PRFYNAFBTFC: Proposal for Shield/Insigna

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

JointStrikeFighter
Worthless Trolling Palm-Fucker

Post by JointStrikeFighter »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:I know there are more of us who haven't declared shipnames. Like JSF. That poser!
MFS FHUCK JOO SHROOM!

MFS ROCKIN HAMMER!

MFS WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BEER!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

MFS FHUCK JOO SHROOM! would be AWESOME!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Rockin Hammer that way you can have an electric guitar and Mijorn crossed on your flag. ;)
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
wjs7744
Padawan Learner

Post by wjs7744 »

I see ships. I want ship.

So, where exactly do I sign up? And where do I fly my flag, as I don't have a sig.
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

I don't think you have enough posts to get a ship.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
wjs7744
Padawan Learner

Post by wjs7744 »

Maybe a rubber dinghy then? :P
Civil War Man
NERRRRRDS!!!

Post by Civil War Man »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:I don't think you have enough posts to get a ship.
Actually, he's been cleared for a Halifax-class Frigate and a rank of Commander.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Civil War Man wrote:
CaptainChewbacca wrote:I don't think you have enough posts to get a ship.
Actually, he's been cleared for a Halifax-class Frigate and a rank of Commander.
Were going to have to see a little more AWESOME from wjs before he is ready for TFCP. We'll see what CINCLOTA has to say. ;)
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Gives us a demonstration of AWESOME and you're in, wjs...
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

JointStrikeFighter
What's that? Why, Yes. That IS Thor's hammer.
Hmm? Pardon me? Well that is VERY observant of you. That IS Jimi Hendrix's 1968 Fender Stratocaster that he used at Woodstock.
Oh what's that? I was hoping you would notice that. Yes, the dials do all go to ELEVEN!
Say again? Oh, you are correct. That would make a most AWESOME banner for the MFS Rockin' Hammer. :lol:
Look, I don't like to toot my own horn, but that could be the most AWESOME thing that has ever come out of me. :D

Edit: I even put it in a purty circle for you.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Vicious
Jedi Knight

Post by Vicious »

That's it. I'm in. Commander Vicious of MFS Angry Wookie (Halifax-class) requesting permission to join up, Supreme Leader Coffee.

And, if someone would be so kind, please translate "Let the Wookie win." into Latin? :D
MFS Angry Wookiee - PRFYNAFBTFC

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." -Richard Dawkins
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Vicious wrote:That's it. I'm in. Commander Vicious of MFS Angry Wookie (Halifax-class) requesting permission to join up, Supreme Leader Coffee.

And, if someone would be so kind, please translate "Let the Wookie win." into Latin? :D
You have to spell it properly first. It's Wookiee, with two Es. :P
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Coriolis
Padawan Learner

Post by Coriolis »

Vicious wrote:That's it. I'm in. Commander Vicious of MFS Angry Wookie (Halifax-class) requesting permission to join up, Supreme Leader Coffee.

I'm really really rusty on my subjunctives, so this is most likely wrong:
Wookiee vinceat

I forgot if Vinco is 2nd or 3rd conjugation so I went with 2nd. :?
PRFYNAFBTFC - Verendo Iugula
Commander, Halifax-Class Frigate
MFS Doom Panda
NoXion
Padawan Learner

Post by NoXion »

Permission to allow Task Force Cuntpuncher's already awesome level of awesome to be further increased to awesomer levels by the addition of this jawsome ship and her commander:

The MFS Cockslapping Cannon Fodder!

Thought the original paint job was a bit naff, so I went to town on it. I also took the liberty of adding a couple of masts, a load of flags, a semaphore thingy, a crow's nest (wouldn't be a pirate ship without it!) and for total shits and giggles, a tesla coil. You probably don't want to be in the crow's nest when it goes off. :lol:
Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker - Mikhail Bakunin
Capital is reckless of the health or length of life of the laborer, unless under compulsion from society - Karl Marx
Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting. We allow them to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value - R. Buckminster Fuller
The important thing is not to be human but to be humane - Eliezer S. Yudkowsky

Nova Mundi, my laughable attempt at an original worldbuilding/gameplay project
Coriolis
Padawan Learner

Post by Coriolis »

You'll only be allowed to join if your tesla coil can do this :D
MFS Doom Panda
NoXion
Padawan Learner

Post by NoXion »

Coriolis wrote:You'll only be allowed to join if your tesla coil can do this :D
:shock: It does now. Oh hell yes. :twisted:
Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker - Mikhail Bakunin
Capital is reckless of the health or length of life of the laborer, unless under compulsion from society - Karl Marx
Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting. We allow them to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value - R. Buckminster Fuller

Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

JointStrikeFighter wrote:MFS FHUCK JOO SHROOM!
HA!

vicious wrote:That's it. I'm in. Commander Vicious of MFS Angry Wookie (Halifax-class) requesting permission to join up, Supreme Leader Coffee.
Yeah sure... Go put the Badge of AWESOME in yer sig.

NoXion wrote:Permission to allow Task Force Cuntpuncher's already awesome level of awesome to be further increased to awesomer levels by the addition of this jawsome ship and her commander:

The MFS Cockslapping Cannon Fodder!
Yer in, but only cause I dig your ship's paint job. Go and contemplate the meaning of AWESOME until you know the answer to the following riddle: if Slayer were to rock out in the woods and no one was their to hear would it still be AWESOME?

AAAARRRRRRR!!! The People's Republic of FuckYeah Naval AWESOMENESS Fleet of Badassery: Task Force Cuntpuncher now counts the MFS Mighty Penis,the MFS Dubious Use of the Worlds Resources, the MFS Yandere, the MFS Cossette, the MFS Alec Guiness, the MFS Bitchslap, the MFS Robber Baron, the MFS Bumbling Hierophant, the MFS Mastubating Walrus, the MFS Christy Fuck, the MFS Devourer of Worlds, the MFS Ass Blaster, the MFS Frigate of Pizazz +2 vs. Douchebags, the MFS Anus Pervasor, the MFS Coelacanthalong, the MFS Doom Panda, the MFS Cornholio, the MFS FHUCK JOO SHROOM!, the MFS Angry Wookie, the MFS Cockslapping Cannon Fodder, and the MFS Rambo: First Blood Part II (Shroomy, you so crazy...) going on a quest to seek the AWESOME Grail.

Twenty-One AWESOME ships sailing in search of a cool place to park. That's pretty goddamned AWESOME right there.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
NoXion
Padawan Learner

Post by NoXion »

Mr. Coffee wrote:Yer in, but only cause I dig your ship's paint job.
*smashes a large bundle of various bottles of expensive champagnes and spirits on the hull of his vessel*

She rides!
Go and contemplate the meaning of AWESOME until you know the answer to the following riddle: if Slayer were to rock out in the woods and no one was their to hear would it still be AWESOME?
This is a trick question, surely? How can anyone not hear the AWESOMENESS that is Slayer?

Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

NoXion wrote:
Go and contemplate the meaning of AWESOME until you know the answer to the following riddle: if Slayer were to rock out in the woods and no one was their to hear would it still be AWESOME?
This is a trick question, surely? How can anyone not hear the AWESOMENESS that is Slayer?
Good answer, now go put the Badge of AWESOME in your sig.
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Well, one thing's for sure: Sea Org will no longer exist after I get done hunting every last one of the insane bastards and torpedoing the shit out of them, then put a few more torpedoes into their corpses for good measure. After which I lob a few conventional cruise missiles at Scientology HQ in Hollywood and every other hotbed of Scientology. Finally, I blow up John Travolta's jet while it sits on his runway.

After that, the Ohio-class MFS Crack-Smoking Thetan Fucker is at your service.
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Crayz9000 wrote:Well, one thing's for sure: Sea Org will no longer exist after I get done hunting every last one of the insane bastards and torpedoing the shit out of them, then put a few more torpedoes into their corpses for good measure. After which I lob a few conventional cruise missiles at Scientology HQ in Hollywood and every other hotbed of Scientology. Finally, I blow up John Travolta's jet while it sits on his runway.
Hell, we were planning on doing most of that when we sack, loot, and burn LA to the ground, man. Except I was planning on ghost riding the SEAorg ship into a harbor Speed II style.
Crayz9000 wrote:After that, the Ohio-class MFS Crack-Smoking Thetan Fucker is at your service.
Add the Badge of AWESOME to your sig, homie.

AAAARRRRRRR!!! The People's Republic of FuckYeah Naval AWESOMENESS Fleet of Badassery: Task Force Cuntpuncher now counts the MFS Mighty Penis,the MFS Dubious Use of the Worlds Resources, the MFS Yandere, the MFS Cossette, the MFS Alec Guiness, the MFS Bitchslap, the MFS Robber Baron, the MFS Bumbling Hierophant, the MFS Mastubating Walrus, the MFS Christy Fuck, the MFS Devourer of Worlds, the MFS Ass Blaster, the MFS Frigate of Pizazz +2 vs. Douchebags, the MFS Anus Pervasor, the MFS Coelacanthalong, the MFS Doom Panda, the MFS Cornholio, the MFS FHUCK JOO SHROOM!, the MFS Angry Wookie, the MFS Cockslapping Cannon Fodder, the MFS Crack-Smoking Thetan Fucker, and the MFS Rambo: First Blood Part II roasting marshmallows over the smoldering ruins of Scientology World Headquarters.
tim31
Sith Devotee

Post by tim31 »

This is sucha top heavy force :lol:

Pranks ahoy!
lol, opsec doesn't apply to fanfiction. -Aaron

PRFYNAFBTFC
CAPTAIN OF MFS SAMMY HAGAR
ImageImage
wjs7744
Padawan Learner

Post by wjs7744 »

Mr. Coffee wrote:Gives us a demonstration of AWESOME and you're in, wjs...
Heh, damned if I know anything about AWESOME. I don't even know what my ship is called.

HMS MANUS FORTUNA
HMS MANUS DEUS
HMS MANUS FATALI

My Latin also sucks, so I'm not even sure if those names are right.
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

tim31 wrote:This is sucha top heavy force :lol:

Pranks ahoy!
The better to bitchslap fuckers with, dude. Cause nothing says "AHHHHHHH YEAH!" quite like a shitload of badass warships sailing into a port with speaker's blaring the songs of the PRFY right before we loot, pillage, and burn.
Coriolis
Padawan Learner

Post by Coriolis »

wjs7744 wrote:
Mr. Coffee wrote:Gives us a demonstration of AWESOME and you're in, wjs...
Heh, damned if I know anything about AWESOME. I don't even know what my ship is called.

HMS MANUS FORTUNA
HMS MANUS DEUS
HMS MANUS FATALI

My Latin also sucks, so I'm not even sure if those names are right.
I think they'd go:

MFS Manus Fortunae (Hand of Fortune)
MFS Manus Dei (Hand of God)
MFS Manus Fati (Hand of Fate)
MFS Doom Panda