Derelict. A Stargate - nBSG crossover

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

SWEET! New chap!
CaptainChewbacca wrote:Awesome, awesome stuff. I'm guessing Cain is going to try and nix the plan and demand that Earth give the fleet weapons to wipe out the Cylons. It will be interesting, though, if Earth insists on dealing with the 'recognized civilian government'. In the show she was the biggest kid on the block, but here Earth might just say 'STFU N00B'.
If things get bad enough that Prometheus is called back in, those Asgard transporters would make the point moot.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Darth Yoshi wrote:SWEET! New chap!
CaptainChewbacca wrote:Awesome, awesome stuff. I'm guessing Cain is going to try and nix the plan and demand that Earth give the fleet weapons to wipe out the Cylons. It will be interesting, though, if Earth insists on dealing with the 'recognized civilian government'. In the show she was the biggest kid on the block, but here Earth might just say 'STFU N00B'.
If things get bad enough that Prometheus is called back in, those Asgard transporters would make the point moot.
You'd probably need the Deadelus for rescuing Capricans. Prommies' transporters still require the beacons IIRC.
dragon
Sith Marauder

Post by dragon »

Very nice update, where's the rest :P
Hawkwings
Sith Devotee

Post by Hawkwings »

Ahh damn, and when everything was looking up for the Colonials too...

Great chapter! Hope the next one comes a bit faster! :wink:
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Great stuff as always, Chris. Well-thought out, funny, and engaging. Keep it up!