Star Crossed Fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Pastor Andy
Redshirt

Post by Pastor Andy »

"Ding dong, the witch is dead..."

A fitting end for a defective captain, purged from the universe by the blazing fire of a superlaser blast.

BTW, Nemesis' take on the Borg catchphrase was priceless...
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Baah, I smell time-machine

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Cpt_Frank wrote:
Vympel wrote:
NecronLord wrote:He did IIRC. Not that it maters Kahn and his crew are immune to aging and desiese, and clearly have found some way of getting food and water.
Immune to aging? I don't think so- look at him in Space Seed then look at him in WOK.
Hmm btw did anyone else notice that in space seed Khan&company all seemed to be roughly the same age, yet in WOK he seems to be much older.
Sorry to bring this back but IMO it would be the enviroment, oh and the wife. The company do not age much IIRC. Kahn's luitenant for example still seems in his twenties

Anyway, very good chapter, as usual. Amusing Borg death
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

ALL planetary assaults should be this good. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

An E-11 300 IC
A TIE interceptor 3000000IC
An Executor class 30000000000

The death of the collective, priceless.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

NecronLord wrote:An E-11 300 IC

I LOVE that...hilarious Necronlord.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Stravo wrote:
NecronLord wrote:An E-11 300 IC

I LOVE that...hilarious Necronlord.
Can't claim all the credit, Mastercard and Shep get some too.
CorSec
Jedi Knight

Post by CorSec »

My comment can't do this chapter justice, but it's all I can muster...

[Keanu]

Whoa...

[/Keanu]
HRogge
Jedi Master

Post by HRogge »

Mr Bean wrote:Baah, I smell time-machine
Or maybe a phasing cloak... or a long range subspace transport... or a dimensional door... maybe even the temporal forcefield we have seen in "Year of Hell"...

Enough possibilities for a NASTY surprise !
The Silence and I
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Silence and I »

Whoa... great as ussual, Stravo, I loved that battle! One thing though-what happened to the Strategic cubes? I was hoping to see something of them (even if only to see them die horribly :twisted: )
I look foreward to the next one...
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

The Borg body and ship count may yet surpass Marina's dual Death Star assault.

Excellent..
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

Amazing, its kind of sad the best designed ship in Starfleet got destroyed by a stray shot, but oh well, what are you gonna do?

I can't wait to see the Queen fall to pieces(figartively), I mean, she just lost trillions of children in one battle. Then she will fall to pieces.(physically)

Beautiful job Stravo.

I wonder what Vader will think of his son's progress?
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

FaxModem1 wrote:Amazing, its kind of sad the best designed ship in Starfleet got destroyed by a stray shot, but oh well, what are you gonna do?
I've learned long ago to never trust the obvious. We never saw it destroyed, we only heard a cut-off transmission. We never saw Janeway die; we did see a bright flash just before the superlaser hit.

Hey, you never know. Stravo's just as tricky as Chuck in some respects.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Dalton wrote:
FaxModem1 wrote:Amazing, its kind of sad the best designed ship in Starfleet got destroyed by a stray shot, but oh well, what are you gonna do?
I've learned long ago to never trust the obvious. We never saw it destroyed, we only heard a cut-off transmission. We never saw Janeway die; we did see a bright flash just before the superlaser hit.

Hey, you never know. Stravo's just as tricky as Chuck in some respects.
Impressive....most impressive. :twisted:

Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

I kill Janeway Stravo kills Janeway :wink: hmmm if she does survive we can kill her a few more times you know the "dies a thousand deaths "routine
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

*runs to check did I put the version of invasion with the janeway death up*

Nope. I removed that sub plot to put in a far more amusing death in the second half. :twisted:
Pu-239
Sith Marauder

Post by Pu-239 »

Is scotty/mccoy still alive at the end of Voy? There might be an interesting conflict.... TOS crew meeting their older selves.

ah.....the path to happiness is revision of dreams and not fulfillment... -SWPIGWANG
Sufficient Googling is indistinguishable from knowledge -somebody
Anything worth the cost of a missile, which can be located on the battlefield, will be shot at with missiles. If the US military is involved, then things, which are not worth the cost if a missile will also be shot at with missiles. -Sea Skimmer

George Bush makes freedom sound like a giant robot that breaks down a lot. -Darth Raptor
Pu-239
Sith Marauder

Post by Pu-239 »

Oh and spock too

ah.....the path to happiness is revision of dreams and not fulfillment... -SWPIGWANG
Sufficient Googling is indistinguishable from knowledge -somebody
Anything worth the cost of a missile, which can be located on the battlefield, will be shot at with missiles. If the US military is involved, then things, which are not worth the cost if a missile will also be shot at with missiles. -Sea Skimmer

George Bush makes freedom sound like a giant robot that breaks down a lot. -Darth Raptor
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

The fanfic forum still has edit buttons. Use them.
EDIT: Like this.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Pu-239 wrote:Is scotty/mccoy still alive at the end of Voy? There might be an interesting conflict.... TOS crew meeting their older selves.
Umm...Voyager takes place over 80 yrs after TOS. I don't think humans live that long. Spock was in a TNG episode, so unless he was killed on Romulus, old Spock should still be around.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Darth Yoshi wrote:
Pu-239 wrote:Is scotty/mccoy still alive at the end of Voy? There might be an interesting conflict.... TOS crew meeting their older selves.
Umm...Voyager takes place over 80 yrs after TOS. I don't think humans live that long. Spock was in a TNG episode, so unless he was killed on Romulus, old Spock should still be around.
A very old McCoy visited the Enterprise-D at the start of its mission; this is show in Encounter at Fairpoint IIRC. He was something like 135. With 250 years to improve medical technology over what we currently have a 40-60 year increase in average lifespan could be possibul.

Scotty was stored inside of a transporter pattern buffer for most of that time. He was assigned to another ship after the Enterprise, which found the Dyson sphere and got trapped inside. All the crew but him where killed so he stored himself inside the transporter until someone else came along.

After helping the E-D escape he took a shuttlecraft to go exploring. What happened after that wasn't ever been explained in Star Trek cannon. Though a novel may very well have addressed it.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Don't you guys think I have ENOUGH subplots in this tale???? :wink:

Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

Leave the man ((Stravo))alone or else he could bring Kelly back and have Wesley Crusher Tit fuck her
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
Sea Skimmer

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Stravo wrote:Don't you guys think I have ENOUGH subplots in this tale???? :wink:
I can still follow them all, so no
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Stravo wrote:Don't you guys think I have ENOUGH subplots in this tale???? :wink:
Ooh! That reminds me! What about Ochoa?

:twisted: