Absolute WORST way you've been woken up

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

My face...

Cat's ass.
That's nothing compared to what my cat did to me.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Mark S wrote:What happened to me last night.

My face...

Cat's ass.
<RANT>
WHY THE FUCKING BLOODY HELL DO CATS DO THAT!!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?? AAAAGGGGHH!!!!
</RANT>
Image Image
David
Moderator Emeritus

Post by David »

HA! Wussies, I rolled outta bed quite a bit when i was younger. Unfortunetly one night I then rolled under the bed, after falling out. Alarm goes off in the morning and I slam my head into the steel underneath the bed.
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

David wrote:HA! Wussies, I rolled outta bed quite a bit when i was younger. Unfortunetly one night I then rolled under the bed, after falling out. Alarm goes off in the morning and I slam my head into the steel underneath the bed.
Although nothing that bad has happened to me, ther have been times where I woke up inthe middle of the night after a dream, and end up rolling around, and almost landing on the floor. But I don't think that's as bad as having to wake up at 6 in the morning extremely tired.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
One True Spoon
Youngling

Post by One True Spoon »

WTF is a galah?
A type of bird.
they live in swarms.
"There is only one [True Spoon], only one who can wield it. And he does not share [Spoons]."
-Gandalf
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

HemlockGrey wrote:That's nothing compared to what my cat did to me.
Do I even want to ask?
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Crayz9000 wrote:
HemlockGrey wrote:That's nothing compared to what my cat did to me.
Do I even want to ask?
He did make a multi page thread on it when it happened. :roll:
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Sea Skimmer wrote:He did make a multi page thread on it when it happened. :roll:
SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Mark S wrote:What happened to me last night.

My face...

Cat's ass.
<RANT>
WHY THE FUCKING BLOODY HELL DO CATS DO THAT!!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?? AAAAGGGGHH!!!!
</RANT>
Because you're supposed to sniff it. It's the equivilant of offering someone a handshake. My cats don't like me very much, so they don't do it to me.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
SpacedTeddyBear
Jedi Master

Post by SpacedTeddyBear »

My sister's ex-boyfriend ( who was a ~250lb. lineman) did a running start and jumped ass first on me while i was asleep. Lucky I had several blankets on me.

Another time, I fell asleep on my bed studying one evening. When I woke up, I looked at my alarm clock ( which read 7:30) and saw that I was late for my orchestra class ( that starts at 7:00). I then threw some clothes on and ran into the living room and saw my dad watching T.V. I yelled " Why didn't you wake me up for school! It's seven thirty!!". All he did was look at me strangely and said " It's seven thirty..... P.M".
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

The time an un-named paramilitary organisation burst into the house i borrowed off a friend as i was temporarialy homless and proceded to interogate me think i was my friend. He had fecked off to scotland with his g/f coz he had stolen money from one of their businesses and left me the keys so i could go there to further establish "relations" with my g/f of the time.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Subnormal
Padawan Learner
Location: Third Orbital of the Sol System, North American Continent, USA, Pennsylvania,

Post by Subnormal »

Call at 4:30 am on a sunday after staying up till 2:30 from my mom at the hospital where my stepfather had died. He had succumbed to a stoke and died three days later, when I was called. The best man I ever knew. September 20,2002. Was only 39.

And second worse but a lot less worse was, when I was at a friends house and he thought it was funny to try and stick his butt in my face and fart. Instead of farting he shot a stream of liquid Diarehea about a foot from my face, I almost threw, up and I kicked the shit out of him. How the hell can people have semi-coagulated liquid yellow shit.
The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.
--Albert Einstein
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
--George Carlin
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

After my Year 12 leaver party - wake up bruised (from a brawl between social groups), hungover and lying on a broken trampoline outside, covered in dew. After getting a lift back into the city (arriving home at 6:45am) I notice a note on the table, a phone message from my Writers Workshop teacher informing me that my folio is due at 9am. A folio for which I haven't written two of the pieces yet (not to mention having a near empty diary and none of the supporting documentation too). So, running upstairs I hop on the computer and start writing away madly. At 7:30 I phone my teacher to check whats happening. Turns out that my mother got the message wrong. A draft of my folio pieces was expected today, thats no real problem, I e-mailed a couple of bits that I had sitting around. The real folio wasn't due for another fortnight.

Not the best way to wake up...

I've had other pretty bad ones (Zaia and Ewo know these stories), but I'm not keen on spreading them around.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

I know one guy who woke up, swung his legs out...and stepped on his puppy, killing it. :(
JADAFETWA
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Dalton wrote:SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!
Aayowiee. I thought that we were talking about a different incident, since this thread is about bad ways to wake up...
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Can't think of any for me. Many years ago my mom was woken up by our cat jumping on her face in the middle of the night. One of her claws went into her eye and made it start bleeding.
「かかっ―」
jaeger115
Rabid Monkey

Post by jaeger115 »

Hey, I have one to beat even Mr. Wong's! Mwahahahahaaaa!!!!

One of my front incisor teeth is missing and replaced by a false tooth. Back in '94, I was at Northwest Soccer Camp and it was a Friday. I was sleeping on the top bunk, and none of the beds there had decent mattresses and fences. Due to the lack of fences, I rolled over and....

BLAM!!!

Next thing I knew there was blood on the wooden floor. I had fallen six feet on my fucking FACE!

A counselor carried me to the bathroom, where he wiped the blood off my lips and saw the missing tooth. But it didn't fall out as you probably expected - it was jammed UP my upper jaw! Oh, the pain, the pain!
Concession accepted - COMMENCE PRIMARY IGNITION
Elite Warrior Monk of SD.net
BotM. Demolition Monkey
"I don't believe in God, any more than I believe in Mother Goose." - Clarence Darrow
HAB Special-Ops and Counter-Intelligence Agent
David
Moderator Emeritus

Post by David »

ANYBODY saying "Rise and shine!"
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

David wrote:ANYBODY saying "Rise and shine!"
I don't think you've ever lived through three weeks of K-Mart wake-up calls.

"Attention K-Mart shoppers..."
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

[quote="Subnormal"And second worse but a lot less worse was, when I was at a friends house and he thought it was funny to try and stick his butt in my face and fart. Instead of farting he shot a stream of liquid Diarehea about a foot from my face, I almost threw, up and I kicked the shit out of him. How the hell can people have semi-coagulated liquid yellow shit.[/quote]
WTF!!!???! SHIT That's gross! Yuck!
Image Image
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

David wrote:ANYBODY saying "Rise and shine!"
From a rowing camp:

5am - Door bursts open in comes coach "Wakey Wakey hands off snakey!"
Mr Flibble
Psychic Penguin

Post by Mr Flibble »

Well the worst way I have woken up is after a night of crying into a pillow, and holding a knife at my wrists ready to slit it open, eventually not able to go through with it, and going to sleep, then waking up in the morning feeling just as depressed and just as suicidal.

I am glad my friends convinced me to go to a doctor, now the meds keep me sane.