Stuff you destroyed in anger

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

One True Spoon wrote:Take some ritalin.
Ever stop to consider the long-term health effects of taking ritalin?
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Crayz9000 wrote:
One True Spoon wrote:Take some ritalin.
Well I've taken it for 16 years, since I was four.

I'd say I'm fine.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
One True Spoon
Youngling

Post by One True Spoon »

No. So long as it keeps 'em quiet.
He's a donkey-raping son of a whore from WCOTC. Spews racist and anti-Semite bullshit.
I am niether a donkey raping son of a whore or a racist anti-Semitic.
"There is only one [True Spoon], only one who can wield it. And he does not share [Spoons]."
-Gandalf
jaeger115
Rabid Monkey

Post by jaeger115 »

I am niether a donkey raping son of a whore or a racist anti-Semitic.
Good. We've had enough of them.
Concession accepted - COMMENCE PRIMARY IGNITION
Elite Warrior Monk of SD.net
BotM. Demolition Monkey
"I don't believe in God, any more than I believe in Mother Goose." - Clarence Darrow
HAB Special-Ops and Counter-Intelligence Agent
GrandMasterTerwynn
Emperor's Hand

Re: Stuff you destroyed in anger

Post by GrandMasterTerwynn »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:Are you one of those people who can't control their anger in a civilized way, so they resort to damaging things? I am. What items have you purposely destroye in anger, either at someone else or at the thing itself?

I myself have ended up wrecking a clock radio, a glass Coke bottle, several Lego models, a CD player (with a CD inside), as well as other things. I try to stay away form valubale objects.
Well, if I get frustrated enough, I tend to damage stuff. Example: I'm trying to apply one of those DIY window tints to the top of my windshield. It refuses to stick on, so I hit it harder. Hit it hard enough to break that windshield good. $194 later, I learned my lesson.
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

One True Spoon wrote:No. So long as it keeps 'em quiet.
Talk about heartless. :roll: Well, I'm glad in that case that you weren't MY parent.

Ever heard of methylphenidate hydrochloride? How about methamphetamine? The first is ritalin. The second is crystal meth, or speed. The two are chemically similar enough that ritalin could be sold as speed on the street.

Don't try to tell me that ritalin is good for kids. They tried to diagnose me with ADHD and put me on ritalin. My parents promptly took me out of the public school system. I'm stable, in college, and don't use drugs.

Fucking idiot. Peddle your crystal meth elsewhere.
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
EmperorMing
Sith Devotee

Post by EmperorMing »

I used to destroy stuff when mad. Now I don't get pissed off like that anymore. It takes a lot to get me angry to that level.

However stuff I have destroyed would include a door, glass, one of my models as a kid... :wink:

DILLIGAF: Does It Look Like I Give A Fuck

Kill your God!
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

I remember loosing my temper at the TV during the summer vacation after 6th grade. I was not getting any receptions and the rabbit ears were not helping. I got so mad I banged the rabbit ears so hard one of the attenaes broke in half. Oops.
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE
One True Spoon
Youngling

Post by One True Spoon »

Talk about heartless. Well, I'm glad in that case that you weren't MY parent.

Ever heard of methylphenidate hydrochloride? How about methamphetamine? The first is ritalin. The second is crystal meth, or speed. The two are chemically similar enough that ritalin could be sold as speed on the street.

Don't try to tell me that ritalin is good for kids. They tried to diagnose me with ADHD and put me on ritalin. My parents promptly took me out of the public school system. I'm stable, in college, and don't use drugs.

So, you're like one of those save the children advocates who doesn't believe in 'mind altering drugs'. Ritalin helps kids who have concerntration disorders concerntrate. IT IS GOOD FOR KIDS.

"I'm stable..Fucking idiot!"

Yeah, right.
"There is only one [True Spoon], only one who can wield it. And he does not share [Spoons]."
-Gandalf
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Friendships.
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

*bites the n00b*
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

One True Spoon
Youngling

Post by One True Spoon »

Why did you bite me, you assmonkey?
-Gandalf
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

One True Spoon wrote:So, you're like one of those save the children advocates who doesn't believe in 'mind altering drugs'. Ritalin helps kids who have concerntration disorders concerntrate. IT IS GOOD FOR KIDS.

"I'm stable..Fucking idiot!"

Yeah, right.
There is a difference between getting pissed off at a holier-than-thou jackass like yourself and going apeshit at a school.

