What do you like to wank about?

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

The ultimate weapon(s) is:

Hands and feet-- kung fu for the win!
8%
Twin swords
8%
One really big sword
4%
Twin guns
9%
One really big gun
32%
Psychokinetic powers-- enemies become rag dolls!
23%
Telepathic powers-- enemies beat themselves up!
2%
Other (please specify)
15%

Total votes: 53

Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

What do you like to wank about?

Post by Sidewinder »

As the title states, what do you fanfic writers like to wank about in your stories? Samurai? Ninja? Who kicks the most ass in your stories, and with what weapons?

For me, the preferred weapons are swords. Yes, I know swords are pretty damn useless in the age of automatic and semiautomatic firearms, but they look so damn cool.

As for the ultimate warrior... I'm a Transfan, so I keep wanking transforming robots in my stories. Who do you see as the ultimate warrior?
Please do not make Americans fight giant monsters.

Those gun nuts do not understand the meaning of "overkill," and will simply use weapon after weapon of mass destruction (WMD) until the monster is dead, or until they run out of weapons.

They have more WMD than there are monsters for us to fight. (More insanity here.)
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
SilverWingedSeraph
Jedi Knight

Post by SilverWingedSeraph »

All of the above. :lol: Lots of swords, lots of guns, crazy martial arts shit, people getting thrown around with super mind powarz. It's all good.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

All of the above as well.
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

Nanomachinery a-la the one depicted in GUNNM.
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Lì paludi, minacce, cecchini coi fucili, documenti, file notturne e clandestini
Qui incontri, lotte, passi sincronizzati, colori, capannelli non autorizzati,
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

...La tranquillità è importante ma la libertà è tutto!
Assalti Frontali
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Callous unfeeling killers. During battle, they don't get worked up, they don't yell save to communicate with each other in loud enviroments, give into taunts, they have not bloodlust nor Sadism, but they don't feel any sympathy to their victims. They are not Fanatics, Bezerkers or vengance driven souls. They have their task and they follow them out, devoting 100% of their focus and mind in a rational way to doing it. Cold, hard, rational, logical death machines.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Also, China, right Zor? :D

Recently I've also developed a kick for Solid Snake-type of characters. Like Fidel Castro, a Cuban superspy named after Fidel Castro. He's Cuba's first, last, and only line of defense against everything bad including an army of cyborg dinosaur nazis!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Whatever is in vogue for me at the time. I have 'wanked' hand-tohand combat abilities, robots, fighter jets, large swords, nanotechnology, laser beams, genetically engineered SAS soldiers, psychic abilities, Buddhism and most notably of all rock music and Elvis.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

It all depends on who I want to kill and what I want to break, the only sensible mindset.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Scottish Ninja
Jedi Knight

Post by Scottish Ninja »

My most common is modern weapons in a futuristic settings.

You may have your fancy new laser rifle, but I've got my trusty old Kalashnikov.
"If the flight succeeds, you swipe an absurd amount of prestige for a single mission. Heroes of the Zenobian Onion will literally rain upon you." - PeZook
"If the capsule explodes, heroes of the Zenobian Onion will still rain upon us. Literally!" - Shroom
Cosmonaut Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov (deceased, rain), Cosmonaut Petr Petrovich Petrov, Unnamed MASA Engineer, and Unnamed Zenobian Engineerski in Let's play: BARIS
Captain, MFS Robber Baron, PRFYNAFBTFC - "Absolute Corruption Powers Absolutely"
Pulp Hero
Jedi Master

Post by Pulp Hero »

I'm a big fan of the following wanky things:

Akimbo pistols. Nothing says ridiculous action sequence like a pair of pistols.

Firing a SMG one handed: I just think it looks really cool for a character to fire one like this.

Acting totally obvious under huge amounts of fire: Like lighting up a cigarette or working on a computer as the immediate area explodes in gunfire.

Silent knife kills: Silence + kinfe + kill

Flightsuits: Guy or gal, this fashionable outfit lets people know you're here to kill some suckas, without the angst that comes with a black trench coat or leather jacket.

Expensive office clothing: For when the flightsuit might be socially awkward. This requires that gunfights take place in areas of high wind, so the tie billows.

High speed chases with jeep like vehicles: Its cool and jeeps have that crazy lean and fishtail.

Heliocopters in dense urban areas: Nothing says "get out of your cubicle" like a Cobra at the window.
I can never love you because I'm just thirty squirrels in a mansuit."

"Ah, good ol' Popeye. Punching ghosts until they explode."[/b]-Internet Webguy

"It was cut because an Army Ordnance panel determined that a weapon that kills an enemy soldier 10 times before he hits the ground was a waste of resources, so they scaled it back to only kill him 3 times."-Anon, on the cancellation of the Army's multi-kill vehicle.
Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

Post by Sidewinder »

Pulp Hero wrote:Flightsuits: Guy or gal, this fashionable outfit lets people know you're here to kill some suckas, without the angst that comes with a black trench coat or leather jacket.
I like flight suits too, although I tend to have the pilots in question wear body armor for extra protection. As for the angst that comes with wearing a trench coat, I tend to base gunfighters on Chow Yun-Fat characters in John Woo movies-- deal with your emotional problems by pumping a full magazine's worth of bullets into someone you don't like, and no one will accuse you of being angsty or emo.

Those gun nuts do not understand the meaning of "overkill," and will simply use weapon after weapon of mass destruction (WMD) until the monster is dead, or until they run out of weapons.

They have more WMD than there are monsters for us to fight. (More insanity here.)
Pulp Hero
Jedi Master

Post by Pulp Hero »

Oh don't get me wrong, trench coats are cool. But they usually lead to sunglasses, which leads to smoking, which leads to drinking, which leads to depressively sitting around bemoaning their situation in life.

Its science.

:D
I can never love you because I'm just thirty squirrels in a mansuit."

"Ah, good ol' Popeye. Punching ghosts until they explode."[/b]-Internet Webguy

"It was cut because an Army Ordnance panel determined that a weapon that kills an enemy soldier 10 times before he hits the ground was a waste of resources, so they scaled it back to only kill him 3 times."-Anon, on the cancellation of the Army's multi-kill vehicle.
Dargos
Jedi Knight

Post by Dargos »

Redheads with freckels.
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.
rhoenix
Jedi Council Member

Post by rhoenix »

Despite my threads about power armored troops, they aren't a wankish fascination with me. It truly depends on the setting and story, really - the details of the story are really the backdrop for how the characters go about doing their business, so whatever fits the setting.
Jawawithagun
Jedi Master

Post by Jawawithagun »

Pre-planning and secret machinations allowing a maximum of downfall for my enemies with a minimum of expenditure on time, discomfort or danger for me
"I said two shot to the head, not three." (Anonymous wiretap, Dallas, TX, 11/25/63)

Only one way to make a ferret let go of your nose - stick a fag up its arse!

there is no god - there is no devil - there is no heaven - there is no hell
live with it
- Lazarus Long
Starglider
Miles Dyson

Post by Starglider »

If I ever participate in a Fantasy STGOD, I am having my main character dual-weild Glaives. No not the polearm, the telekinetically controlled monomolecular giant shuriken from the film Krull.

No wait, even better, I'll do it in a sci-fi one and have two techno-Glaives that shoot a flurry of lasers from their spines (Death Blossom style) as they spin around slicing people apart. Because that would be a new level of awesome. :P
Mlenk
Jedi Knight

Post by Mlenk »

Dargos wrote:Redheads with freckels.
with big tits, long legs, a nice ass and blue-green eyes.
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

Redheads with freckels.
with big tits, long legs, a nice ass and blue-green eyes.
Second that.

I for one love it when the hero(ine) simply dominates the battlefield and even ridicules his enemies. I must have saw too many Terence Hill & Budd Spencer movies, but I just love it when the hero is so confident in his ability and judgement of the enemy that he kills them one aimed tactic and even makes fun on them on the while.

Particularly, I loved the Entering Sewer scene with the new silver sword in The Witcher.
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

I shall raise you Han/Korean/Japanese woman with short cut straigth black/dark brown hair.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

Post by Sidewinder »

Zor wrote:
I shall raise you Han/Korean/Japanese woman with short cut straigth black/dark brown hair.

Zor
I believe Asian women look better with long hair, e.g., reaching to their waists. (I know that's not practical for a warrior, but it makes a woman look HOT!)

Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Guys, guys.

Guys.

Guys, can we please keep this in literary terms, as opposed to what you enjoy beating off to?
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
pieman3141
Youngling

Post by pieman3141 »

I'm a simple man, you know. Breasts, butt, legs, with hosiery and heels to top it off.

OH! Literature... well.. I can't say much about that, then. Don't do much wanking there.

Alright, people. How can a thread NOT be sidetracked when the title is so... suggestive?
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I don't know why, but I've gone nuts over Metal Gear Solid 3. Which is why I've been so dedicated to my DINO EATER fic. So basically I'm wanking over lone badasses taking on a wankful bunch of wanked up badass freak mercenaries, with wanky superweapons and all that shit. Seriously.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!