PowerArmoredRobotMan

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

PowerArmoredRobotMan

Post by TheMuffinKing »

I'm unsure as to call this just a power armored guy, or just a beefy mansauce-bot.

Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

OOO I like this one. Dynamic movement.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Nice Robot, i personally sugjest Larry.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

Post by Sidewinder »

Not bad, although the tubes under the robot/powered armor's arms should be covered up so they aren't de facto bull's-eyes for an enemy to shoot at. (What are they, anyways? Hydraulic lines for the actuators? Air hoses for the life support system? I trust they're not fuel lines... aren't they?)
Please do not make Americans fight giant monsters.

Those gun nuts do not understand the meaning of "overkill," and will simply use weapon after weapon of mass destruction (WMD) until the monster is dead, or until they run out of weapons.

They have more WMD than there are monsters for us to fight. (More insanity here.)
TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

Sidewinder wrote:Not bad, although the tubes under the robot/powered armor's arms should be covered up so they aren't de facto bull's-eyes for an enemy to shoot at. (What are they, anyways? Hydraulic lines for the actuators? Air hoses for the life support system? I trust they're not fuel lines... aren't they?)
They are an integral feature, unable to be dispensed with in this design... They are lookcoollines. :)

In all seriousness they are lightly shielded cables that pertain to a sophisticated armor integrity monitoring system. In this case we are viewing a prototype before I thought of a better design for armoring the system.