Here's a newsflash for you: I'm a straight-A student, and have been so since I got pulled out of public school. I started attending a junior college while I was still in high school. If I'm as screwed up as you say, then how is that possible?

Hey, maybe this article, from the Chicago Sun-Times, might make some sense. Ritalin works, but it's not the best way to go.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Because you're a n00b, Spoony!! :wink:

*kick*
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
One True Spoon
Youngling

Post by One True Spoon »

Sure--some doctors are all too ready to put kiddies on Ritalin. But that does not make Ritalin bad.

That article is bullshit. Feeding crap to people who are scared of doctors, and can't stand modern medicine in any form.
Because you're a n00b, Spoony!!

*kick*
Go home and spank your dophin.
-Gandalf
Icehawk
Jedi Council Member

Post by Icehawk »

Hehe, Ive been lucky enough never to break things when I'm in a rage, well actually, I DID break this POS plastic suction-cup dart gun my brother used to shoot me in the eye once.... *grumbles* but thats about it or at least that I can remember.

Whenever my brother and I got into fights, even from the beginning, we had an agreement, a treaty you might say, with eachother that it would be mutually assured destruction for both of our rooms if one of us ever dared to break anything in the others room in a fit of rage, so I never broke anything of his and he never broke anything of mine no matter how pissed we were at eachother because it would mean the end for both our rooms and our precious Lego sets if that happened. It worked out quite well actually, not a single Lego model trashed in a fit of anger. 8)
"The Cosmos is expanding every second everyday, but their minds are slowly shrinking as they close their eyes and pray." - MC Hawking
"It's like a kids game. A morbid, blood-soaked Tetris game..." - Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs)
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Um, a guy and I had a fight once and he punched the wall in his room until he broke his hand (his trumpet-playing hand too), and another time we fought he punched the window of his car until the glass shattered.

He didn't deal very well with us fighting, obviously. He did that kind of stuff often when we argued; these two examples were the especially stupid ones.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

*chucks egg at n00b* Welcome to SD.net, since I don't think I've seen you before.

Anyway, I don't exactly break things, but I throw pencils at the wall. It allows me to release any tension, and the effects aren't noticeable.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

I got pissed off at my Kohan CD and proceeded to throw it repeatedly across the room as well as bash it with large heavy objects *cough piano bench cough cough*. Amazingly, it still worked afterwards. Same story with my Blade of Darkness CD.
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Heh
:twisted:
LT.Hit-Man
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Three times I've knocked holes in my bedroom wall; I kicked out the bottom panel of one door and I've smashed two windows. I've also displaced teeth and inflicted heavy damage on veins in human faces and some other places.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Crayz9000 wrote:
One True Spoon wrote:No. So long as it keeps 'em quiet.
Talk about heartless. :roll: Well, I'm glad in that case that you weren't MY parent.

Shut the fuck up moron. If someone actually does have ADHD the benefit can be incredible, I spent two years in a school for kids with learning disabilities and several very good friends of mine are on it, most of them would likely end up dropping out with solid F's without it. The fact that it gets over prescribed is a separate issue.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Falkenhorst
Jedi Knight

Post by Falkenhorst »

One time in the high school cafeteria I got so pissed off at this screwball new-ager that I went on a raving tirade to a table full of skinheads and hillbillies, calling for them to attack this nutcase, and by the end of it I was pounding my fist on the table so hard the bones in my arm were grating together. I suppose that dosen't count, but my arm was sore for a while after that.
Falkenhorst

BOTM 15.Nov.02

Post #114 @ Fri Oct 18, 2002 4:44 pm

"I've had all that I wanted of a lot of things I've had
And a lot more than I needed of some things that turned out bad"

-Johnny Cash, "Wanted Man"

UPF: CARNIVAL OF RETARDS
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I would say, the worst I have done, was trashing a couple thousand dollars of Joint property belonging to my ex-girlfriend & me, with her Louisville Slugger, after the Sympathy Fuck date, ended in a VERY BAD/very violent way.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Hyperion
Village Idiot

Post by Hyperion »

Let's see: 3 doors (2 before 8th grade, 1 less than 4 months ago), several holes thru the walls. Recently: went thru a wall upstairs about 2 years ago, 4 months ago I tore thru the door on the computer room and put a wrench thru the ceiling, and 2 screwdrivers thru the wall. I've smashed a bunch of other small things too, and several people.
"Freak on a leash! Freak on a leash!"