PRFYNAFBTFC: Proposal for Shield/Insigna

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

MKSheppard wrote:I have the PRFY's official commuter jet:
Team Awesome (Howedar and his team) Present:

The Awesome Express

Put Simply the AWESOME Express is a nine man commutter jet for the super-rich CEOs. While I admit it does not have the AWESOME of a Mach 3 Commuter jet; the name is AWESOME enough to warrant it's acquistion by the People's Republic of FUCK YEAH.
Did they manage to fit the entire bar I wanted in there?
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

If they did it had better have some decent tequila in it.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Mr. Coffee wrote:Did they manage to fit the entire bar I wanted in there?
I think they did.

(props to Howedar for letting me take a look at one of his proposals from school; you sir are AWESOME.)
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
NoXion
Padawan Learner

Post by NoXion »

I'm afraid that's just way too small.
Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker - Mikhail Bakunin
Capital is reckless of the health or length of life of the laborer, unless under compulsion from society - Karl Marx
Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting. We allow them to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value - R. Buckminster Fuller
The important thing is not to be human but to be humane - Eliezer S. Yudkowsky

Nova Mundi, my laughable attempt at an original worldbuilding/gameplay project
JointStrikeFighter
Worthless Trolling Palm-Fucker

Post by JointStrikeFighter »

I'm afraid that's just way too small.
THATS NOT WHAT SHE SAID
Thag
Jedi Knight

Post by Thag »

Requesting permission to sign on. What degree of AWESOME is required to join this mighty force? Tall tales of plundering and pillaging, or just some sort of three questions thing?
"And the sign said, 'Anybody caught tresspassing, will be shot on sight.' So I jumped over the fence and yelled at the house, 'Hey! What -'" BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Thag wrote:Requesting permission to sign on. What degree of AWESOME is required to join this mighty force? Tall tales of plundering and pillaging, or just some sort of three questions thing?
Show me something of the AWESOME, me, Hav, Chardok, and the Wookie will debate the merits of your offering, and then our people will call your people... We'll do lunch. It'll be a beautiful thing.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Thag
Jedi Knight

Post by Thag »

Well, for immediately on hand there's this:

The beginning

Our operatives were able to get this result from a microwave and still have it functional afterwards, with no casualties incurred.
"And the sign said, 'Anybody caught tresspassing, will be shot on sight.' So I jumped over the fence and yelled at the house, 'Hey! What -'" BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

This ain't the bush leagues, kid. Comeback when you've sprouted ball hair and try again.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Thag wrote:Well, for immediately on hand there's this:

The beginning

Our operatives were able to get this result from a microwave and still have it functional afterwards, with no casualties incurred.
Dude. That could possibly be the most un-AWESOME. i.e. SUCK, thing I have ever seen. And I've seen tranny hookers giving blowjobs... actually, that was kinda cool, but you get my point. Your application for citizenship in the PRFY has been DENIED!

Temporarily, that is, but you better make with the AWESOME son, or we are going to give Shep the coordinates to your computer and your dog house.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Xess
Jedi Knight

Post by Xess »

You want awesome, my last name is Sexsmith! That's right, like blacksmith, but with SEX! How cool is that! :P
Image[
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Xess wrote:You want awesome, my last name is Sexsmith! That's right, like blacksmith, but with SEX! How cool is that! :P
Man, that is like having the Force AWESOME. You can't teach that shit man!
I hereby dub you Official High Sex Jedi of the PRFYNAFBTFC Sex Smiths Corp. Your sole purpose as a Smither of the Sex, is to land ahead and instruct the wimmins in the ways of TFCP, cause man, we don't have time to be teachin' that shit. We have to party, pillage and go before we get sober so the PNG doesn't set in!

