Empire representing

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Empire representing

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

Got my Imp tattoo today. Been a long time coming. Empire 4life!

link
Last edited by Lord_Xerxes on 2008-01-23 09:07pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And as I promised, I said I would read from the bible..." "...And if we could turn our bible to Pslams..."Happy shall he be that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Pslams 137:9) So let me ask you a question? Who is the worst influence, God or Marilyn Manson?" "God!" "And if that's not the best fucking example, God HIMSELF killed his own MOTHER FUCKING SON!"-Marilyn Manson

"Don't fuck with a Jedi Master, son..." -M.H in J.A.S.B.S.B
Achieved ultimate Doom (post 666) on Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:38 pm
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

While neat, this probably should've gone into AMP or Testing. Also, please dress your links.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Yes, it could go to Testing, especially since the link doesn't go to a picture.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

Fixed the link. Sorry bout that. I thought off topic would be the place for it. I never look at AMP or Testing. My bad.
"And as I promised, I said I would read from the bible..." "...And if we could turn our bible to Pslams..."Happy shall he be that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Pslams 137:9) So let me ask you a question? Who is the worst influence, God or Marilyn Manson?" "God!" "And if that's not the best fucking example, God HIMSELF killed his own MOTHER FUCKING SON!"-Marilyn Manson

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

I do not have a MySpace account.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Master of Cards
Jedi Master

Post by Master of Cards »

Here you go
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Personally, I don't understand the draw of tattooing. It's pretty, sure, but why mark yourself for life? And to be frank, from what I understand of job markets, a giant bit of Imperial insignia on your wrist probably won't help your employment prospects in the future.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Off to AMP
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

Surlethe wrote:Personally, I don't understand the draw of tattooing. It's pretty, sure, but why mark yourself for life? And to be frank, from what I understand of job markets, a giant bit of Imperial insignia on your wrist probably won't help your employment prospects in the future.
Already have another tat on my other wrist. In the cold months, I'm usually wearing a hoodie anyway, so it's easily covered. Long sleeved shirts, etc. In the summer, it would be more problematic, but could be covered by a larger style watch for the most part. I have long hair and wear dark clothes, and I'm not all that intrested in the kind of job where something like this would matter. I'm not a buisness person. Aspiring author, and will eventually in the near future be working towards a computer tech degree or computer design. Tats like this don't matter for job like that.

As far as why? I like tattoos. I want more of them. Guess you have to have the itch to want them. *shrug*

And thanks for posting it. Guess I hadn't considered some might not have myspace. >_<

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum Ghost. AMP hadn't even crossed my mind. My bad.

Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

pbbbtttt I got that 13 years ago. Way to jump on the bandwagon. :wink:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Well, it looks better than the simple text "Virgin 4 Life".
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Boeing 757
Padawan Learner
Location: Εν ενί γαλαξία μένω, ον συ ου δύνασαι ευρείν χωρίς διαστημικού οχήματος.

Post by Boeing 757 »

Master of Cards wrote:Image
Here you go
Of all the places where that thing could--no, should have gone, why is that on the wrist?
Omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium.

Kritisches Denken schützt vor Illusionen.

Παν μέτρον άριστον τῷ κρατίστῳ.
loomer
Sith Marauder

Post by loomer »

In some jobs this could potentially be a boon to the chances of being hired, actually. Comic stores, gaming stores, game developers, anywhere particularly 'nerdy'.

Just pray the boss isn't a Trekkie.
"Doctors keep their scalpels and other instruments handy, for emergencies. Keep your philosophy ready too—ready to understand heaven and earth. In everything you do, even the smallest thing, remember the chain that links them. Nothing earthly succeeds by ignoring heaven, nothing heavenly by ignoring the earth." M.A.A.A
Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

Boeing 757 wrote:
Of all the places where that thing could--no, should have gone, why is that on the wrist?
Over the veins/in my blood? As in my love for Star Wars and the Empire is?

It's also to balance out the fact that I have another tat on my other wrist.

Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Cool. It's a neat logo and it's well done. I plan on getting an inverted pentagram on the back of my hips soon.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
KlavoHunter
Jedi Master

Post by KlavoHunter »

Inverted Pentagram.... as in.... a star?
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

Oy vey. The outlining must have hurt like a bitch there. Was the shading bad?
XXXI
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

KlavoHunter wrote:Inverted Pentagram.... as in.... a star?
Yeah, one much like this:

EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Jaepheth
Jedi Master

Post by Jaepheth »

I think the inside left forearm would be a better place...

and glowing purple ink should also be used:
Children of the Ancients
I'm sorry, but the number you have dialed is imaginary. Please rotate the phone by 90 degrees and try again.
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

I've been kind of considering getting one of those glow-in-the-dark tattoos, the ones that you can't see unless you're in blacklight.

Of course, it always ends up leading to ridiculous ideas, like war paint across the face, to frighten opponents at neon bowling and lazer tag.
XXXI
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Surlethe wrote:Personally, I don't understand the draw of tattooing. It's pretty, sure, but why mark yourself for life? And to be frank, from what I understand of job markets, a giant bit of Imperial insignia on your wrist probably won't help your employment prospects in the future.
One of my tattoo's reaches as far as the underside of my wrist and I still managed to get quite a good job with a political party and had good jobs in admin before that. If you're going for a joib thats in any way good you'll be wearing a long sleeved shirt and a suit jacket which will cover the tattoo from view.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

Phantasee wrote:Oy vey. The outlining must have hurt like a bitch there. Was the shading bad?
Outlining didn't hurt much worse than my other wrist, aside from taking longer. But yeah, the shading was much worse. This was my first experience with the shader too. So close to the wrist bones and whatnot.

Won't deter me from getting my next tats though. ^_^