Music that you would never normally listen to

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Dartzap
Sith Acolyte

Music that you would never normally listen to

Post by Dartzap »

But then you find the odd gem

Normally I would never like that sort of song - however 'Sun Goes Down' keeps popping up and I have to say I do enjoy it, even if its not really my regular dose of Led Zep.

Are there songs outside of your normal tastes that you enjoy?
EBC: Northeners, Huh! What are they good for?! Absolutely nothing! :P

Cybertron, Justice league...MM, HAB SDN City Watch: Sergeant Detritus

Days Unstabbed, Unabused, Unassualted and Unwavedatwithabutchersknife: 0
Decue
Padawan Learner

Post by Decue »

Louis "Armstrongs Kiss to Build a Dream On" doesn't blend well with my death and black metal.

I blame Fallout 2. :D
NomAnor15
Padawan Learner

Post by NomAnor15 »

I can't stand most 'pop' (a la Britney Spears), but that one song "Everytime We Touch" by Cascada I listen to all the time.
"I wish I wish I hadn't killed that fish." - Homer Simpson
Huh. That's less than 10 condoms per person. Though, assuming an even split between gender, that's almost 20 condoms per penis, so I certainly hope that would suffice for the three weeks they're there. -Alferd Packer

This sentence is false.
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

Whenever I listen to "Take My Hand" by Dido, I think I have a hidden vagina.

BUT I CAN'T STOP
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

NomAnor15 wrote:I can't stand most 'pop' (a la Britney Spears), but that one song "Everytime We Touch" by Cascada I listen to all the time.
That chick from Cascada is apparently from Northern Ireland. We're not really that proud of her. In the past we gave the world good shit like Van Morrison, The Undertones, Snow Patrol, The Divine Comedy and Duke Special. Please do not judge my country on this chipmonk pop rave shite.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Post by El Moose Monstero »

I don't really do techno/dance stuff, but every odd time there's a good bit that I like; the 'Everybody's free (to feel good)' from the Venture Bros. season 2 opening is one of those bits.
"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie