havokeff is drawing (NSFW)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Can you, like, draw a pseudo-Borgified, weapon-studded dinosaur? Or a cyborg sauropod with twin-linked las cannons?
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Lord Woodlouse wrote:Say, how are you with colouring? I wonder if there are some people on the forum who'd like to try their hand at adding some colour to these fabulous pics? :)
Page three of this thread has the only color drawing I think I've done in probably 15 years. I am good at it but, colored pencils take a while and like I've said before, I have a kinda drawing ADD. Old Plympto has added color to a few things I've drawn which I totally dig.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Can you draw a giant medieval fortress (Or classic fantasy "pile/hive" style city-fort) studded with guns and modern/sci-fi weaponry? (Perhaps with massive battlements, spires, walls of adamant, etc').
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Lord Woodlouse wrote:These are awesome, but the strong female characters need larger breasts... :P
**WHAP!!*

Strong Female Characters do NOT have to look like they've had size DD boobjobs, dammit!

In fact, if Havokeff would do my Superhero character for me one day, you'd see that even Superheros don't have to be overly-endowed to be sexy.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Lord Woodlouse
Mister Zaia

Post by Lord Woodlouse »

LadyTevar wrote:
Lord Woodlouse wrote:These are awesome, but the strong female characters need larger breasts... :P
**WHAP!!*

Strong Female Characters do NOT have to look like they've had size DD boobjobs, dammit!

In fact, if Havokeff would do my Superhero character for me one day, you'd see that even Superheros don't have to be overly-endowed to be sexy.
We could settle it by having him draw exactly the same character twice, flat chested and big boobed, then put it to a vote in testing. The results would be completely scientific and I'm confident science would be on my side. :P
Check out TREKWARS (not involving furries!)

EVIL BRIT CONSPIRACY: Son of York; bringing glorious summer to the winter of your discontent.

KNIGHTS ASTRUM CLADES: I am a holy knight! Or something rhyming with knight, anyway...
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

no james just the AYVBs

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Lord Woodlouse
Mister Zaia

Post by Lord Woodlouse »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:no james just the AYVBs
...the what's? :?:

EVIL BRIT CONSPIRACY: Son of York; bringing glorious summer to the winter of your discontent.

KNIGHTS ASTRUM CLADES: I am a holy knight! Or something rhyming with knight, anyway...
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Lord Woodlouse wrote:
The Angry Young Virgin Brigade. Nice company you'd be keepin'. :P
Darkdrium
Padawan Learner

Post by Darkdrium »

The Angry Young Virgin Brigade I believe.
Lord Woodlouse
Mister Zaia

Post by Lord Woodlouse »

Zaia wrote:
Lord Woodlouse wrote:
The Angry Young Virgin Brigade. Nice company you'd be keepin'. :P
Pfft! OK, thinking boobs are the be-all and end-all, yeah... that's cer-azy. But saying liking them at all makes you an angry young virgin? (and I am none of the above, ta). Madness!

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Lord Woodlouse wrote:Pfft! OK, thinking boobs are the be-all and end-all, yeah... that's cer-azy. But saying liking them at all makes you an angry young virgin? (and I am none of the above, ta). Madness!
*grins* Well, I just made a thread about boobs in Testing, so it'll be you, me, and the disgruntled pimply virgins I guess, m'dear--oh, and Nit. He likes his boobs too. ;-)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

These were done for our esteemed board compatriot Rhoenix. I'll let him do the descriptions for them as they are his creation.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

Sweet.
The Vortex Empire
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Vortex Empire »

Havokeff, your drawings are all amazing.
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Is it possible to see a drawing of the Reichstag, but blasted and burned?

If the Reichstag is too complicated for you to draw, how about the Brandenberg Gate?

Think sort of like the Hiroshima photos

"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

MKSheppard wrote:If the Reichstag is too complicated for you to draw, how about the Brandenberg Gate?
Too.. wha...? NOTHING IS TOO COMPLICATED FOR ME TO DRAW!!! :x

No, seriously, it's not. I'll see what I can do. ;)

Oh and that goes for all the requests that people have put in. It's kinda fun actually. :D
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Instant Sunrise »

Count you draw a WW2-era US soldier wearing full NBC protective gear(Gasmask, gloves, ets) and carrying a flamethrower?

Edit: As well as a LCVP packed full of US soldiers wearing protective gear.

Thanks.
Hi, I'm Liz.
SoS: NBA | GALE Force
Twitter
Tumblr
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Hav, are you sure you want to be totally inundated with requests like this?

Because, you know, if you are, I will make some. :wink:

That second last power armour pic was really quite imposing. The way their coming from the mist, enveloped by shadow? Very well done. It would have been cool to see one of these 'Jotun' actually breaking the sound barrier - I'm a sucker from cool atmopheric effects like sonic booms.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Ford Prefect wrote:Hav, are you sure you want to be totally inundated with requests like this?

Because, you know, if you are, I will make some. :wink:

That second last power armour pic was really quite imposing. The way their coming from the mist, enveloped by shadow? Very well done. It would have been cool to see one of these 'Jotun' actually breaking the sound barrier - I'm a sucker from cool atmopheric effects like sonic booms.
Go for it. And the first one is 'sposed to be doing just that. Breaking the sound barrier.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Will you draw me a castle? Please? :D
rhoenix
Jedi Council Member

Post by rhoenix »

Ah, thank you havokeff. As I'm sure havokeff is painfully aware of me being a fanboy for my own creation, I spent about two months using Atomic Rocket and other hard sci-fi sources to design this armor, and it ended up being much scarier than what I'd originally envisioned.

Havokeff captured it perfectly, especially in how they rush people - though with the Jotun, the ones you see are the distraction to keep one's targets' attentions constructively occupied with large and dramatic explosions - the ones you don't see are sniping your armor, installations, and personnel from hundreds of kilometers away.

Thank you again, havokeff - I'll echo the others here and say damn well done.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

havokeff wrote:Go for it.
I'll choose something from my backlog of 'shit that needs to be visualised'. Eventually.

I must ask though: as I recall you were planning to try and get work as a comic book artist. How do you plan to go about this?
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

I'm doing a action sequence in a Star Wars setting that requires no dialog to tell the story.
I picked up some actual boards that they use for comics, so it will be all professional like. When I'm done, I will probably send them into the big three and try to get to a convention and stand on line with the rest of the wannabes.

Unfortunately, my scanner isn't big enough to scan the boards, so I can't show them to you.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
JLTucker
BANNED

Post by JLTucker »

I have a couple of questions, havokeff. Why isn't Maul holding his lightsaber securely? How exactly can the samurai swordfight with all of that gear on her?
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

JLTucker wrote:I have a couple of questions, havokeff. Why isn't Maul holding his lightsaber securely? How exactly can the samurai swordfight with all of that gear on her?
He just got done doing some acrobatty stuff and did a cool lightsaber flip like Obi-Wan did in TPM. DUH :wink:

She is badass. :D
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)