You get a special detachment of Marines and a personal squad of my highly trained Elite Red Headed Guard. :wink: Go forth and prepare the next coastline for the arrival of TFCP! :twisted:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Thag
See kid. That is how you do it. :D
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Xess
Jedi Knight

Post by Xess »

havokeff wrote:
Xess wrote:You want awesome, my last name is Sexsmith! That's right, like blacksmith, but with SEX! How cool is that! :P
Man, that is like having the Force AWESOME. You can't teach that shit man!
I hereby dub you Official High Sex Jedi of the PRFYNAFBTFC Sex Smiths Corp. Your sole purpose as a Smither of the Sex, is to land ahead and instruct the wimmins in the ways of TFCP, cause man, we don't have time to be teachin' that shit. We have to party, pillage and go before we get sober so the PNG doesn't set in!

You get a special detachment of Marines and a personal squad of my highly trained Elite Red Headed Guard. :wink: Go forth and prepare the next coastline for the arrival of TFCP! :twisted:
FUCK YEAH!
Image[
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Sweet zombie Jebus, Xess! That's how you do it! You don't dwell on the inherent awesomellitude that is being a sexsmith, but when push comes to grope you can throw down with the best of them. I know its all contingent upon The Man making the final decision, but you have my vote.

Thag- Try harder.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Kodiak
Jedi Master

Post by Kodiak »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:*Snip*

Thag- Try harder.
I disagree as a point of principle on this. Being awesome is not something that is learned through repetition or hard work, but is a quality of being excellent at a skill to a point that its usefulness is admired by the whole. Coffee has a gift for telling stories and motivating others which stirs our souls to righteous action. Shep is equally skilled at the selection of targets for mass destruction, while Chewie excels in creatively exploiting the desire women have to be inspected and validated. My own talents lie in linguistics and translation. Sure, translating latin isn't "awesome" by the world's standards, but being able to say mottos which cause douchebags to explode in fireballs of inadequacy when confronted by pure, unadulterated, FUCKYEAH is "awesome" to the highest degree. My advice to you, Thag, is that you don't need to force fit yourself into a niche you perceive we need, but rather present your inner awesome and let us find a place for you.

if you want a standard to aspire to:

THIS, young Apprentice, is AWESOME
Image PRFYNAFBTFCP
Captain of the MFS Frigate of Pizazz +2 vs. Douchebags - Est vicis pro nonnullus suscito vir

"Are you an idiot? What demand do you think there is for aircraft carriers that aren't government?" - Captain Chewbacca

"I keep my eighteen wives in wonderfully appointed villas by bringing the underwear of god to the heathens. They will come to know God through well protected goodies." - Gandalf

"There is no such thing as being too righteous to understand." - Darth Wong
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:Sweet zombie Jebus, Xess! That's how you do it! You don't dwell on the inherent awesomellitude that is being a sexsmith, but when push comes to grope you can throw down with the best of them. I know its all contingent upon The Man making the final decision, but you have my vote.
Xess, go forth and lay some pipe, homie. Sexsmith... That's fucking AWESOME right there, people.

Thag, like they said, don't try so hard. AWESOME can't be forced, it just happens or it don't.

Also, blowing up grapes or whatever that was in a microwave... 1988 called and they want their gimmick back.
Kodiak
Jedi Master

Post by Kodiak »

Mr. Coffee wrote:*Snip*
Also, blowing up grapes or whatever that was in a microwave... 1988 called and they want their gimmick back.
They're making Plasma in a microwave using grapes as a dielectric. Yeah, old gimmick. Now, what would be AWESOME is using grapes to blow up a microwave. If someone could do that they could have all the liquid gold fountains of awesome that would make me shit.
Image PRFYNAFBTFCP
Captain of the MFS Frigate of Pizazz +2 vs. Douchebags - Est vicis pro nonnullus suscito vir

"Are you an idiot? What demand do you think there is for aircraft carriers that aren't government?" - Captain Chewbacca

"I keep my eighteen wives in wonderfully appointed villas by bringing the underwear of god to the heathens. They will come to know God through well protected goodies." - Gandalf

Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Kodiak wrote:
Mr. Coffee wrote:*Snip*
They're making Plasma in a microwave using grapes as a dielectric. Yeah, old gimmick. Now, what would be AWESOME is using grapes to blow up a microwave. If someone could do that they could have all the liquid gold fountains of awesome that would make me shit.
Not really... Blowing up a car with a grape could be cool though, but not AWESOME really. I mean, if I want to blow up microwaves I'll just toss one out back, spend a few minutes in the tool shed, and go blow it up real good. In fact, about the only times I can recall that blowing a microwave up was actually cool was in Ford Fairlane and Under Siege. Ford Fairlane because they blew up a FUCKING KOALA with a bomb in a microwave("Oh, Ford, you got a pot pie in there?"). Exploding small fuzzy things while allowing for some Diceman one liners is cool. Undersiege, because if a fucking cook can blow you up with some random shit from the kitchen and a microwave, you know you're good and fucked. Yeah, I know, Segal's character is supposed to be the ultra-BADASS SEAL that'd give Richard Marcinko a hard-on, but still... Imagine you're the poor schmuck that's gotta go explain to Cobra Comander that his great plot to secure nuclear weapons and hold Hawaii hostage got thrawted by a goddamned cook. So yeah, that was pretty cool too.

But ordinary blowing up of microwaves, not really that cool.
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Alright, I'm in the PRFY province of Cuba and I've got the seafood ready to go.

Here's the menu:
Shrimp and Pea Risotto with Basil and Mint served with Seared Sea Scallops.
Grilled Mahi Mahi with an Orange Buerre Blanc.
Frutti di Mare.
Rosemary Polenta cakes w/ parmesan crisped up under the broiler.
Grilled Lobster.
Grilled Caribbean Fruits with a Champagne Zabaglione.

Now all I need are some suds and some umbrella drinks served in coconuts.

Who's stepping up?
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
Kodiak
Jedi Master

Post by Kodiak »

DUDE! I LOVE POLENTA! But seriously, you're from Cuba and cigars AREN'T on the menu? You used to be cool, man. oh, BTW, in PRFY we garnish drinks w/ brightly colored panties, not umbrellas. It helps us focus on what's important. :)
Image PRFYNAFBTFCP

Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Kodiak wrote:in PRFY we garnish drinks w/ brightly colored panties, not umbrellas. It helps us focus on what's important. :)
Ok, I'm exercising my Executive AWESOME rights and vetoing this shit right here. Paties in drinks just... BAD FUCKING MENTAL IMAGE FROM HELL! Thanks you, Japan! Thanks for being the people that made the sales of used womens underpants in vending machines! You sick fucks...

So yeah, no panty drinks in the PRFY.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Mr. Coffee wrote:
Kodiak wrote:in PRFY we garnish drinks w/ brightly colored panties, not umbrellas. It helps us focus on what's important. :)
Ok, I'm exercising my Executive AWESOME rights and vetoing this shit right here. Paties in drinks just... BAD FUCKING MENTAL IMAGE FROM HELL! Thanks you, Japan! Thanks for being the people that made the sales of used womens underpants in vending machines! You sick fucks...

*Hides cocktail* YEAH!!! Sicko fucks!! :oops:
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Kodiak
Jedi Master

Post by Kodiak »

Mr. Coffee wrote:

I stand corrected. One of the best things about PRFY is never having to say "I'm Sorry" but being able to replace it w/ "Fuck Yeah".

"Kodiak! No Panties in the Drinks!"

"Uhhh, Fuck Yeah, Admiral Coffee! I hate sicko Japanese too! Let's get some wimmins and forget all about this!"
Image PRFYNAFBTFCP

Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Wait. One. Danmed. Second.

I didn't know the Japanese put panties in drinks or sold them in vending machines. I like smelling and sucking on girls panties all on my FUCKING OWN! And you know what? Chicks LOVE when I do it right in front of them! So fuck the Japanese.

VIVA PANTY DRINKS!!!

:lol: :lol:
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)