The Misfits (WH40k)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Ok... now that I spent my lunch hour catching up...
OW!! PERRY-TALK MAKE BRAIN HURT!
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Academia Nut
Sith Devotee

Post by Academia Nut »

Yes, she is exceedingly hard to write extended dialogue for. Don't expect her in any scene like that ever again.
I love learning. Teach me. I will listen.
You know, if Christian dogma included a ten-foot tall Jesus walking around in battle armor and smashing retarded cultists with a gaint mace, I might just convert - Noble Ire on Jesus smashing Scientologists
Raj Ahten
Jedi Council Member

Post by Raj Ahten »

Academia Nut wrote:Yes, she is exceedingly hard to write extended dialogue for. Don't expect her in any scene like that ever again.
Well, I doubt Perry likes talk all that much either, with her preferred state being jumping around slashing up enemies.
Hawkwings
Sith Devotee

Post by Hawkwings »

It's back! This is a happy day indeed!
Vendetta wrote:Richard Gatling was a pioneer in US national healthcare. On discovering that most soldiers during the American Civil War were dying of disease rather than gunshots, he turned his mind to, rather than providing better sanitary conditions and medical care for troops, creating a machine to make sure they got shot faster.