Cake Suggestions

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

What should I make?

Hook and Ladder Truck
44%
Pumper Truck
8%
Landspeeder
20%
Falcon
28%

Total votes: 25

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

You're asking a daughter and grand-daughter of firemen what to make? :lol: :lol:
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Post by Isolder74 »

Looks like the Hook and Ladder Truck is the clear winner. I guess I'd better go buy a pack of Cinnamon Jolly Ranchers.
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Firetruck will always trump everything else. Besides, you've done a Falcon IIRC, and a land speeder is not exciting. What's a pumper truck by the way? I have an idea of what it might be but I want to make sure.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Soontir C'boath wrote:Firetruck will always trump everything else. Besides, you've done a Falcon IIRC, and a land speeder is not exciting. What's a pumper truck by the way? I have an idea of what it might be but I want to make sure.
A Pumper Truck is a smaller Fire Engine that they attach to the hydrant and it pumps water to the other trunks makes sure the water pressure is where they need it. Its the engine most fire stations have.
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Well I've decided, I'm making the truck
Sriad
Sith Devotee

Post by Sriad »

Isolder74 wrote:
The Yosemite Bear wrote:Monolith from 2001, in ALL DARK CHOCLATE (and somehow reinforced enough that you can stand it on it's end)
I'm not sure if that would be possible gravity is sure to win.

Edit I could do the scene with the monkeys using a slab of dark chocolate
It would be possible with a very cold dense ice-creme cake, I'm pretty sure.

Serving it would be quite a trick, but I'm pretty sure we've all wanted to see the monolith squish an ape-man... :wink: