Powerman 5000

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

CloudStrife433
Youngling

Powerman 5000

Post by CloudStrife433 »

How can a band so full of win possible exist without some kind of displacement?
Oh. Wait. Sorry, I forgot about Paris Hilton for a moment.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=81aJmjUK08s
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Blah. Kids these days. :x

This should probably be in testing.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Uh yeah. They'd gone horribly downhill last I heard of them. Transform was okay, but it had nothing on Anyone for Doomsday or Tonight! The Stars Revolt and was removing their originality for something much more bland and boring. I think I watched a video or heard some song off "Destroy What You Enjoy" and became vehemently disgusted. Awesome rob zombie-esque industrial metal exchanged for pop punk. Bleargh.

So there's your answer. How can such an awesome band exist? Well, they're good for about 2 albums and then let everyone down. :P And I fucking love those albums like they were my children.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Post by Alferd Packer »

Zuul wrote:Uh yeah. They'd gone horribly downhill last I heard of them. Transform was okay, but it had nothing on Anyone for Doomsday or Tonight! The Stars Revolt and was removing their originality for something much more bland and boring. I think I watched a video or heard some song off "Destroy What You Enjoy" and became vehemently disgusted. Awesome rob zombie-esque industrial metal exchanged for pop punk. Bleargh.

So there's your answer. How can such an awesome band exist? Well, they're good for about 2 albums and then let everyone down. :P And I fucking love those albums like they were my children.
Didn't PM5K lose half its members to Scum of the Earth?
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

I know there was a big band split before Anyone For Doomsday was released, because I had it on preorder for months and then Spider pulled it so it wasn't released properly.

So yeah, probably.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Very good music for working out. I have a tailored play list just for going to the gym and the peak of my work out is built around Bombshell, Worlds Collide, Ultra Mega and Free.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten