Just melts your heart....

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Just melts your heart....

Post by Chardok »

Here's the background. Amy and I have a guilty pleasure. The Reality show, America's Got Talent (Starring the 'Hoff!). We have our favorites, of course, I like Cas Haley and Terry Fator. Amy likes Terry Fator and The Glamazons.

Anyway, Terry's best performance can be seen here (Be ready to cry)

Tonight, he made a comment before he went on, that one time he played a thousand seat theatere in Dallas and there was only one 12 year old child in there (The rest adults) and it broke his heart. Well, tonight, he got another fan, slightly under 12, who was positively MESMERIZED by his act. I mean, completely still except to glance over and smile at his parents, and here he is:

CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

It was definitely the best ventriloquism act I've ever seen, even better than the guy from last year.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

I saw a bit of the guy from last year on youtube and closed it after he got his first rightful X. I can see why they were groaning a bit from seeing Fator for the first time because of him.

Fator's damn good and I'll probably tune in to the next show just for him.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Soontir C'boath wrote:I saw a bit of the guy from last year on youtube and closed it after he got his first rightful X. I can see why they were groaning a bit from seeing Fator for the first time because of him.

Fator's damn good and I'll probably tune in to the next show just for him.
Good. If you've not seen his performances so far, cruise on over to NBC dot com and check them out, all the way back to week 2. They're all worth it.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Awww, that's really cute, Chardok. :D
Schuyler Colfax
Jedi Master

Post by Schuyler Colfax »

Damn, this guy is really really really good.
Get some