PRFYNAFBTFC: Proposal for Shield/Insigna

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

That NOS Guy
Jedi Council Member

Post by That NOS Guy »

Kodiak wrote: You might think he's firing bullets, but he's actually slaying douchebags and fucktards with slugs forged of pure awesome, tempered w/ badass, made right at home in the People's Republic of FuckYeah. 8)
Our cheif export next to walnuts.
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

For posterity my ship is a Kirov Class, called MFS Dubious Use Of The Worlds Resources. Happy enough with any rank though I do formally request the position of Fleet Pimp.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
tim31
Sith Devotee

Post by tim31 »

Chewie, set two-seven-one. What boat are you driving??
lol, opsec doesn't apply to fanfiction. -Aaron

PRFYNAFBTFC
CAPTAIN OF MFS SAMMY HAGAR
ImageImage
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

tim31 wrote:Chewie, set two-seven-one. What boat are you driving??
An Ohio-Class, Atlantic variant. But mine is stretched, to accomodate an onboard Arby's and bowling alley. I wanted to get it lowered, but I had to keep killing engineers who told me that didn't make any sense. Finally I just had the ocean raised 18 feet.

Also, its got racing stripes and flames. I'm thinking of putting a spoiler on it.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Civil War Man
NERRRRRDS!!!

Post by Civil War Man »

Kodiak wrote:
Civil War Man wrote:You know, keeping in line with the name of my ship, I better make it look the part. So the Devourer of Worlds shall hereby be painted jet black and covered with spikes. The crew will all dress like cultists, and I better get a set of armour worthy of Sauron or Morgoth.
I'm actually imagining something like this for your armor:
<snip Spawn>
I was thinking something more like this.

Or at least something equally dark and awesome.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

CaptainChewbacca wrote: An Ohio-Class, Atlantic variant. But mine is stretched, to accomodate an onboard Arby's and bowling alley. I wanted to get it lowered, but I had to keep killing engineers who told me that didn't make any sense. Finally I just had the ocean raised 18 feet.

Also, its got racing stripes and flames. I'm thinking of putting a spoiler on it.
Chewbacca! What a Wookiee!! :lol: :lol:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

Mr. Coffee wrote:
Zablorg wrote:Mr Coffee! Mr Coffee! Is there any truth to the rumor that you and your fellow brigands are beginning construction of a small island in the Pacific made of AWSOME and plye wood?
What the fuck is "plye wood"? It's PLYWOOD. Not fucking "e" in there. Now go fetch me a beer before I have the rabid monkey on my shoulder shit in your mouth.
Way to go, Kaswell...
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
tim31
Sith Devotee

Post by tim31 »

After all, he has an SSGN. He can find a way to speed up iceberg calving :D

PRFYNAFBTFC
ImageImage
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

havokeff wrote:
CaptainChewbacca wrote: An Ohio-Class, Atlantic variant. But mine is stretched, to accomodate an onboard Arby's and bowling alley. I wanted to get it lowered, but I had to keep killing engineers who told me that didn't make any sense. Finally I just had the ocean raised 18 feet.

Chewbacca! What a Wookiee!! :lol: :lol:
Damn right! Got it in you to draw a picture of the MFS Bitchslap?
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Shinn Langley Soryu
Jedi Council Member

Post by Shinn Langley Soryu »

Minor correction for the Wiki article: MariusRoi and I also command Sachsen class frigates, as declared in the original thread. There were no objections the first time around.

It looks like all the other frigate captains seem fine with their Halifax class ships, but if they want to upgrade, the option's always there. It never hurts to have more nuclear strike capability in the form of Sachsens modified to fire Tomahawks.
I ship Eino Ilmari Juutilainen x Lydia V. Litvyak.

ImageImageImage
Phantasee: Don't be a dick.
Stofsk: What are you, his mother?
The Yosemite Bear: Obviously, which means that he's grounded, and that she needs to go back to sucking Mr. Coffee's cock.

"d-did... did this thread just turn into Thanas/PeZook slash fiction?" - Ilya Muromets[/size]
tim31
Sith Devotee

Post by tim31 »

I'll just hang on to my Halifax for a bit longer; I get a promotion soonish anyway, so ne wship then.

PRFYNAFBTFC
ImageImage
Gomu Niwatari
Redshirt

Post by Gomu Niwatari »

If only I had enough posts for this :P
JointStrikeFighter
Worthless Trolling Palm-Fucker

Post by JointStrikeFighter »

I'm meant to be driving a Halifax boat, but fuck that shit. Im far too awesome for that so i'm driving the MFS Rage Fyre Draggin, Arleigh Burke class. And if you don't like it THEN FUCK YOU! STOP HATING ON THE AWESOME.
tim31
Sith Devotee

Post by tim31 »

If Mr Coffee approves, then it is done.

PRFYNAFBTFC
ImageImage
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

*MFS Coelacanth surfaces at flank speed, Admiral Chardok on deack as it does*

"ALL STOP, FUCKERS!"

"ALL STOP, FUCKERS!" replies the crew in succession back to the engine room.

*glares at the camera* "Yes, I know it's not necessary with modern ships, but it increases AWESOME to do so."

"SO LISTEN UP" Captain Chardok bellows, as he paces the deck, in full pirate garb including over-big tunic.

"Today we've breeched the surface, and there's only two reasons POSSIBLE for such a departure from the Coelacanth protocol - AND WHAT ARE THOSE REASONS, CREW?!"

"EITHER THE RUM'S GONE..."
"OR THE WHORES ARE BORING!"

*chardok raises an eyebrow, smiling*
"Probably."

SO WHO SHALL RESUPPLY the Coelacanth with more WHORES?! For without WHORES, the Coelacanth sails not!
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Chardok wrote:SO WHO SHALL RESUPPLY the Coelacanth with more WHORES?! For without WHORES, the Coelacanth sails not!
MFS Masturbating Walrus will go find you some. Though I should warn you. We have a test for when we go wenching/whoring. We play AC/DC and ask them if they find it romantic; if yes, well, they get to come along and we all have fun. If they say no we shoot them.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
Vicious
Jedi Knight

Post by Vicious »

Commander Vicious of MFS Angry Wookie, which I'd like to upgrade to a Sachsen-class, because it is apparently far more AWESOME than the 'fax.
MFS Angry Wookiee - PRFYNAFBTFC

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." -Richard Dawkins
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

"Uh, your AWESOMENESS, Chardok's on the horn, says he's bingo for booze and the sailors are done with the wenches they got aboard," said the communications officer, known to the crew simply as RADIO DUDE. "He want's to know if we've got some rum and babes we can spare."

"Arrr...."

"Ask him what he's got in trade," The ship's XO, Mr. McNutsack ordered.

"Belay that, RADIO DUDE," The Lord of the AWESOME, Defender of all that is COOL, and all around GOOD DUDE, Mr. Coffee growled out, giving Mr. McNutsack a glare that could shrivel a Grizzly Bear's nuts at 100. "Dude, that is so NOT COOL. Sharing with your bros is part of the AWESOME WAY, Nutsack."

"My name is Franklin."

"Whatever," Mr. Coffee guided him to the railing on the observation deck. "See all that water out there? Not a speck of land in sight..."

"Um, yeah... Really inspiring, your AWESO... AHHHHHH," His words cut off by Mr. Coffee pitching him over the side.

"See ya later, Nutsack," Coffee yelled out. Turning back to the bridge, "Alright, warm up the wirlybird, load it with as much booze as we can spare, and summon the Buxom Blond Babe Commandos. We've got a sub full of sailors in need of our assistance out there..."
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
tim31
Sith Devotee

Post by tim31 »

Actually, I've been having some thoughts on junior enlisted men. Turns out I have a clone(literal, not firgurative) of RSA on board, who is working under the name of Robert Stane. He's actually more useful than the original RSA, and since he's a clone, we could bang out a copy for every ship in the fleet. Then everyone can have a Seaman Stane.

PRFYNAFBTFC
ImageImage
NoXion
Padawan Learner

Post by NoXion »

tim31 wrote:Actually, I've been having some thoughts on junior enlisted men. Turns out I have a clone(literal, not firgurative) of RSA on board, who is working under the name of Robert Stane. He's actually more useful than the original RSA, and since he's a clone, we could bang out a copy for every ship in the fleet. Then everyone can have a Seaman Stane.
The MFS Cockslapping Cannon Fodder requires expendables to man the crow's nest when the tesla coil is operational. Sounds like these clones are the perfect men for the job.

Of course, that does mean that we'll have to occasionally clean up Seaman Stanes from the crow's nest... :P
Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker - Mikhail Bakunin
Capital is reckless of the health or length of life of the laborer, unless under compulsion from society - Karl Marx
Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting. We allow them to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value - R. Buckminster Fuller
The important thing is not to be human but to be humane - Eliezer S. Yudkowsky

Nova Mundi, my laughable attempt at an original worldbuilding/gameplay project
tim31
Sith Devotee

Post by tim31 »

LOOK AT THE MILEAGE WE'RE GETTING ON THIS PUN!

PRFYNAFBTFC
ImageImage
That NOS Guy
Jedi Council Member

Post by That NOS Guy »

tim31 wrote:LOOK AT THE MILEAGE WE'RE GETTING ON THIS PUN!
If we made it nuclear we wouldn't have to refuel for years!
Scottish Ninja
Jedi Knight

Post by Scottish Ninja »

OFFICE OF THE INSPECTOR GENERAL
CUBA

Scottish Ninja, Acting Lord Inspector General of the State Central High Commission on Internal Affairs and Security of the Imperial Protected Governorate of Cuba paced around his office with a bottle of whiskey in hand, trying to ignore the stack of papers all over his desk. The latest requests had come in. The Internal Affairs Access Controllers (known in some countries that had not yet been brought under the civilizing influence of the PRFY as "customs") was requesting more budget to purchase some specialized devices to perform the now-routine full-cavity searches. He made a note to make sure that the full-cavity searches were only being performed on those pre-selected for additional screening, not on just any ugly yahoo who walked in. If those Access Controllers didn't have any taste they'd all have to be fired (out of cannons, under the PRFY's new penal code).

A second request was from the Governor, wondering if he was going to be allowed out in public anytime soon. This one he could take immediate action on. SN poured some of the whiskey on a stamp, flicked his Zippo, and hammered the stamp onto the paper, leaving behind a large, smoldering "NO" on the paper. He shoved that in the "Out" basket after blowing on it for a second so that it wouldn't set anything else on fire.

The Cuban Home Defense Affairs Commission was giving him a hard time, though, about his current pet project. The current proposal was to build an armored cruiser, armed with four 10" rifles in two turrets and eight 6" turrets in casemates, place it in Havana harbor for local defense purposes and riot subjugation (this was only a secondary function, as the current plan for riot subjugation involved keeping the populace drunk, which seemed to work), and name it the USS Maim.

He took a swig of whiskey and tossed the bottle out the open window, heading out the door to go down to the docks and board MFS Robber Baron. If he couldn't get the Defense Affairs Commission to fund the USS Maim project he'd just go hold up a cruise liner and pay for it himself. Sheesh. Bureaucracy these days. But isn't that what piracy is for?

MENTAL NOTE: BLOW UP BUREAUCRATS
"If the flight succeeds, you swipe an absurd amount of prestige for a single mission. Heroes of the Zenobian Onion will literally rain upon you." - PeZook
"If the capsule explodes, heroes of the Zenobian Onion will still rain upon us. Literally!" - Shroom
Cosmonaut Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov (deceased, rain), Cosmonaut Petr Petrovich Petrov, Unnamed MASA Engineer, and Unnamed Zenobian Engineerski in Let's play: BARIS
Captain, MFS Robber Baron, PRFYNAFBTFC - "Absolute Corruption Powers Absolutely"
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Scottish Ninja wrote:USS Maim.
Shouldn't that be MFS Maim?

Oh, and tell the Cubans to get ready. I've got a hold full of frutti di mare and lobster and an overflow of hookers since someone managed to beat me to the Coelacanth and so now I need to throw a bash and, well, the flight deck on the Masturbating Walrus just isn't big enough.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

I have the PRFY's official commuter jet:
Team Awesome (Howedar and his team) Present:

The Awesome Express

Put Simply the AWESOME Express is a nine man commutter jet for the super-rich CEOs. While I admit it does not have the AWESOME of a Mach 3 Commuter jet; the name is AWESOME enough to warrant it's acquistion by the People's Republic of FUCK YEAH.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944