Stuff you destroyed in anger

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Stuff you destroyed in anger

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Are you one of those people who can't control their anger in a civilized way, so they resort to damaging things? I am. What items have you purposely destroye in anger, either at someone else or at the thing itself?

I myself have ended up wrecking a clock radio, a glass Coke bottle, several Lego models, a CD player (with a CD inside), as well as other things. I try to stay away form valubale objects.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Kicked a hole in a door once. By accident, really. Upset my mother.

However, my brother, in one of his worst temper-tantrums ever, totally trashed my bedroom, wrecking most of my Lego models.

He's matured past destroying things, and now retains only the petulant whining, screaming fits and silent-treatment of a three-year-old.

I can't believe he's 26, since he has the emotional maturity of a child.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

I was really pissed (I had done $2,000 of damage to my mom's blazer) and I punched a wall, went right throw and actually knocked the stud loose. Broke my hand in the process. That was the most spectacular thing I broke.
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Dalton wrote: I can't believe he's 26, since he has the emotional maturity of a child.
Be nicer to your brother. When your parents are long dead and gone,
you'll just have your brother.....

(some wisdom from my mother)
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

MKSheppard wrote:Be nicer to your brother. When your parents are long dead and gone,
you'll just have your brother.....

(some wisdom from my mother)
My brother can go fuck himself. I have two sisters, a brother-in-law and a nephew/niece on the way that I'd rather focus my attentions on. Hell, my mom's had it with him. And it's not a matter of being nicer to him; it's a matter of him being nicer to us, not being an asshole, not annoying his family, not taking exception at misinterpreted comments and holding grudges for months, doing something for the family, etc.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

I've destroyed too many things. On the other hand, I've had a phone thrown at me before. I knew someone who punched a hole in the wall of his apartment.
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

While I have broken things in rage(radios, toy double edged lightsaber) I've always considered my lego models to be sacred.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

I once broke a light switch by punching it in the right place (right in the middle - a tiny piece broke off and broke the skin on my knuckle. Left a dent-scar for a few years, and I still might have it).

Topping that is what I did on a Cambus at U of Iowa as a freshman last year. The rear door closed before I could get out, and I kinda got up on the wrong foot that morning. For some reason, the shutting door pissed me off so much that I just kicked it, causing it to get a HUGE shattered crack.

Everyone in the nearby vicinity looked right at me, and I got so embarassed that I tried not to make any eye contact until the next stop, where I quietly stepped off and walked to my original stop.

I felt pretty bad about that for a while. And I think this is the first time I've told anyone...
Last edited by Spanky The Dolphin on 2003-01-12 10:10pm, edited 1 time in total.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Punched a hole clean through my bedroom door and put my elbow through a solid plaster wall. My parents had been having an argument with each other, and as soon as I got home from school they both decided to vent their anger on me. Which led to me having a huge argument with both of them since I was already in a foul mood (school does that to me) and about an hour later I completely lost it and punched a hole through the door after knocking a hole in the wall.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

I got so pissed when someone came in and wrecked my legos. I had like an entire fleet, 20 models, a base, great stuff.

anyway, I've kicked a hole in a wall. beyond that, I dont get angry much.
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
mantakai
Padawan Learner

Post by mantakai »

i get angry, but i dont punch things that break easily, when im angry i punched a brick wall and almost broke my knuckle :P dont know if it counts but it sure as hell releases anger, then the pain sets in :oops:
"normal is not something to apire to, its something to get away from"
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

When I get pissed off its time to play sport...

I tend to completely fuck people up when I am in a bad mood and playing Rugby/Gridiron.
One True Spoon
Youngling

Post by One True Spoon »

You guys are scary.

Take some ritalin.
"There is only one [True Spoon], only one who can wield it. And he does not share [Spoons]."
-Gandalf
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

One True Spoon wrote:You guys are scary.

Take some ritalin.
Fuck off.
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

I cannot think of anything I've ever broken in anger, though I'm sure I probably did it at least once when I was little. I don't get angry for more than a few seconds nowadays, even then it is rare, and I certainly wouldn't break anything.
「かかっ―」
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Take some ritalin.
Shut the fuck up, you bitch.

I do take Ritalin. But ADHD has nothing to do with getting pissed off, you fucking idiot.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

One True Spoon
Youngling

Post by One True Spoon »

[quote=Spanky The Dolphin]
Shut the fuck up, you bitch.

I do take Ritalin. But ADHD has nothing to do with getting pissed off, you fucking idiot.[/quote]

No, but it does have to do with control and self focus, Bitch.
"There is only one [True Spoon], only one who can wield it. And he does not share [Spoons]."
-Gandalf
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

One True Spoon wrote:No, but it does have to do with control and self focus, Bitch.
And my Cambus incidnet has nothing to do with my ADHD. I was just really pissed off, you stupid twat.

Understand?

weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Take some ritalin.
Are you Arminius back from the dead? Or in any way related or affiliated to him?
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Take some ritalin.

Nah. These guys are perfectly healthy.

On the other hand, some people do nothing and keep it all in. THAT is unhealthy.
One True Spoon
Youngling

Post by One True Spoon »

Are you Arminius back from the dead? Or in any way related or affiliated to him?
Nope. Never heard of him. Why?
-Gandalf
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Many a game controller :oops:
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

I've also killed thousands of people and cause immeasurable amounts of property damage playing GTA 1&2 when I'm feeling stressed or angry, does that count as well?
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Sure...I'm betting we all have killed and destroyed countless amount of people and billions of dollars in property in such games(Ah VC...thank you for keeping track of how bad-ass my news coverage gets for killing...so far Live: Nationwide)
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
jaeger115
Rabid Monkey

Post by jaeger115 »

Nope. Never heard of him. Why?
He's a donkey-raping son of a whore from WCOTC. Spews racist and anti-Semite bullshit. :roll:
Concession accepted - COMMENCE PRIMARY IGNITION
Elite Warrior Monk of SD.net
BotM. Demolition Monkey
"I don't believe in God, any more than I believe in Mother Goose." - Clarence Darrow
HAB Special-Ops and Counter-Intelligence Agent