Old Star Trek goodies. (drawings) 56k beware?

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Havok
Miscreant

Old Star Trek goodies. (drawings) 56k beware?

Post by Havok »

So I was going through my boxes from storage (finally) and I came across a whole box of drawings. Nothing great, but stuff I just haven't thrown away yet. I though that some of the folks here would like the Star Trek sketches that I did when I was bored of drawing Jedi. Don't laugh too hard and enjoy.
Sorry if the pics are too big.

I think I did this during the last couple of seasons of DS9.

My one up of the Sovereign class.

I think a pure war ship.

Future Trek. Oooooooooo.

Definitely a pure war ship.

Just to remind the Trektards who's boss!
Pollux
Padawan Learner

Post by Pollux »

Nice. I like the warship designs - pointy!

However, I'm afraid your ISD looks rather... anorexic.
Kenny_10_Bellys
Jedi Knight

Post by Kenny_10_Bellys »

Anything more on the second last one, the Perseverance i think you called it? Specifically the underside around the main deflector area and the nacelle details, both front and rear. There's not enough detail for me there. Also I notice no warp radiator areas, is it meant to be like the defiant with the bussard at front and the rear as the blue glow?
visit http://www.kennyscrap.com for all your crap model needs.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Kenny_10_Bellys wrote:Anything more on the second last one, the Perseverance i think you called it? Specifically the underside around the main deflector area and the nacelle details, both front and rear. There's not enough detail for me there. Also I notice no warp radiator areas, is it meant to be like the defiant with the bussard at front and the rear as the blue glow?
Uh... I dunno. I just liked watching the shows. The technobabble went in one ear and out the other. But, yes, it is supposed to be like the Defiant in the way that it doesn't have the warp nacelles or its support pylons exposed and it is a dedicated warship. The drawing itself is probably 8 or 9 years old, but I can draw a full work up of the ship if you want.
Kenny_10_Bellys
Jedi Knight

Post by Kenny_10_Bellys »

Quite old, eh? You see I'm looking to make a larger Star Trek ship and your design there caught my eye because it's very similar to ones I'd been making myself. I always liked the more unconventional Trek designs, the ones that looked compact and sleek, and yours fits the bill. I'm not sure about the great size of the thing, taking smaller capital ships in its shuttlebay smacks of fanboy Uberships, but I think the shape could work well.
visit http://www.kennyscrap.com for all your crap model needs.