Reign of Terror update? Suggest a st vs sw fanfic....

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

JohnM81
Redshirt

Reign of Terror update? Suggest a st vs sw fanfic....

Post by JohnM81 »

Hello,

Any idea when Reign of terror might be finished? I see it hasn't been updated in a long time. And in the mean time can anyone suggest a good st vs sw fanfic that is complete? Im tired of getting hooked on these stories and never seeing the end because the authors haven't or aren't finishing them.

thanks.
lord Martiya
Jedi Master

Post by lord Martiya »

The only one that I know is Conquest. Well, we have also something HERE, but it's only if you love the horror.
Setzer
Requiescat in Pace

Post by Setzer »

I don't think Lord Wong will be finishing the fanfic at all. A bit of a bother, but one can hardly tell him to abandon his actual life to write fanfiction.
JohnM81
Redshirt

Post by JohnM81 »

Setzer wrote:..... one can hardly tell him to abandon his actual life to write fanfiction.

Oh yeah? Watch this....

Wong, abandon your life and finish the only fanfiction I have found worth reading... now! DO IT!

See? Im sure in a few days it will be done lol :)
Davey
Padawan Learner

Post by Davey »

I'm not going to just mouth off and demand he finish up something while I sit on my hands and watch from the comfort of the armchair.

Time's short for everyone, he's no exception, and I'm not, either, but I'm pretty sure I could offer to help with the more time-consuming parts like editing and proofreading. I might be just another random, newcomer, but I've got energy, enthusiasm, and I'm willing to contribute what I can. We could all pitch in, make it a group project, n' all.
"Oh SHIT!" generally means I fucked up.
Themightytom
Sith Devotee

Post by Themightytom »

Davey wrote:I'm not going to just mouth off and demand he finish up something while I sit on my hands and watch from the comfort of the armchair.

Time's short for everyone, he's no exception, and I'm not, either, but I'm pretty sure I could offer to help with the more time-consuming parts like editing and proofreading. I might be just another random, newcomer, but I've got energy, enthusiasm, and I'm willing to contribute what I can. We could all pitch in, make it a group project, n' all.
I can contribute lots of moral support, as I have few other talents..
Conquest was sort of the definitive fanfic though. unity was great too
it actually looks like The Rift might get finished up.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Locking because Mike, like Stravo, Stuart and many others may or may not get to their writings, but this is spamming the forum.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete