It's a Cat. Just a cat [pics]

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

It's a Cat. Just a cat [pics]

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Last Saturday After a wild night/morning Twilight Imperium marathon, I wandered the streets in a sleep deprived haze. Then I saw a cat and took a few pictures of it while waiting for my driving lesson.

It's not amazing shots, nor that amazing, but people like cats and if anyone's reading this thread then they either like cats or my photography, so either way's good :P .

I first spy my feline prey:

A nice little sunset in an urban environment.

Last edited by The Grim Squeaker on 2007-09-04 07:13am, edited 1 time in total.
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

If you cut off stuff of the primary object of a scene you shouldn´t cut off only very little parts. It looks like you accidentially cut it off which you probably have (the paws in some shots).
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

salm wrote:If you cut off stuff of the primary object of a scene you shouldn´t cut off only very little parts. It looks like you accidentially cut it off which you probably have (the paws in some shots).
Ah, the missing part of the paws isn't due to cropping, but due to the angle of the shot through the wire fence (The damn cat kept moving).
The cat was the focus of my shot in all the shots (Well, except for the sunset one of course).

Thanks for the advice
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

You can see his little cat wang.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Chardok wrote:You can see his little cat wang.
Get some sleep, bro. You're obviously fucked up or something.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Dalton wrote:
Chardok wrote:You can see his little cat wang.
Get some sleep, bro. You're obviously fucked up or something.
Indeed, it's not a wang, it's a open sore or postule. Maybe a wart, maybe a giant pimple, but whatever it is, it's an oozing pink wound, not a cat wang.
8)
Photography
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

An oozing pink wound on his wang?
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Shinova wrote:An oozing pink wound on his wang?
That's No Wang! It's a wound!
Photography
Laughing Mechanicus
Jedi Knight

Post by Laughing Mechanicus »

Oozing buboe aside, that cat has gorgeous colouring.
Indie game dev, my website: SlowBladeSystems. Twitter: @slowbladesys
Also officer of the Sunday Simmers, a Steam group for war game and simulation enthusiasts
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

That thing looks more like someone glued a button there.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

It's a calico, ergo, it is a female. The genes are linked somehow. All calicoes are femmes.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Almost all calicoes are female. There are exceptions (including with the presence of Kleinfelter's syndrome.)

Anyway, looks more like cat tit than cat dick. Cat penises normally don't have the same furless radius around the primary area of interest.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Cute cat.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor