havokeff is drawing (NSFW)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Dark Hellion
Permanent n00b

Post by Dark Hellion »

You rule Havokeff.
Keep fighting the good fight man.
A teenage girl is just a teenage boy who can get laid.
-GTO

We're not just doing this for money; we're doing this for a shitload of money!
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

What is the Blank Yellow guy called? It seems wrong to refer to such a badass as 'the blank Yellow guy'.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

For the Trek fans.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Ford Prefect wrote:What is the Blank Yellow guy called? It seems wrong to refer to such a badass as 'the blank Yellow guy'.
Well his first name is Michael. I haven't settled on a last name yet.
He is a C.I.A. Operative, and the chief agent in charge of Operation Blank Yellow.

Brief history:
-Born into an Italian American crime family.

-Son of the head of the mafia on the east coast.

-All American H.S. Football star.

-Out of spite, he shunned his families life style and opted to join the Marines out of H.S. (Also turning down lucrative college scholarships) in the hopes of joining the F.B.I..

-Stayed in the Marines for 12 years, mostly in Force Recon and intell, reaching the rank of Gunnery Sergeant.

-Even with his stellar service record, the F.B.I. would not take him, because of his families ties to organized crime.

-The C.I.A. offered him a position, as no major conflict of interest would arise from his family connections, as the C.I.A. does not preform domestic operations or cases.

-Unknown circumstances brought him onto a case involving MASS homicides in or around religious areas or artifacts on a global scale.

-Shortly after his arrival on the case, it was upgraded from classified to top secret/eyes only and given the random two word case file name Blank Yellow.

-His mother left his father after thier last son turned 18.

-He has an older brother, who is poised to take his father's place and a younger brother who is about as smart as he is homicidal. Considered a liability to the family, he is also to dangerous too be kicked out of it and his father and mother would not tolerate his unnatural death. He does prove useful from time to time.

-Has two sisters, one older and one a year younger. The older sister ran away when she was 15 and despite her fathers and Micheal's best efforts she hasn't been found. Some think she is dead. The younger sister followed in Micheal's footsteps right into the Marines, but going to and finishing college first. She chose to stay in the Corp. She has reached the rank of Colonel and is commander of the Operations support branch of Blank Yellow, at Micheal's request.

Obviously, you know what the case involves. I'm still working out some story elements and what time frame I want to set the story in. Maybe I'll take all the drawings and put them in chronological order and give some explanations of what is happening. Would it be bad form to start a separate thread for that? I feel like I am already taking up so much space with this one.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

havokeff wrote:Well his first name is Michael. I haven't settled on a last name yet.
Benelli. Like the shotgun. :D
Obviously, you know what the case involves. I'm still working out some story elements and what time frame I want to set the story in. Maybe I'll take all the drawings and put them in chronological order and give some explanations of what is happening. Would it be bad form to start a separate thread for that? I feel like I am already taking up so much space with this one.
First off, I must say that it sounds really rather awesome from a conceptual standpoint. Second of all, If you made a 'Blank Yellow' thread, that would awesome. I'd like to know more about what's going on in the pictures - just looking at them, lots might just be 'angels being killed', so more context (and character!) would win. There's obviously more behind Blank Yellow ten the art would say, and I (and others perhaps) would like to know.

PS. Just you wait son, I'm going to request something.

PPS. Kirk for the win.
What is Project Zohar?

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

That is one of the best Kirk sketches I've ever seen (and drooled over)
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

Firstly: Blank Yellow looks and sounds awesome.

Secondly: Is that a silencer on Michael's gun in the Gabriel picture? If so, what for, that doesn't exactly look like a subtle situation, to put it mildly.

Thirdly: There is no thirdly.

Fourthly: Your mention of the origin of the Blank Yellow name brought me to wondering if the random operation generator has ever spit out a Megaman X villain as an operational codename. Because it'd be fucking hilarious to look at Operation Spark Mandrill.

Fifthly: As inspiration, an flying angel trying desperately to dodge a SAM/RPG fired at it from the ground. As for non-Blank Yellow, my mind just conjured up an image of a view from out over the water, facing towards the shore at an angle, of the Omaha Beach landing in your style. And excuse me, I need to change my pants.
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring Darth Nostril.
-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Superman wrote:Hey Hav, how about a bad ass picture of Lobo standing triumphantly over a pile of dead X Men? Maybe holding up one of their heads as a trophy or something?

OR

Oh oh! I got it! How about a picture of an ignorantly confident Punisher getting ready to go at with Lobo?

Eh, either would be cool. You choose. :D

I like that Hulk vs Thing pic.
Or add in the Hulk vs Thing, Superman laughing at the both of them calling them pussies. :)
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Post by Superman »

Enigma wrote:
Superman wrote:Hey Hav, how about a bad ass picture of Lobo standing triumphantly over a pile of dead X Men? Maybe holding up one of their heads as a trophy or something?

OR

Oh oh! I got it! How about a picture of an ignorantly confident Punisher getting ready to go at with Lobo?

Eh, either would be cool. You choose. :D

I like that Hulk vs Thing pic.
Or add in the Hulk vs Thing, Superman laughing at the both of them calling them pussies. :)
AND wearing no pants!

What?
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Some spaceships

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Those are pretty Homeworld-esque designs. I like them.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Surlethe wrote:Those are pretty Homeworld-esque designs. I like them.
What's Homeworld?
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

For Supes. The Man.

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

havokeff wrote:
Surlethe wrote:Those are pretty Homeworld-esque designs. I like them.
What's Homeworld?
A spacefaring RTS in three dimensions. For the ships your drawing reminds me of, check out this page.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

havokeff wrote:Some spaceships
Very nice. I should have requested that you sketch up a Brimafel war fleet, but I think I've already loaded you up with quite enough of my ideas already. :wink:
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Juggernaut looks pretty sad now that he's got his shit ruined by the Main Man :D
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

This calls for another sketch war.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Juggernaut looks pretty sad now that he's got his shit ruined by the Main Man :D
It's just like that time that Gladiator punked him ('Where is this 'Juggernaut bitch'? I will crush him with my hand'). :D
What is Project Zohar?

NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

Ford Prefect wrote:
It's just like that time that Gladiator punked him ('Where is this 'Juggernaut bitch'? I will crush him with my hand'). :D
Well remember, he WAS made of Laffy Taffy :P
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Dark Hellion
Permanent n00b

Post by Dark Hellion »

If you are going to draw other peoples STGOD shit, I'd like to enlist your services as well. Hope you like drawing killer robots.
-GTO

Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Am I drawing other people's STGOD shit? I don't ask what the drawings are for. The only time I know is when the info is voulanteered.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Post by Superman »

Hav, that's one of the baddest ass pictures ever. You rule.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Well how about Werewolf Romulus and Remus.... :twisted:

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Dark Hellion
Permanent n00b

Post by Dark Hellion »

I believe we should create a sophisticated mad-libs system to determine what Havokeff must draw next.

[character name] is [action]ing a [generic villain] on/in [interesting setting] with a [weapon of choice], while [outlandish action].

Oh the possibilities. :lol:
-GTO

Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

:D That sounds fun. I have quite a few request right now, but I could probably fit it in. Maybe not the most detailed drawings though.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)