Looking for Group Fanart (+other)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Pick
Sith Marauder

Looking for Group Fanart (+other)

Post by Pick »

Last edited by Pick on 2009-07-18 06:55pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

OOOO I really like the second one. Supercool. :D
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

meep!!!

submit it NOW!

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

I bet you did the LFG fanart purely because you wanted to draw a frooty elf lad who wasn't of your own devising. :wink:
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Ford Prefect wrote:I bet you did the LFG fanart purely because you wanted to draw a frooty elf lad who wasn't of your own devising. :wink:
Actually, those two are my favorite characters, but no one seems to draw Cale. So I was all, "Rar, I'll do it!"

Richard got thrown in at the last minute :P.

I just thought it would be a good break from the picture of Shader and Toreal I'm working on, blaaargh.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Okay, okay. I'll put up original art. But just for a moment.

<removed, as per my 'for a moment' comment>

A character of mine riding another character! Er, that doesn't sound quite right....

Ha ha, that was all for the joke. The wakki belongs to Shader.
Last edited by Pick on 2007-09-13 02:47pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Very nice.
I think that's the closest you've ever come to actually drawing a battle scene (the Edge/Hoquer duels excepted). :)
Last edited by Noble Ire on 2007-09-11 12:30am, edited 1 time in total.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Coriolis
Padawan Learner

Post by Coriolis »

That is an excellent picture of Cale and Dick. :D
PRFYNAFBTFC - Verendo Iugula
Commander, Halifax-Class Frigate
MFS Doom Panda
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Noble Ire wrote:Very nice.
I think that's the closest you've ever come to actually drawing a battle scene (the Edge/Hoquer duels exepted). :)
There's also the picture of Ryv. about to kick some ass with a stick.

Oh, and don't forget the one with sprites! :D

And thanks, Coriolis :).
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Coriolis wrote:That is an excellent picture of Cale and Dick. :D
looks down at the pile of ash, pst Richard doesn't like to be called that "Coriolis"

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

:shock: . The third picture is simply amazing. (I eally need to pick up that web-comic again, last I saw of it was the time travel one)
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Pick wrote:Okay, okay. I'll put up original art. But just for a moment.

*snip*

A character of mine riding another character! Er, that doesn't sound quite right....

Ha ha, that was all for the joke. The wakki belongs to Shader.
Oh god I need to start reading DC again.
What is Project Zohar?

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Well, mine is for ponies.

You can't-

FOR PONY
JADAFETWA
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Ford Prefect wrote:Oh god I need to start reading DC again.
I'd be kind of biased in my perception on that, but I think, judging from feedback, that other people have been rather pleased with the route it has taken :P.
Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Ford Prefect wrote:Oh god I need to start reading DC again.
Dude, the war is starting.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Though I appreciate the enthusiasm, I can only expect FP to read that and go "about fucking time" :lol:.

Other stuff happened too :P.

pelypely happened
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Holy shit that fur.

Wow.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Pick wrote:pelypely happened
Now that's what I'm talking about. :D

I have absolutely no conception of how far behind I am. The last update I read was, well, months ago. Admittedly, I'm behind in everything - my carefully oiled schedule of stuff I do on the internets was broken by exams. However, this is exciting. This Toreal fella looks mighty awesome.

And Shader looks about ready to kick ass. Like he's about to Legolas some poor bastard.
What is Project Zohar?

Darth Raptor
Red Mage

Post by Darth Raptor »

Considering what Pelypely up and did to the plot, she is rather more like a force of nature than a mortal character. "Pelypely happened" indeed.

Also, Ford: Llanlleia apparently has chemical weapons* and war machines**.

* Other than Zixer.
** Other than Hoquer.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

The cat thing is awesome... the elf guy kinda throws it for me... something with the arms and his seating position. Great though.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"