NGE fan-manga

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

ray245
Emperor's Hand

NGE fan-manga

Post by ray245 »

Some of you might have read this fic before....but I think I should share it.

This is is quite like Chris' fanfic Once more with feelings, and this deals with shinji getting thrown back in time

This manga is very heart-warming, and the story is very well written.

However, this manga is considered to be rather explict in terms of sex.
( NOT RAPE! ) Pure conditional sex.

http://mango.zuiken.net/main.php?g2_itemId=6674
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Ah, Re-Take. Lots of heavy sex here and there, but nothing that wouldn't happen in the story. The story is quite good, and Eva fans would likely enjoy this.

Basically the premise is that after the very last scene with Shinji and Asuka at that beach, Shinji gets thrown back in time like ray mentioned but this time he remembers everything that happened, so using his knowledge of what happened he's trying to redo everything for the better.

Of course, there's more going on than just that.
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

I wish this could have been made without the sex really, so I could print it out and read it again on hard copy without feeling a little creepy.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
KlavoHunter
Jedi Master

Post by KlavoHunter »

Shinova wrote:Basically the premise is that after the very last scene with Shinji and Asuka at that beach, Shinji gets thrown back in time like ray mentioned but this time he remembers everything that happened, so using his knowledge of what happened he's trying to redo everything for the better.

Why does this sound familiar? :twisted:
ray245
Emperor's Hand

Post by ray245 »

KlavoHunter wrote:
Shinova wrote:Basically the premise is that after the very last scene with Shinji and Asuka at that beach, Shinji gets thrown back in time like ray mentioned but this time he remembers everything that happened, so using his knowledge of what happened he's trying to redo everything for the better.

Why does this sound familiar? :twisted:
Chris is some what annoyed that there is another story with a similar idea, which lead to him having to make some changes in respect to the Asuka and Shinji romance.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

They are different enough so that he shouldn't have to worry about it. I mean for one thing Chris is covering the ENTIRE story, and so far hasn't hit the reset button save for the one, necessary time in order to begin the story. Also the Shinji/Rei Dynamic, the extent of Shinji's cooperation with the JSSDF, and of course, the whole pregnancy/marriage thing.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
ray245
Emperor's Hand

Post by ray245 »

True.

Wait...there's pregnancy and marriage in Chris story?
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

no, that's in the fan manga only.