY WORK IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM
OF A MAJOR HOTEL!

DOWN WITH THE CAPITALIST OPPRESSORS!

InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

weemadando wrote:And... UNDERPAID BAR/HOSPITALITY STAFF OF THE WORLD UNITE!
AND THEIR BITCHES!
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Necro99
Padawan Learner

Post by Necro99 »

I dont agree with him, but you gotta be braindead when you are 100:1 and do nothing, knowing you will all DIE.
[url=http://sovietrevolution.net/]USSR MICRONATION!
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Only, oh ye of little intelligence, they didn't know they were going to die until the last minute. Usually people in hijackings get off with a few bruises and a shaked up psyche.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Shadow WarChief
Rabid Monkey

Post by Shadow WarChief »

Necro99 wrote:I dont agree with him, but you gotta be braindead when you are 100:1 and do nothing, knowing you will all DIE.

I agree. But only the Pennsylvania flight knew that they were going to die and they did what they needed to do.

As stated earlier, the other 3 flights just thought it was a typical ransom hijacking and that their lives were not on the line

Therefore: Moore is being a fucking idiot and I hope lice infect his balls till the day he dies.
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Necro99 wrote:I dont agree with him, but you gotta be braindead when you are 100:1 and do nothing, knowing you will all DIE.
Before 9/11 hijackers did not crash planes. The usual mode of operation was to hijack a plane and land it somewhere and hold the passengers hostage until the hijacker's demands are met. Demands could range from money to freeing their "countrymen" or other stuff like that. A few passengers or crew may get shot to make a point but that was about it. The hijackers did not kill people in large numbers, so unless you're that unfortunate token shooting victim you'll come out of it alive. Let's see, you got about 200-400 people in a plane and let's say 5 of them get shot, that's still a 97% or better chance that you'll live. Why risk trying to take the hijacker out and getting shot in the process when you have such a good chance of living?

After the first 3 planes went down on 9/11, people knew that they had no chance of living if the plane got hijacked. The plane that went down in Pennsylvania, the passengers there tried to fight back but failed. The plane where the idiot tried to blow up his shoe and got wailed on by the passengers. The days of the complacent passenger are over, they now know that they will die unless they fight back, and they do. I don't believe I've heard of a successful hijacking since 9/11.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P