havokeff is drawing (NSFW)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Zaia wrote:
DEATH wrote:
Shroom Man 777 wrote:I'm sure Zaia would say that you're just jealous 'cause you don't have a castle and she does.
... You've never seen My HOUSE, have you. 8) .
Who needs a castle when you already have a Gate, moat and food supplies :wink: .

Also, concerning the castle's defensive arrangements - The solution is simple, find a Doohicky of dragon control then laugh as your slaves burn the castle away along with it's helpless smallfolk :wink: .
STOP TRYING TO INVADE MY REALM! I'll have the dragons toast you into a cinder at first sighting. :D
"Your" Dragons?
I think that the dragons should be free to choose whom they follow.
A candidate for this being a handsome person such as myself, who stands for Superior Scaled rights, Low taxes on Gold, Tax deductible diamonds, A ban on unlicensed Knights ("Swords don't kill dragons. Dragonslayers kill dragons") and free Talon polish For ALL!

Well, that and my ancestry has left me with a genetic resistance to being burned at the stake. :P .
Shroom Man 777 wrote: *shrugs* I don't see what the big fuzz is, anyway. All I see in DEATH's thread is a lot of grass
This is the back 2/3 of the house. Buying ground in a village is handy
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

DEATH wrote:
Zaia wrote:STOP TRYING TO INVADE MY REALM! I'll have the dragons toast you into a cinder at first sighting. :D
"Your" Dragons?
A candidate for this being a handsome person such as myself, who stands for Superior Scaled rights, Low taxes on Gold, Tax deductible diamonds, A ban on unlicensed Knights ("Swords don't kill dragons. Dragonslayers kill dragons") and free Talon polish For ALL!

Well, that and my ancestry has left me with a genetic resistance to being burned at the stake. :P .
No, my realm, the dragons. Didn't you bother to read what you quoted?
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Zaia wrote:
DEATH wrote:
Zaia wrote:STOP TRYING TO INVADE MY REALM! I'll have the dragons toast you into a cinder at first sighting. :D
"Your" Dragons?

No, my realm, the dragons. Didn't you bother to read what you quoted?
No, The Dragons. I see that you've failed to monitor the most recent round of Voting 8) . Oh, and I'll take good care of your Counsellor Cousin as part of my "A fattened human in every Cave" Program :P

EDIT: Fine, Fine, I apologize for my attempts at subversion :P .
Last edited by The Grim Squeaker on 2007-08-08 02:08am, edited 1 time in total.
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

I wouldn't push it. If there is one thing that dragons don't stand is people arguing with their Queen. And yes, Zaia is their Queen. If they didn't accept her, they have already left/laid siege to her castle/made a tasty brunch out of her sheep. They are pretty sharp, dragons, they know who will provide lots of shiny things to sit on and keep Knights on Quests off their lawn (as entertaining as that can be, it can be annoying when they are having a night in on the hoard).
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Gil Hamilton wrote:I wouldn't push it. If there is one thing that dragons don't stand is people arguing with their Queen. And yes, Zaia is their Queen. If they didn't accept her, they have already left/laid siege to her castle/made a tasty brunch out of her sheep. They are pretty sharp, dragons, they know who will provide lots of shiny things to sit on and keep Knights on Quests off their lawn (as entertaining as that can be, it can be annoying when they are having a night in on the hoard).
And all this after I helped him with his questions about Cambridge! I should just let them munch him down for a quick snack, the ungrateful serf... :P
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

More from Blank Yellow.
Seriously. One day. Graphic Novel. :roll:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

havokeff, you truly are a god among men in the art realm.

Now, all I ask, is for some Brock Sampson love, maybe ripping through a Sentinel or two :P
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Siege
Sith Marauder

Post by Siege »

I must say the whole 'badass soldier-dude slaughtering angels left right and center' thing you've got going does sound really interesting. And the drawings are stellar.
SDN World 2: The North Frequesuan Trust
SDN World 3: The Sultanate of Egypt
SDN World 4: The United Solarian Sovereignty
SDN World 5: San Dorado
There'll be a bodycount, we're gonna watch it rise
The folks at CNN, they won't believe their eyes
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

NeoGoomba wrote:havokeff, you truly are a god among men in the art realm.

Now, all I ask, is for some Brock Sampson love, maybe ripping through a Sentinel or two :P
His Mutant Power is uber-bad-ass-ness!

Oh but Havokeff, I would love to see your rendition of Deadpool one day.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

new blank yellow stuff

Ahhh Thing Vs. Hulk... My fav. :D
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Now THAT's how you draw a Hulk vs Thing fight :D, it's even proportionally correct this time ;).
Photography
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Hey havokeff, will you please draw a picture of one of the dragons of my realm eating DEATH? :D
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Zaia wrote:Hey havokeff, will you please draw a picture of one of the dragons of my realm eating DEATH? :D
I fry very badly, I have fire resistant genes (Natural selection and all). I would make an excellent scarf for a dragon, if appropriately tanned and stretched though :P
Photography
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Or the dragon could swallow you, shit you out, swallow you, shit you out again, swallow, shit and swallow...ad nauseum. If you're also digestion proof.

That sounds like an awesome mythological punishment!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Or the dragon could swallow you, shit you out, swallow you, shit you out again, swallow, shit and swallow...ad nauseum. If you're also digestion proof.

That sounds like an awesome mythological punishment!
Nah, make me regenerate for am eternity as a dragon's chew toy/Gum-wad. That way it's far more painful, and it can be filed under "Promethues Rip-off" :P
Photography
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

But coprophagia is better than Promethean ripoffery!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Shroom Man 777 wrote:But coprophagia is better than Promethean ripoffery!
And the Skald did say "And the Gods condemned him to be vomited out for all eternity by a sickly dragon!"
And the audience at the feast hall did throw the Skald out to the freezing snow where he died, cold and hungry.

And the Skald did say "And the Gods condemned him for all eternity to the great Dragon, and the Dragon did feast upon him eternally till the day of Rakasgold whereupon his torment would end after feeding the Dragon's mighty hunger for eternity".
And the Clansmen did throw meat and wine to the Skald, and he ate merrily for that night and many thereafter.
Photography
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Wouldn't Thing be dead if the punches from both of them resulted in Cap's shield to crack? :)
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Enigma wrote:Wouldn't Thing be dead if the punches from both of them resulted in Cap's shield to crack? :)
So would Thor for that matter (Be dead). I'd advice a repaint with it being USAgents shield :P
Photography
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

I love how everyone's getting the hell out of dodge, except for Thor. Who's just like: Thou are not impressing me, Bitches!
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Crazedwraith wrote:I love how everyone's getting the hell out of dodge, except for Thor. Who's just like: Thou are not impressing me, Bitches!
Yes. That is awesome.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Blank Yellow
See, my guy doesn't always win. :twisted:

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Coriolis
Padawan Learner

Post by Coriolis »

Ouch. That wound looks like it basically split the hand in half. I wonder how many stitches he's going to need.
PRFYNAFBTFC - Verendo Iugula
Commander, Halifax-Class Frigate
MFS Doom Panda
Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Post by Superman »

Hey Hav, how about a bad ass picture of Lobo standing triumphantly over a pile of dead X Men? Maybe holding up one of their heads as a trophy or something?

OR

Oh oh! I got it! How about a picture of an ignorantly confident Punisher getting ready to go at with Lobo?

Eh, either would be cool. You choose. :D

I like that Hulk vs Thing pic.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Blank Yellow

But, yeah... he usually wins. :wink:

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)