PRFYNAFBTFC: Proposal for Shield/Insigna

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

I considered a ship's emblem. But on further consideration the main emblem of Taskforce Cuntpuncher is perfectly adequate.

The MFS Masturbating Walrus already has all the subtlety of a masturbating walrus without needing a picture of a masturbating walrus on it's prow.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Comrade Coffee Now has his official "I am God" Flag.

And now in Sig Format:

Anyone except Coffee who tries to use this will get "I AM A FUCKTARD" tattooed onto his forehead, along with a realistic depiction of a man's asshole.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

What do the stars and colors represent?
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Psst...I swiped it from the US Navy CNO's flag.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Shinn Langley Soryu
Jedi Council Member

Post by Shinn Langley Soryu »

Joviwan wrote:I am submitting a formal request to command a ship in this Flotilla of Fuckery. I'll take whatever's to spare (Looks to me like a Halifax?). MFS Christy Fuck would happily run those colors.
While most of us just took the Halifax as is, you can always try and request an upgrade to a Sachsen class.

As for the PRFYNAFBTFC flag, I'm somehow reminded of the flag of Osea from the Ace Combat franchise for some reason.
I ship Eino Ilmari Juutilainen x Lydia V. Litvyak.

ImageImageImage
Phantasee: Don't be a dick.
Stofsk: What are you, his mother?
The Yosemite Bear: Obviously, which means that he's grounded, and that she needs to go back to sucking Mr. Coffee's cock.

"d-did... did this thread just turn into Thanas/PeZook slash fiction?" - Ilya Muromets[/size]
Coriolis
Padawan Learner

Post by Coriolis »

Sweet Zombie Jesus. I have heard the call of duty. Permission to join the PRFYNAFBTFC as Commander of the Halifax-class Frigate MFS Doom Panda! :D
PRFYNAFBTFC - Verendo Iugula
Commander, Halifax-Class Frigate
MFS Doom Panda
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

[quote="Rear Admiral "Ballcrusher" Chardok"]Rear Admiral Chardok Reporting on board the USS Coelacanth Ohio Class Unterseepwnboot. [/quote]

Sweet... Another bring of teh AWESOME sailing the Eight Seas of AWESOME with us looking for lulz. Since you're the Skipper of your boat does that make Ricky your Gilligan, homie?

Oh, yeah... We call all our boats "MFS" for "Mother Fucking Ship" instead of "USS", Chardok. So it's the MFS Coelacanth, yo.
Chardok wrote:Tell us where to point the tridents and they'll be on target before we send the launch confirmed message.
When in doubt, bling fold yourself and throw a dart at a map of the world. Whatever you tag, nuke that. Just make sure we've confiscated all their booze and wimmins first.

Joviwan wrote:Sweet Jesus on a stick, this is full of amazing. How I missed this amazing pile of sheer awesomitude, I don't know, but I want to rectify this immediately.
Heh... You intend to rectumfy it. But yeah, we're 98 shades of AWESOME. So AWESOME in fact that Frank was forced to lock the RAR thread that started all this before the sheer AWESOME of it attained critical mass and shat fountains of solid gold AWESOME all over the internets.

Joviwan wrote:I am submitting a formal request to command a ship in this Flotilla of Fuckery. I'll take whatever's to spare (Looks to me like a Halifax?). MFS Christy Fuck would happily run those colors.
Arrr... Welcome aboard, hookers to the right, booze and drugs to the left. Now go AWESOME up your sig.

BTW, every other Tuesday is your turn in the "Barrel".

MKSheppard wrote:Comrade Coffee Now has his official "I am God" Flag.
Nice...

MKSheppard wrote:Psst...I swiped it from the US Navy CNO's flag.
Only instead of being the Chief of Naval Operations for Task Force Cuntpuncher, I'm the Chief of AWESOME Operations, yo.

Coroilis wrote:Sweet Zombie Jesus. I have heard the call of duty. Permission to join the PRFYNAFBTFC as Commander of the Halifax-class Frigate MFS Doom Panda!
YAR! Welcome aboard and AWESOME name. Doom Panda will be sure to simultaniously strike fear into our enemies while making them scratch their heads and say "What the fuck?". AWESOME up your sig, homie.

And now for Roll Call!

AAAARRRRRRR!!! The People's Republic of FuckYeah Naval AWESOMENESS Fleet of Badassery: Task Force Cuntpuncher now counts the MFS Mighty Penis,the MFS Dubious Use of the Worlds Resources, the MFS Yandere, the MFS Cossette, the MFS Alec Guiness, the MFS Bitchslap, the MFS Robber Baron, the MFS Bumbling Hierophant, the MFS Mastubating Walrus, the MFS Christy Fuck, the MFS Devourer of Worlds, the MFS Ass Blaster, the MFS Frigate of Pizazz +2 vs. Douchebags, the MFS Anus Pervasor, the MFS Coelacanthalong, the MFS Doom Panda, and the MFS John Rambo making a port call... In your Mom's ass.

Damn, we got 17 ships up in that bitch.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Coriolis
Padawan Learner

Post by Coriolis »

I have added a personal little motto.

"Kill it with awesome"

In latin of course.

[edit]My latin seems to be a little rusty. If I fucked up, let me know.
MFS Doom Panda
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

How does one say, "With all the subtle of..." in Latin?
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
That NOS Guy
Jedi Council Member

Post by That NOS Guy »

MFS Bumbling Hierophant reporting for duty.
Coriolis
Padawan Learner

Post by Coriolis »

The Spartan wrote:How does one say, "With all the subtle of..." in Latin?
I believe it's "omni subtilitate". That means "with all the subtlety..."

[edit]As for the "of (insert noun)", the noun has to be in the genitive case.
MFS Doom Panda
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Hmmm, I think "omni subtilitate" will work by itself.

What say ye?
Soy un perdedor.
Coriolis
Padawan Learner

Post by Coriolis »

The Spartan wrote:Hmmm, I think "omni subtilitate" will work by itself.

What say ye?
Well, I don't know. By itself, it means "with all the subtlety". That just doesn't really work. Now, if you add on a "rabidi ursi" (rabid bear), that would be awesome.
MFS Doom Panda
Kodiak
Jedi Master

Post by Kodiak »

What say ye?
Ahem: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari

translates to: "With all the subtlety of a masturbating walrus"
Image PRFYNAFBTFCP
Captain of the MFS Frigate of Pizazz +2 vs. Douchebags - Est vicis pro nonnullus suscito vir

"Are you an idiot? What demand do you think there is for aircraft carriers that aren't government?" - Captain Chewbacca

"I keep my eighteen wives in wonderfully appointed villas by bringing the underwear of god to the heathens. They will come to know God through well protected goodies." - Gandalf

"There is no such thing as being too righteous to understand." - Darth Wong
Coriolis
Padawan Learner

Post by Coriolis »

Kodiak wrote:

What say ye?
Ahem: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari

translates to: "With all the subtlety of a masturbating walrus"
Brilliant. There we go.
MFS Doom Panda
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Coriolis wrote:Brilliant. There we go.
Indeed... :D
Soy un perdedor.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Quite the little force of AWESOME we have going here.
New sig too. :wink:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Now I just need a motto for the MFS Bitchslap that is funny in english and Latin. You'd think I could come up with a geology pun easily, but it takes some effort...
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Coriolis
Padawan Learner

Post by Coriolis »

I'm just throwing one out there:

Venimus, Vidimus, Naturales Icimus

Which means: We came, We saw, We cuntpunched. Of course, Cuntpunch is loosely translated as "We hit vaginas".
MFS Doom Panda
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

I am very interested and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Would Commander of the MFS Cornholio be acceptable? :D
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

General Zod wrote:I am very interested and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Would Commander of the MFS Cornholio be acceptable? :D
My friend, we HAVE TP for your bung hole. ;)
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Xess
Jedi Knight

Post by Xess »

MFS Ass Blaster is back and ready to serve!
Image[
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Motherfucking Ship RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD PART II reporting!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

havokeff wrote:Quite the little force of AWESOME we have going here.
New sig too. :wink:
AWESOME is as AWESOME does, big guy. Nice sig. Looks like seven shades of deep fried ROCK.

CaptainChewbacca wrote:Now I just need a motto for the MFS Bitchslap that is funny in english and Latin. You'd think I could come up with a geology pun easily, but it takes some effort...
Doesn't have to be funny so much as AWESOME, dude. I mean ROCK is AWESOME, geology deals with things that are made of rock, ROCK has the same name as rock, therefore geology ROCKS and is AWESOME.

QED, bitches.

Coriolis wrote:Venimus, Vidimus, Naturales Icimus

Which means: We came, We saw, We cuntpunched. Of course, Cuntpunch is loosely translated as "We hit vaginas".
See, I'm liking the literal translation better, cause it says "We came, We saw, we hit vaginas", which to me means we ROCKED the living shit out of some sorry-assed land and boned all their wimmins. Eitherway, this recieves the official AWESOME nod of approval.

Zod wrote:I am very interested and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Would Commander of the MFS Cornholio be acceptable?
Are you threating me? DO NOT ANGER MY BUNGHOLE!

Welcome aboard, Zoderodimus. AWESOME up your sig with the Badge.

AAAARRRRRRR!!! The People's Republic of FuckYeah Naval AWESOMENESS Fleet of Badassery: Task Force Cuntpuncher now counts the MFS Mighty Penis,the MFS Dubious Use of the Worlds Resources, the MFS Yandere, the MFS Cossette, the MFS Alec Guiness, the MFS Bitchslap, the MFS Robber Baron, the MFS Bumbling Hierophant, the MFS Mastubating Walrus, the MFS Christy Fuck, the MFS Devourer of Worlds, the MFS Ass Blaster, the MFS Frigate of Pizazz +2 vs. Douchebags, the MFS Anus Pervasor, the MFS Coelacanthalong, the MFS Doom Panda, the MFS Cornholio, and the MFS Rambo: First Blood Part II (Shroomy, you so crazy...) kicking ass and chewing bubble gum... Ah hell, we done ran out of bubble gum.

18 AWESOME ships flying the Angry Fist of Vaginal Smiting.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I know there are more of us who haven't declared shipnames. Like JSF. That poser!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!