TMK's Oktoberfest Random Pic Heavy Post :

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

TMK's Oktoberfest Random Pic Heavy Post :

Post by TheMuffinKing »

My wife and I enjoying a few.

Front gate at Dachau.

A Mass at the Hofbrauhaus in Munchen.

Downtown Munich.

Old church.

Random pics from here on out!

TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

I have almost a thousand photo's of this trip, so there are a few too many to post. I hope you enjoyed this small selection.
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

München is a cool city. A bit expensive and clean for my taste and inhabited by too many snobs but in general it´s really cool.
Did you see the Landtag? That´s pretty good. And the new soccer stadium, the Alianz Arena, is pretty impressive. They Hull is light up completely in red when they play.
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

HOLY SHIT, DUDE!

You married Rachel Ray?! ;)

Stil, HAWT!

Oh, and oktoberfest looks cool, too.
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

ARBEIT MACHT FREI is about the last thing I expected from a group of Octoberfest pics, completely jarring.

...oh, and, you lucky bastard. :P
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Oktoberfest? What's that you're holding in the first photo? Some kind of baby beer? Have you no shame? :)

4th year in a row that I'm there, better than ever. You got to love living in Munich.

Chardok

Post by Chardok »

Is that you in Red...urrounded by bona-fide bar wenches?! Oh, if it is, you lucky, lucky sumbitch. I need to brush up on my Deutsche and hop a canoe to Munchen, dammit....
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Chardok wrote:Is that you in Red...urrounded by bona-fide bar wenches?! Oh, if it is, you lucky, lucky sumbitch. I need to brush up on my Deutsche and hop a canoe to Munchen, dammit....
No, that's Mike. I'm the one taking the photo. The rest are some of our close friends.
Chardok

Post by Chardok »

Colonel Olrik wrote:
Chardok wrote:Is that you in Red...urrounded by bona-fide bar wenches?! Oh, if it is, you lucky, lucky sumbitch. I need to brush up on my Deutsche and hop a canoe to Munchen, dammit....
No, that's Mike. I'm the one taking the photo. The rest are some of our close friends.
Still...looks like Good times! I gotta get to Germany someday...You ever heard of a little town called Klix?
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

So...jealous...

Did you drink out of DAS BOOT?!
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

I went to the Fort Belvoir Oktoberfest today.

It turns out you shouldn't ask a MP as you're pulling out of the parking lot "Hey! Where's the Class Six store! We need to keep this party going!"
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."