What's your perfect day?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

I was watching TV and I just remembered that no good day is complete without an episode or two of Robot Chicken. I just about pissed myself laughing at the "Keanu Reeves's Sausage" skit on tonight's episode. :lol:
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
TithonusSyndrome
Sith Devotee

Post by TithonusSyndrome »

I guess a Friday where I can have a fulfilling and productive day at school, then get picked up by friends to go jam before eating a quick barbecued supper and going to a concert I've anticipated for a long time, where I can get outrageously drunk, bang my head in sheer ecstasy all night, and smash my best friends around in the mosh pit.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Pick wrote:green tea ice cream
That stuff is aces.

For me, my perfect day tends toward similar things to other people here. Should I be staying at my girlfriend's house, or vice versa, then I'm pretty much gauranteed to have a good day. For example, last week, I woke up with my girlfriend stroking my hair, we had sex, then got up and made breakfast together. A proper cooked breakfast, with poached eggs. Poached eggs. But the real important part was making it together.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
The_Saint
Jedi Knight

Post by The_Saint »

Anyday not requiring me to do anything or be anywhere... last great day included a cooked brekky at a mates, 4wd trip out to a beach for the day and spend the evening kicked back under the stars round a campfire waiting for dinner to cook...

or any day out on horse back but those days seem to be few and far between these days...
All people are equal but some people are more equal than others.
Starglider
Miles Dyson

Post by Starglider »

That would be the day I finally perfect my army of robot minions and take over the world. Anything else is just second best.

But in the mean time, probably some hiking in the Peak District, then some gaming with friends, then a night out, then some wild cosplay sex. With someone calling me half way though to say we just won a major contract to develop something really interesting. Had a couple of days like that back when I was living in Sheffield.
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

There's not one perfect day. Not for me at least.

For example, a day where I can lazily sit on my couch and watch TV all day, have some sex and cook myself a delicious meal without any cares would be a perfect day.

But then a day spent out on a river fly fishing, or hiking with my dog, until I'm exhausted and then sitting back in a comfortable chair for some sauteed trout, maybe some garlic mash or polenta and a nice wine or a cold, crisp beer would be a perfect day.

Then there's spending the day with my friends and their children: Maybe take the little ones to the zoo, or a ball game, I cook a nice dinner for us all, play my guitar for the girls ("Uncle Mark, will you play your pitar?" :D ) and then relax on the couch watching cartoons with a 3 year old who insists on cuddling with me before bed time. (As she used to say when she was two, "Mawk! I cuddle you!")

It sort of reminds me of Anthony Bourdain's "A Cook's Tour." In it, he writes of his search for the "perfect meal" and during the course of the book/his travels he ends up having more than one, eating at little roadside stands in Vietnam, eating in some of the finest restaurants in the world, and ending with his toes in the sand, eating a slab of ribs, as I recall, in the Caribbean with his wife.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
Ravencrow
Padawan Learner

Post by Ravencrow »

A perfect day would be a day where I can spend a whole day with friends and no one has to look at their watches and rush off because of some other appointment. Everyone is there and not thinking about what they have to do afterwards. I haven't had a day like that for a long time. I haven't had a date with my group of friends where someone isn't either late or has to go off early, or can't come at all.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Amazing sex, good restaurant, great movie, late-night chilling with friends at the Brew or just shooting the shit somewhere. No work the next day, no obligations to take care of. Doesn't get much better.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

I'd like to spend the morning mowing the lawn, the afternoon romping with Ricky in the backyard, and the cool evening hours lounging and drinking tea. Maybe set off some firecrackers, and the night time on the porch, feeling the autumn breeze, talking about nothing in particular with nobody in particular.

All of this would occur within my very own house.
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Lately the perfect day has been sitting in Carls Jr with Rosie, enjoying the air conditioning while sipping diet coke, and reading together. Then the best part are the hug breaks where she seems to just melt onto my chest. If its a lazy day, we'll stay for hours. Rosie will bring her cross-stitch to work on, and I'll bring a notebook to plot my revenge and eventual world domination through making new Youtube videos.

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

A late morning with a hearty, heart stopping breakfast. A good walk with my girl, a steak dinner, late night TV cuddling, followed by sex and sleep.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete