Shroomy for Shroomy! (PEKING PING! Wild Manchuria! ANGRY!)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Shroomy for Shroomy! (PEKING PING! Wild Manchuria! ANGRY!)

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I have many retarded ideas

YES
Last edited by Shroom Man 777 on 2008-08-24 10:12am, edited 10 times in total.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

BAD ASS!

I like it. The absurdity fuels my creative fires!
Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

Post by Sidewinder »

Replace the crosshairs with laser sights, study the images on the Minigun manufacturer's website, and you win.
Please do not make Americans fight giant monsters.

Those gun nuts do not understand the meaning of "overkill," and will simply use weapon after weapon of mass destruction (WMD) until the monster is dead, or until they run out of weapons.

They have more WMD than there are monsters for us to fight. (More insanity here.)
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Out of spite, I will make my next drawing feature hand-cranked gatling guns!

Can this thread be mixed with the epic winness of Muffin's Gatling Gun for Arms thread? :)
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

For some reason, I want to see 'Bear holding a Shark' mixed into this Awesomness
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

:shock: These are fucking great! You have to keep this thread going Shroomy. :D
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

Post by Sidewinder »

Painsaw needs some retractable feet so his chainsaws can stay off the ground and not let it wear down their teeth. While you're at it, give him retractable hands and chainsaws on his arms, for double the fun.

By the way, who's the guy with the lightning rod sticking out of his head?

Those gun nuts do not understand the meaning of "overkill," and will simply use weapon after weapon of mass destruction (WMD) until the monster is dead, or until they run out of weapons.

They have more WMD than there are monsters for us to fight. (More insanity here.)
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

His chainsaws were made by a group of apostate missionaries from a techno-cult whose stated mission is to make Earth look as much like Warhammer 40,000 as possible.

Um. They (these apostate missionaries) get paid by crime syndicates to turn people into technogladiators who fight in a 'Teknoken' Tournament. So they basically get money to...Spread Their Word.

Tesla-Coil Head is The Brain
“Your friend is dead.” A voice said. Julio’s vision returned, and through blurred eyes he saw the one called The Brain standing before him. As he watched, the oversized silver dome that was his head split open jerkily, revealing a Tesla coil where his upper cortex should be. “And I will make sure you are too! Feel the power of my brain!”

White-hot lightning struck him in the chest, and Julio felt if someone had poured napalm down his nervous system. His remaining limbs spasmed hard enough to flip him into the air, and only when he landed were his chest muscles lax enough to let him scream. A line of drool escaped The Brain’s mouth as he smiled, and his head crackled.

Another arcing bolt hit him, throwing him into the air again with a fit of jerking limbs. Julio’s spine salmoned so hard that he thought it would break. He also lost control of his bladder.

“Fear the electro-mental might of my mind! Taste the magnification of my neurons of hate! Weep before the rage-ergs of my…”

A spray of urine from Julio’s random convulsions splashed over The Brain’s open dome, shorting out his Tesla coil and ending his monologue with a scream of his own. He began to convulse, his head growing a thick hair of smoke. The motions brought him into range of the falling Julio, who took the opportunity to kick his head off with his remaining leg.

Both fighters thumped into the sand, one dead. Julio blacked out not much later. Above them, Blender was still screaming, drifting uncontrollably in the air and raining blood on the audience from the severed stumps of his legs.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Losonti Tokash
Sith Devotee

Post by Losonti Tokash »

Holy fuck. This is awesome, everyone involved with this is awesome, and I demand a full fledged novel. With accompanying "Art of Painsaw" book.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Painsaw ain't mine. Though I did suggest all those other freakozoids who fought with and died alongside Painsaw. Maaang.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Losonti Tokash wrote:Holy fuck. This is awesome, everyone involved with this is awesome, and I demand a full fledged novel. With accompanying "Art of Painsaw" book.
And this isn't even half of what makes Julio Deathmatch awesome. He's not just a capoeirista with chainsaws for legs, he's a fighter with soul.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Painsaw is SRS BSNSS!

And Crossroads, you'll get what you want :twisted:
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

HURR!!! ROARRR!!!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

Post by Sidewinder »

I like the giant bear-shark hybrid. All we need are tactical nuclear weapons to use on that thing, and it'll be perfect.

JointStrikeFighter
Worthless Trolling Palm-Fucker

Post by JointStrikeFighter »

That thing is so much cooler than clover.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

DUDE! Fuck that bear! He is totally mashing on VEGAS!!! :cry:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
NoXion
Padawan Learner

Post by NoXion »

Why does that bear appear to have ginormous tits?
Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker - Mikhail Bakunin
Capital is reckless of the health or length of life of the laborer, unless under compulsion from society - Karl Marx
Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting. We allow them to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value - R. Buckminster Fuller
The important thing is not to be human but to be humane - Eliezer S. Yudkowsky

Nova Mundi, my laughable attempt at an original worldbuilding/gameplay project
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

it wants its mammy
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I dub this...

DINO FACE PUNCHER!

Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

You have truly exceded yourself, Shroomy. :D
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

Post by Sidewinder »

Is that Fidel Castro: Dino Eater? The picture's okay, but the "suspenders" make the subsistence suit look like something a sub would wear in an S & M flick.

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Well, Snake has suspenders on his suit too in MGS3...

Shut up.

:P
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

Post by Sidewinder »

Give Fidel this instead of the suspenders-- they look better. (Yes, ALICE is US Army equipment, but you can find a set in any military surplus store, and Fidel can use it to back up "The Americans did it!" claims.)