Vae Victis!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

wjs7744
Padawan Learner

Vae Victis!

Post by wjs7744 »

Yes, I know it's not gramatically correct, but I would imagine less people would recognise the singular.

I was inspired to try something new by this thread, but couldn't really think of anything. So here's a nice, simple image:

The gun is still not complete, but most of the missing detail isn't visible from this angle.

Hell, the helmet isn't really finished either, but I just can't think what else to add to it.

So, what do you think?
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Come on down!

(you'll notice that you are now a member of the SPQR Developers group - isn't press-ganging great!)
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Nice work.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

While very badass, I was slightly disappointed that this wasn't related to Legacy of Kain. Damn you, misleading title!
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay