Vader is comming to America

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Vader is comming to America

Post by Zed Snardbody »

The Zen of Not Fucking Up.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

That's pretty good, but there is a better one IMO that uses Jones from ALL his movies. There is an AWESOME line when he is confronting Leia and he yells at her for being in Detroit, shacked up with Willie the Pimp. Then he tells her to get her black ass outta there and the Stormies take her away. :lol:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand

Post by Darth Servo »

Mildly amusing. They could do much better if they wouldn't limit themselves to just one other JEJ part. Include lines from Hunt for Red October, Lion King, Conan etc.
"everytime a person is born the Earth weighs just a little more."--DMJ on StarTrek.com
"You see now you are using your thinking and that is not a good thing!" DMJay on StarTrek.com

"Watching Sarli argue with Vympel, Stas, Schatten and the others is as bizarre as the idea of the 40-year-old Virgin telling Hugh Hefner that Hef knows nothing about pussy, and that he is the expert."--Elfdart
Coriolis
Padawan Learner

Post by Coriolis »

Darth Servo wrote:Mildly amusing. They could do much better if they wouldn't limit themselves to just one other JEJ part. Include lines from Hunt for Red October, Lion King, Conan etc.
You mean like this?
PRFYNAFBTFC - Verendo Iugula
Commander, Halifax-Class Frigate
MFS Doom Panda
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Coriolis wrote:
Darth Servo wrote:Mildly amusing. They could do much better if they wouldn't limit themselves to just one other JEJ part. Include lines from Hunt for Red October, Lion King, Conan etc.
You mean like this?
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's the one I was talking about! "Your mama's goin' on a date." :twisted:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Executor32
Jedi Council Member
Location: In a Georgia courtroom, watching a spectacle unfold

Post by Executor32 »

Ahhh HA! :lol:

I never tire of seeing this video. The second one would've been even better, methinks, if they had used the proper reverb (or however it's done) to make it sound just like Vader.
どうして?お前が夜に自身お触れるから。
Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil,
but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow
was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now, the fool
seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku...
-Aku, Master of Masters, Deliverer of Darkness, Shogun of Sorrow