PRFYNAFBTFC: Proposal for Shield/Insigna

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Zor
Sith Acolyte

Re: PRFYNAFBTFC: Proposal for Shield/Insigna

Post by Zor »

HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Oh, that's fucking AWESOME right there, Zor... Couple of spelling errors, but still AWESOME.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
TimothyC
Of Sector 2814

Post by TimothyC »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Hav, how do you do that thing with your sig that pits the text between both images?
I'm not Hav, but here is how you do it:

Code: Select all

[img=left]<Image URL>[/img]<Text with no hard returns>[img=right]<Image URL>[/img]
"I believe in the future. It is wonderful because it stands on what has been achieved." - Sergei Korolev
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Reporter: "Mr. Coffee; what do you say to responses that the PRFYNAFBTFC has commited horrible atrocities?"
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

MKSheppard wrote:Image

Reporter: "Mr. Coffee; what do you say to responses that the PRFYNAFBTFC has commited horrible atrocities?"
"Goddamn, you reporter fucks make me so angry I want to toss a nun off a cliff. Why do you hate the AWESOME so much? Fuck off and fetch me a beer before I have this rabid monkey on my shoulder bite you in the cock, assclown... Ok, any other dumbass questions from you SUCKASSES or can I get back to my drinking, wenching, and ruining of asses on an unprecidented scale with my homies? Why am I even asking you unAWESOME shitstains anyways? Oh, look! I'm out of bubllegum again... I guess that means I'll have to settle for picking up the reporter for CNN by the ankles and bludgeoning all of you to death with him!

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!"
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Kodiak
Jedi Master

Post by Kodiak »

"Mr. Coffee! Larz Furkward, Daily Pirate: People want to know what the PRFYNAFBTFC has in terms of long term goals. Do you truly believe your group can sail the seven seas, terrorizing small nations and de-flowering their women without reprisal indefinitely?"
Image PRFYNAFBTFCP
Captain of the MFS Frigate of Pizazz +2 vs. Douchebags - Est vicis pro nonnullus suscito vir

"Are you an idiot? What demand do you think there is for aircraft carriers that aren't government?" - Captain Chewbacca

"I keep my eighteen wives in wonderfully appointed villas by bringing the underwear of god to the heathens. They will come to know God through well protected goodies." - Gandalf

"There is no such thing as being too righteous to understand." - Darth Wong
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Kodiak wrote:"Mr. Coffee! Larz Furkward, Daily Pirate: People want to know what the PRFYNAFBTFC has in terms of long term goals. Do you truly believe your group can sail the seven seas, terrorizing small nations and de-flowering their women without reprisal indefinitely?"
"Long term goals... Hav, we got any long term goals? Guys? Anyways, yeah, not only can we sail the seven seas doing all that fun shit, we're planning on blowing up a large part of some random continent so we'll have an 8th to sail on! Reprisals just mean more laughs for us. Seriously, all these countries we violate should thank us for adding some AWESOME to their dreary SUCKASS existances and stop getting all butthurt about it. So Hav rode his Harley through the UN... It's how he rolls, guy! The Secretary General knows to get out of the way Biker Pirates now, so it's like a public service, yo. And people are still calling me up demanding to know why I let Shep nuke the Middle East. I ain't his boss, he's like a deaf force of nature... With NUKES! Look on the bright side, people, he brought peace to the Middle East, right? Think positive, guy! Now, go fetch me a beer..."
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Thanks guys. In like a mofo. Took the Kirov and made the ships motto as can be seen in my sig, If We Can't Fuck It, Kill It. Got a banner of a Kirov too, but photobucket is being a shitwank. When I jump on a bandwagon I go all out. I vote we fuck up Photobucket next.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Kodiak
Jedi Master

Post by Kodiak »

I have a motto as well, and I have a latin motto for Coffee as well (I just think latin mottos are awestastic!)

Nolite id cogere, cape malleum majorem - Don't force it, get a bigger hammer
Image PRFYNAFBTFCP
Captain of the MFS Frigate of Pizazz +2 vs. Douchebags - Est vicis pro nonnullus suscito vir

"Are you an idiot? What demand do you think there is for aircraft carriers that aren't government?" - Captain Chewbacca

"I keep my eighteen wives in wonderfully appointed villas by bringing the underwear of god to the heathens. They will come to know God through well protected goodies." - Gandalf

"There is no such thing as being too righteous to understand." - Darth Wong
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Kodiak wrote:I have a motto as well, and I have a latin motto for Coffee as well (I just think latin mottos are awestastic!)

Nolite id cogere, cape malleum majorem - Don't force it, get a bigger hammer
Cause everything said in latin sounds profound and shit, yo...
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

Mr. Coffee, I think you have gained enough of a following to request a user-group. Make have incredibly vague entry requirments. Only those with the power of AWSOME would be able to decipher what to do.
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Zablorg wrote:Mr. Coffee, I think you have gained enough of a following to request a user-group. Make have incredibly vague entry requirments. Only those with the power of AWSOME would be able to decipher what to do.
Thats you fucked then isn't it.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Lord Pounder wrote:
Zablorg wrote:Mr. Coffee, I think you have gained enough of a following to request a user-group. Make have incredibly vague entry requirments. Only those with the power of AWSOME would be able to decipher what to do.
Oh... Now that's a certified "Oh SNAP". Pounder is channeling his inner AWESOME, yo.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:My ship is Yer Mom, mang. Or I could call it MFS JOHN RAMBO and steal the idea totally from Ford. YES.

If you say my ship's name, you have to do it in all caps and in BLOOD RED

JOHN RAMBO
I will find you.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

One of us can always go RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD PART II
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

MKSheppard wrote:MFS Hug Children With Nuclear Arms
MFS Atomic Glutton
MFS Atomic Shitstorm

Which should be picked?
MFS Atomic Glutton fer sure. :wink:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Shroom Man 777

img=left]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b367/ ... rmzig8.jpg[/img]img=right]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b367/ ... /CPSig.png[/img]
color=white]PRFYNAFBTFC CINCPAC url=http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?t=118747]Vice Admiral[/url] i]MFS Anus Pervasor[/i][/color]
color=red]"Fuck you Hav. Fuck you right in your mom." - Phantasee[/color]
url=http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?t=112255]Blank Yellow @ SDnet[/url]
url=http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?t=97849]havokeff's drawings @ SDnet[/url]

This is how I did mine. I broke the code so that it would post.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

I have to say it is pretty awesome to see the badges all over the place. You did a kick ass job Shep, they really stand out. :D
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Scottish Ninja
Jedi Knight

Post by Scottish Ninja »

This is what I'm currently working with, but I think it needs more. Anyone willing to take a stab at this and make it truly awesome?
"If the flight succeeds, you swipe an absurd amount of prestige for a single mission. Heroes of the Zenobian Onion will literally rain upon you." - PeZook
"If the capsule explodes, heroes of the Zenobian Onion will still rain upon us. Literally!" - Shroom
Cosmonaut Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov (deceased, rain), Cosmonaut Petr Petrovich Petrov, Unnamed MASA Engineer, and Unnamed Zenobian Engineerski in Let's play: BARIS
Captain, MFS Robber Baron, PRFYNAFBTFC - "Absolute Corruption Powers Absolutely"
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Yeah, Shep jumped up and took a flying shit of AWESOME with this.

THough instead of "Atomic Glutton", I think it should be "Nuclear Glutton". Because "nuclear" sounds AWESOMER than "atomic".
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Scottish Ninja wrote:Image

This is what I'm currently working with, but I think it needs more. Anyone willing to take a stab at this and make it truly awesome?
Loose the gold in the back round, and make that the ship and put your motto around the edges. Tits are always good.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Keevan Colton: Conceptually, all you really need is a low powered nail gun with really small, light nails dipped in ink and a good aim...A tatthrower sort of weapon.

Coffee: Oh... A "Tat-Thrower"... Keev, you're a fucking genius, guy.

Shep: Let us productionize this as the M1 Tat Thrower; it will tattoo "Manbitch" onto people's foreheads from 500 yds

Coffee: Select fire for "Manbitch", "Cuntpunched", and "The PRFY pillaged my mom's ass and all I got was this AWESOME tattoo!"
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Rear Admiral Chardok Reporting on board the USS Coelacanth Ohio Class Unterseepwnboot.

Tell us where to point the tridents and they'll be on target before we send the launch confirmed message.

EDIT___________________

img added - You can't take the sky from me.
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

Lord Pounder wrote:
Never claimed that it didn't. :roll:

Anyway, I would be very interested to hear how Shep got that picture of a hand anyways.
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
Joviwan
Jedi Knight

Post by Joviwan »

Sweet Jesus on a stick, this is full of amazing. How I missed this amazing pile of sheer awesomitude, I don't know, but I want to rectify this immediately.

I am submitting a formal request to command a ship in this Flotilla of Fuckery. I'll take whatever's to spare (Looks to me like a Halifax?). MFS Christy Fuck would happily run those colors.
Drooling Iguana: No, John. You are the liberals.
Phantasee: So extortion is cooler and it promotes job creation!
Ford Prefect: Maybe there can be a twist ending where Vlad shows up for the one on one duel, only to discover that Sun Tzu ignored it and burnt all his crops.