Perversions of the Force comments

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

I think I've said this before but I'll say it again:

This is a great fic! :D

I think, to my knowledge, there's only one other lemon fic in existence that surpasses this one in both lemony content and story content, which makes this (Perversions) story pretty up there on the ladder :wink:
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Shinova wrote:I think, to my knowledge, there's only one other lemon fic in existence that surpasses this one in both lemony content and story content, which makes this (Perversions) story pretty up there on the ladder ;)
Really? Link?
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Kelly Antilles wrote:
Shinova wrote:I think, to my knowledge, there's only one other lemon fic in existence that surpasses this one in both lemony content and story content, which makes this (Perversions) story pretty up there on the ladder ;)
Really? Link?

The story was originally posted on www.fanfiction.net BUT if you're familiar with that site, you'll know that the creator had to make it non NC-17 due to complaints he had been getting. Therefore, the story had to get taken down.

I think maybe I can find this guy via email. My standards differ from everyone's so people here might not think that lemon fic is that good.

It's a Tenchi Muyo fic, called "The Clone Chronicles".

It's got a VERY interesting premise :mrgreen:
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Kelly Antilles wrote:
Darth Yoshi wrote:
consequences wrote:My question is why the hell did Yoshi kick ESB out in the first place?
Because she's got more important things to f--never mind. It's what Iggy said. Now then, the more important question is, how can my character get tired of ESB's?
Easy, she got tired of him asking all the time, especially when she's spending all her time obsessing over one of the apprentices. ;)
I got the impression that she got tired of him before the latest batch of apprentices arrived. *shrugs* Whatever, it's still a great fic.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Darth Yoshi wrote:I got the impression that she got tired of him before the latest batch of apprentices arrived. *shrugs* Whatever, it's still a great fic.
Hmmmm. Don't worry, I can find a way to clarify that.
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

New chapter, written COMPLETELY by IG-88E. I only edited it for grammer. My GOD this is a beautiful chapter! Please enjoy.

Aulduin partially collapsed onto the chair. Pash lay a hand on his shoulder as he sat looking into his hands. He felt the eyes of the others upon him, their minds questioning, some confused, some hostile. Verilon started to ask a question, but Dolphin pressed a hand to his chest and held a finger to his lips. Verilon hesitated a moment then nodded. "Are you alright?" Pash asked. His voice seemed dim and far away.

Aulduin continued looking at nothing, his mind wandering back through the years. Suddenly, he snapped back to the present and looked around at the curious stares. He couldn't tell them. Not here and not now. His mind settled on a course of action. He stood. "Pash, will you come with me?" His voice was flat and emotionless. The red-haired pilot blinked, then nodded. Aulduin wordlessly headed to the exit, slowly pulling up a cloak for himself. Pash grabbed a jacket, and followed.

As the two left, Verilon started to follow them. Spanky lay a hand on his shoulder. "No," he said.

"No?" Verilon asked, eyebrow raised.

"Leave them be. Aulduin will tell Pash what he needs to know, and Pash will tell the rest of us when the time comes."

"Are you sure?" Aerius asked, obviously worried about the Jedi Master.

Spanky looked at her and nodded. "If I wasn't, I'd be following them myself." He paused and took a drag on his cigarette. "Sometimes, you can't stay in public for one more second. Sometimes, you just have to get away for a while. I've seen agents who've carried too much emotional baggage around for too long. It... destroys them from the inside."

"Aulduin probably just feels more comfortable with just one person to talk with than all of us," Stormbringer added. "OK, now come on. I don't want them coming back and saying we were lazy." Spanky smirked.

Pash followed Aulduin down the ship's ramp and out into the Coruscant evening. The air was warm and dry after the bright day. Aulduin silently turned to walk away and Pash followed wordlessly. As they walked, getting further and further from the others, Pash took in his surroundings. They'd docked the Jagged Edge on the border of a moderately well protected neighborhood and the underworld. As the two continued, Pash found himself touching the butt of his blaster, reassuring himself that it was still there. Some of the people around them were giving them the once over, as if evaluating how much trouble they'd be to overpower. Despite being in the middle of a crowded thoroughfare, Pash didn't feel safe at all. "You sure about this?" Pash asked Aulduin. The Jedi did not reply.

They continued walking and evening turned into night. The normal working class people went home and the real scum came out. Hookers, druggies, dealers, and gangsters of every race and gender filled the streets. Now Pash was really nervous. The two of them might get jumped and he wasn't sure if Aulduin's Jedi abilities would keep them safe if they got mobbed. Spanky's words came back to him: "Coruscant. It's the only planet in the galaxy that exists as a city unto itself. What a shithole."

Aulduin seemed oblivious to it all. He simply continued walking aimlessly. The two men passed a well-lit bar and Aulduin started to turn away, but then, perhaps sensing Pash's discomfort, turned and walked in. Pash followed, glad to get off the street. The bar's colors tended towards a dark blue or black, and the red lighting made it very warm. Aulduin silently strode up to the bar and Pash came up beside him. The Jedi said something to a bartending droid, which promptly brought them a pair of lomin-ales. "You come here often?" Pash asked.

"Never," Aulduin said tonelessly. Pash sighed and looked around him. The bar was shaped like a large semicircle, divided into three sections. In the middle was the bar itself, along with standing room. On one side of the semicircle were tables and booths for couples and groups. On the other side was a bank of holoscreens, all showing different sporting events. Pash recognized podracing, shockball, and zoneball. There was some sport he'd never seen before with four-legged animals on a curved track. In front of the screens were more tables, mostly full of male humans and aliens who cheered, groaned, and shouted according to how one team or player was performing. As Pash took it all in and sipped at his drink, he noticed a pair of eyes lock onto his. They belonged to a male humanoid wearing a trench coat, holding a large glass of some bright orange drink. The man grinned faintly and began to walk -almost strut- over towards the bar.

"I think we're in trouble," Pash hissed to Aulduin, his eyes not leaving the man. Once again, the Jedi did not respond. Pash turned back to the bar hoping the humanoid would leave him be, but the other man sidled up next to him.

"Hey," he said in a raspy voice. He glanced furtively and produced a small bag of bluish powder. "You wanna buy some charium?" He was a drug dealer. Pash swallowed and was trying to think of a way to turn him down when Aulduin sat up straight.

"You don't want to sell us charium," the Jedi Master said, making a small hand motion.

The dealer blinked and pulled the small bag back into his coat. "Ah, I don't wanna sell you charium," he said, his voice sober. He went to sip his drink.

The Jedi made another motion. "You want to go home and rethink your life."

The dealer promptly set his drink down. "I want to go home and rethink my life." He hesitated. "Again." He shook his head and left.

Pash let out the breath he'd been holding. "Good move."

Aulduin looked at him for a moment, then stood. "Let's get a booth."

"Fine by me." Pash followed.

The two sat down in the booth furthest from the loud sports programs. "So," Pash began. "Are you ready to tell me?"

The Jedi sighed. "You meet a lot of people when you're a Jedi," he said. "Some people you forget after a short time. Some you remember for a while. Some people you meet and get to know and you always remember facets of their personality. And then there's some people you can meet once and never forget in a thousand years."

"Shinova," Pash said.

Aulduin nodded. "Years ago, after the Clone Wars, but before rise of the Empire, I met a young Jedi from the planet Tigris. She was kindhearted, open, and quite intelligent. I remember she was always smiling, whether it was from an accomplishment, or a new understanding, or when meeting someone. She was the consummate Jedi, always caring and guiding the younglings, but never foolishly separating herself from others. We developed a friendly rapport and I always knew I could count on her." He sighed deeply, and Pash knew he was building up to something important. "Shinova met someone. A man named Carcom Telthen. They fell in love."

"I thought that was forbidden for a Jedi," Pash said astonished.

Aulduin nodded. "That's right, it was. But ,Shinova was willing to give up the Jedi for this man. I harbored no ill will towards her for it. Well, a year or so passed, and they were married. She had a son. He was Force-sensitive."

"I think I can see where this is going," Pash said softly.

Aulduin nodded. "Pash, while I am loathe to speak against the Jedi, sometimes I did not agree with our practices. One of these was the taking of Force-sensitive children form their families." He took a sip of his drink. "Shinova was reluctant, but eventually allowed her son to be trained as a Jedi."

"So, what went wrong?" Pash asked.

Aulduin scowled. "Everything went wrong, Pash. Do you think the Emperor's purge was kept to the grown and trained Jedi Knights?"

Pash's blood ran cold. "No, you can't be serious."

"Yes. Shinova was not told and was led to believe that her son had been spirited away. I... I couldn't live with that. I told her the truth." Aulduin blinked away tears. "Never have I wished to hurt a friend in such a fashion. Shinova became very bitter towards the Jedi who were left and absolutely refused to help us. She returned to Tigris, alone, and left Carcom on his homeworld for a while. She would return when she was ready to face life again."

Aulduin fell silent for a long time. "And?" Pash prompted.

The older man looked directly into Pash's eyes. "Carcom's homeworld was Alderaan."

For a moment, the significance of the statement didn't register. Then the realization hit Pash like a hammer punch. "He was there when... when the Death Star..." Aulduin nodded. Pash felt a sudden and immense sorrow for Shinova and what she'd gone through. He couldn't think of anything to say, so he simply growled. "Jeez, what a dirty trick."

Aulduin nodded. "I only saw Shinova once more. When news of Alderaan's destruction reached me, I went to Tigris." A tear rolled down his face. "And once again, I was the bearer of bad news, the worst news I could possibly bring."

Pash winced and reached out to clasp Aulduin on the shoulder. "I'm sorry. If I were in your position, I don't know if I'd have the guts to tell her."

Aulduin smiled briefly. "The news... it destroyed her. She became obsessed with getting revenge and when I tried to reason with her, she attacked me. I can only imagine that she ran, met one of the other Dark siders, and joined them. Perhaps she wants to wash away her past, or maybe her hate for the Jedi finally drove her mad. I do not know." He finished, his voice barely above a whisper.

"One more reason for us to find them. After all these years, maybe she's come to terms with what's happened." Pash hoped it was for the best. "Maybe she's just waiting for an opportunity to break away, start a new life, go back to the way she was before fate decided to wreak havoc in her life."

Aulduin smiled and echoed Pash's thoughts. "We can only hope."
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Great chapter you guys. I can't wait for more

Do I have more time coming up?
God Emperor
Jedi Knight

Post by God Emperor »

Good job. Nice touch with AoC part.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

YIPEEE!!!! :D :D :D

<--- person's joy is obvious :mrgreen:
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Stormbringer wrote:Do I have more time coming up?
Yes. :wink:
JADAFETWA
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

IG-88E wrote:
Oh Iggy, Stormbringer is racist, so we've got to hook him up with some humanoid. :twisted: Oooh, I'm starting to get ideas. Muwhahahaha.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Kelly Antilles wrote::twisted: Oooh, I'm starting to get ideas. Muwhahahaha.
Uh oh.

:twisted:
JADAFETWA
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Kelly Antilles wrote:
IG-88E wrote:
Oh Iggy, Stormbringer is racist, so we've got to hook him up with some humanoid. :twisted: Oooh, I'm starting to get ideas. Muwhahahaha.
Care to let me on them?
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Stormbringer wrote: Care to let me on them?
Nope.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Stormbringer wrote:Care to let me on them?
Never! :twisted:
JADAFETWA
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Kelly Antilles wrote:
Stormbringer wrote: Care to let me on them?
Nope.
Damn, you're no fun.
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Outstanding, well done Iggy very well done.
One question though
What the fuck does a Jedi when they feel that call sit at home and polish there lightsabers?
Hehehehehe
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Short chapter, but still good. Keep the action coming! Whatever kind of action is up to you.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Xisiqomelir
Jedi Council Member

Post by Xisiqomelir »

Shinova wrote: <--- person's joy is obvious :mrgreen:
From that avatar? ;)

Please don't change it though, I like the melancholy girl.
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Xisiqomelir wrote:
Shinova wrote: <--- person's joy is obvious :mrgreen:
From that avatar? ;)

Please don't change it though, I like the melancholy girl.
Hey where did you snag the mind flayer pic from that your using for your avatar?
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Ewo
Youngling

Post by Ewo »

YES!! I love reading this. It is a great story and I am soo excited to see I made it in other than just joining the rest of the girls in licking someone. Cool. But really Iggy and Kelly, awesome story, keep it going. I can't wait to read more. :D
Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No wait, not me, you... Jack Handey Deep thought
That was a stupid thing to say and you are stupid for saying it!
"It's rude enough being alive when nobody wants you" Shrek
Xisiqomelir
Jedi Council Member

Post by Xisiqomelir »

LT.Hit-Man wrote:
Hey where did you snag the mind flayer pic from that your using for your avatar?
Whole page of illithid art here
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Xisiqomelir wrote:
LT.Hit-Man wrote:
Whole page of illithid art here

:shock:

Xisiqomelir
Jedi Council Member

Eeeek

Post by Xisiqomelir »

Shinova wrote:

:shock:

Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Don't quote images.