Freak Mercenaries

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Freak Mercenaries

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

From/for my DINO EATER fic.

Grr...I can't seem to be able to go beyond sketchy blurry looking things. I like sketchy and blurry, but still.

I like how it turned out though.

EDIT:

If anyone can provide some link to some for of simple Photoshop tutorial, I'd be really grateful.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

Post by Sidewinder »

I see references to Vamp from 'Metal Gear Solid 2' (the guy in the trench coat, whoever he is), Sam Fisher (the sniper), and Spider-Man (Arachnid-- I like the costume). Overall, it's cool.
Please do not make Americans fight giant monsters.

Those gun nuts do not understand the meaning of "overkill," and will simply use weapon after weapon of mass destruction (WMD) until the monster is dead, or until they run out of weapons.

They have more WMD than there are monsters for us to fight. (More insanity here.)
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Sidewinder wrote:I see references to Vamp from 'Metal Gear Solid 2' (the guy in the trench coat, whoever he is)
That's Ted Coleman - the Bloodsucker! Also, The Slinger is totally Revolver ocelot.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Ford Prefect wrote:
Sidewinder wrote:The Slinger is totally Revolver ocelot.
Hmm. I don't see it. Sure he's good with the shooty-shooty. But otherwise he's pretty much an on the level 'I work for money' Mercenary kinda guy. Whereas Ocelot's most famous schtik is not the revolver but the xanatos roulette of conspiracy and backstabbage.