World War Hulk (Drawing)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Havok
Miscreant

World War Hulk (Drawing)

Post by Havok »

If we don't get something like this I'm going to be disappointed. Probably just a fanboy's dream though.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

The Blob isn't fat anymore.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:The Blob isn't fat anymore.
WHAT?!?! Since when? And why the FUCK NOT?!?!
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Fucking M-Day. :evil:
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Jedi Master

Post by avatarxprime »

Why do you have She-Hulk and Spider-Man going up against the Hulk? She-Hulk sides with him and Spidey has no interest.

Also, War Machine lost the well, "war machine" look, he's all slick and shiny now.

Other than that it looks really good, all you're missing is The Sentry. Of course, he'd kinda sorta end the fight right then and there.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

avatarxprime wrote:Why do you have She-Hulk and Spider-Man going up against the Hulk? She-Hulk sides with him and Spidey has no interest.

Also, War Machine lost the well, "war machine" look, he's all slick and shiny now.

Other than that it looks really good, all you're missing is The Sentry. Of course, he'd kinda sorta end the fight right then and there.
Well if Marvel wanted to do this right, I think it would come down to something like this.
The Hulk wants to kill the Illuminati. The Illuminati are friends with a lot of the other superheros.

Spidey was in the FF and The Defenders and is friends with both Strange and Richards. If the Hulk just bashed them and was going to continue to bash, Spidey would most definitely help.

Same goes with the She-Hulk. She isn't necessarily opposed to the out come of the Illuminati's actions she is just pissed that there wasn't due process in coming to the decision.

I didn't know about War Machine.

The Sentry huh? :roll: Well luckily it's my fanboy drawing. :wink:
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

But Spidey Also hates Iron Man now doesn't he? So he have no problem with Hulk splatting him. Regardless, thats an awesome drawing.
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Post by SCRawl »

Excellent work. I love how Richards appears to have had a bite taken out of his thigh, and is bleeding from it.
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
lance
Jedi Master

Post by lance »

Crazedwraith wrote:But Spidey Also hates Iron Man now doesn't he? So he have no problem with Hulk splatting him. Regardless, thats an awesome drawing.
In WWH 2 the cover has him swinging at the hulk.