RoTJ rewrites take 2?

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

ColonialAdmiral
Padawan Learner

RoTJ rewrites take 2?

Post by ColonialAdmiral »

After digging around in the fanfic section, I finaly decided to look at the Fanfic Challenge: RoTJ Rewrite. It seems though, that it never panned out, unless the stories were posted somewhere else...

Anyways, it seems like a rather large project, which is probably why nobody won...

Which brings me to this:
What if instead of tackling it with just 1 person, what about a team of writers? Hell, with all the accumilated SW knowledge on this board, we could make something great.

So is anybody interested?

Oh, and if the contest really did have a winner, disregard the above, and provide a link to where that stuff is posted please. I'd like to read it.
Setesh
Jedi Master

Post by Setesh »

I'm still writing mine even thought the deadline is past. That was pretty much the problem for me was the deadline. I write in spurts. I'll write a chapter of one fanfic then get sick of the source material and have to go write something else. I have to admit I'm also curious: Did anyone finish much less win that one?
"Nobody ever inferred from the multiple infirmities of Windows that Bill Gates was infinitely benevolent, omniscient, and able to fix everything. " Argument against god's perfection.

My Snow's art portfolio.