WIP and a Pestering on technique

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Tasoth
Sith Devotee

WIP and a Pestering on technique

Post by Tasoth »

So I've decided to quit being a nancy and actually improve my digital art ability. This is the WIP:

Funny thing is, the fire is a bitch because I have to show that in the highlights. Is there a quick way to have that color overlay on a color in the image? Say when I go to the face, if I do a luminosity layer, will that tint the color the blue of the fire?

Also, this is far from done. Feedback wanted.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

I like it, but I can't give any real feedback because I'm not sure what "it" is. A four handed smokey phantom demon perhaps?
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

havokeff wrote:I like it, but I can't give any real feedback because I'm not sure what "it" is. A four handed smokey phantom demon perhaps?
Actually a Duke of the Unseelie court, the Duke of Tallows to be exact. Yes, that's right, he's a faerie, mayhaps an Elf at one point but no longer. He's little more then a living plume of flame with a penchant for turning his enemies into candles just to burn them for eternity. Oh, and plotting to take over the Unseelie court from the rest of the Dukes/Duchesses.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac