Buffing our way onwards

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Buffing our way onwards

Post by MKSheppard »

The description isn't mine; it's by Mike K.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

I have no idea what that's even talking about.

What's a Tyiskol?
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Vympel wrote:I have no idea what that's even talking about.

What's a Tyiskol?
the name of the ICBM field, silly; as in "the Tyurtam ICBM complex"

TIPOTS can be found here Linka

as well as

Here

In the TIPOTS alternate history, Bismarck went down on 27 May 1941, just as in the true timeline – but this time only after being crippled by an airstrike launched by USS Wasp and USS Ranger, and then finally being run to ground by USS Texas and HMS Rodney (which, by the way, delivered the coup d’grace.). The victory is not without cost - Rodney is badly hurt, as are USS New York, USS Tuscaloosa, and the destroyer Erickson.

It's a nice fun timeline. Not as "serious" as TBO; but fun to look at.

For example. Canada has her own ICBM force. :D And while the Avro Arrow was cancelled as in @, the last one off the production line, along with most of the tooling did get away. :D

Canada also had at one time a TEN carrier force :D
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944