PRFYNAFBTFC: Proposal for Shield/Insigna

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

That'd explain the red in yer beard...
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

Mr. Coffee wrote: Thag, like they said, don't try so hard. AWESOME can't be forced, it just happens or it don't.
Tell us more of this power!
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Zablorg wrote:
Mr. Coffee wrote: Thag, like they said, don't try so hard. AWESOME can't be forced, it just happens or it don't.
Dude remove tongue from ass and back the fuck off. You stink of Tries Too Hard.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Mr. Coffee wrote:That'd explain the red in yer beard...
That's what i love about you. You notice the little details. :D
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

Lord Pounder wrote:
Zablorg wrote:
Lame, perhaps. Ok, fine, it is lame. But Trying Too Hard, I think not.
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Kodiak wrote:DUDE! I LOVE POLENTA! But seriously, you're from Cuba and cigars AREN'T on the menu? You used to be cool, man. oh, BTW, in PRFY we garnish drinks w/ brightly colored panties, not umbrellas. It helps us focus on what's important. :)
I'm in Cuba. Not from. In.

I've headed there since we've taken over and I'm cooking up a storm so that I have strength for wenching, etc.
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Zablorg wrote:
Lord Pounder wrote:
Zablorg wrote: Tell us more of this power!
Lame, perhaps. Ok, fine, it is lame. But Trying Too Hard, I think not.
There's trying too hard and there's being an operator. Guess which one you currently are?
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
Kodiak
Jedi Master

Post by Kodiak »

The Spartan wrote:
I'm in Cuba. Not from. In.

I've headed there since we've taken over and I'm cooking up a storm so that I have strength for wenching, etc.
Excuses do nothing to put hand-rolled cigars into my hands, Spartan :P

Seriously though, fine work on annexing Cuba. I'll take some Polenta and we can begin picking our next targets.
Image PRFYNAFBTFCP
Captain of the MFS Frigate of Pizazz +2 vs. Douchebags - Est vicis pro nonnullus suscito vir

"Are you an idiot? What demand do you think there is for aircraft carriers that aren't government?" - Captain Chewbacca

"I keep my eighteen wives in wonderfully appointed villas by bringing the underwear of god to the heathens. They will come to know God through well protected goodies." - Gandalf

"There is no such thing as being too righteous to understand." - Darth Wong
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Kodiak wrote:Excuses do nothing to put hand-rolled cigars into my hands, Spartan :P

Seriously though, fine work on annexing Cuba. I'll take some Polenta and we can begin picking our next targets.
Well I'm a little busy with the seafood right now...

How do you like your polenta? Straight up mush style or broiled into cakes like I was planning?
Soy un perdedor.
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Zablorg wrote:
Well, for starters you could try not to suck so damned much. Sorry, but you're in that small list of people who will never be able to summon AWESOME at will, guy. Everything you do in life will be unAWESOME, because you are unAWESOME, like you'r a being of pure distilled SUCK. The best you can hope for is "well, at least he doesn't fail as hard as he used to".

So, um, yeah.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Kodiak
Jedi Master

Post by Kodiak »

The Spartan wrote:
Kodiak wrote:Excuses do nothing to put hand-rolled cigars into my hands, Spartan :P

Well I'm a little busy with the seafood right now...

How do you like your polenta? Straight up mush style or broiled into cakes like I was planning?
I've never had Polenta cakes, and the idea definitely has me intrigued.

Admiral Coffee, it looks as though Zab could make himself totally not suck by being the National Scapgoat for All Things Un-Awesome. He would, as a whole, be responsible for any unAwesome influence in PRFY and be able to act as a sort of cathode for such influence to remove it from our society and carry it with him. A necessary evil, if you will. How will people appreciate our Awesome unless they have a point of comparison?

Zab, just BE awesome. Point number one on the list of ways to be awesome is "don't go around asking people how to be awesome"

Perhaps its just my good-nature, but I'm against people being shooed away from PRFY unless, of course, they happen to be unmitigated douche-bags. In which case, Cry 'Havoc'! And let slip the dogs of Awesome.
Image PRFYNAFBTFCP
Captain of the MFS Frigate of Pizazz +2 vs. Douchebags - Est vicis pro nonnullus suscito vir

"Are you an idiot? What demand do you think there is for aircraft carriers that aren't government?" - Captain Chewbacca

"I keep my eighteen wives in wonderfully appointed villas by bringing the underwear of god to the heathens. They will come to know God through well protected goodies." - Gandalf

Scottish Ninja
Jedi Knight

Post by Scottish Ninja »

The Spartan wrote:I'm in Cuba. Not from. In.

If you need a party venue, you may feel free to use the recently appropriated and renamed cruise liner Mine Now, Bitch, which recently arrived in Havana.

Also, as Acting Lord Inspector General, I will have to inspect all of your party goods for quality. I'll be the one in the white suit and Panama hat.
"If the flight succeeds, you swipe an absurd amount of prestige for a single mission. Heroes of the Zenobian Onion will literally rain upon you." - PeZook
"If the capsule explodes, heroes of the Zenobian Onion will still rain upon us. Literally!" - Shroom
Cosmonaut Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov (deceased, rain), Cosmonaut Petr Petrovich Petrov, Unnamed MASA Engineer, and Unnamed Zenobian Engineerski in Let's play: BARIS
Captain, MFS Robber Baron, PRFYNAFBTFC - "Absolute Corruption Powers Absolutely"
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Scottish Ninja wrote:Also, as Acting Lord Inspector General, I will have to inspect all of your party goods for quality. I'll be the one in the white suit and Panama hat.
Not a problem. But if you bogart my scallops or lobster I'll knock your head off.
Kodiak wrote:I've never had Polenta cakes, and the idea definitely has me intrigued.
What you do is pour the polenta out of the pot when it's done into a baking dish (or onto a sheet pan) that's lined with wax or parchment paper. Then let it cool. It'll solidify a bit and when it's hard enough you cut out rounds or triangles or whatever.

Then grill or broil it. Parmesan on top to make nice crust is optional.
Soy un perdedor.
Thag
Jedi Knight

Post by Thag »

Mr. Coffee wrote:
CaptainChewbacca wrote:Sweet zombie Jebus, Xess! That's how you do it! You don't dwell on the inherent awesomellitude that is being a sexsmith, but when push comes to grope you can throw down with the best of them. I know its all contingent upon The Man making the final decision, but you have my vote.
Xess, go forth and lay some pipe, homie. Sexsmith... That's fucking AWESOME right there, people.

Thag, like they said, don't try so hard. AWESOME can't be forced, it just happens or it don't.

Also, blowing up grapes or whatever that was in a microwave... 1988 called and they want their gimmick back.
Two points of fact: one, that was a fluorescent light tube, not a grape; and two, it was something from something like four years that looked like it might fit the qualifications. I was looking for something quick because I wasn't going to be back online for a while. Lemme dig back into the files, and I'll get back to you.
"And the sign said, 'Anybody caught tresspassing, will be shot on sight.' So I jumped over the fence and yelled at the house, 'Hey! What -'" BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM
Civil War Man
NERRRRRDS!!!

Post by Civil War Man »

Kodiak wrote:A necessary evil, if you will.
Speaking of evil, I do believe that MFS Devourer of Worlds and her Captain (i.e. me) should be responsible for the Department of Necessary Evils As Well As Completely Superfluous Evils That Are Nevertheless Really Fucking Epic.
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Civil War Man wrote:
Speaking of evil, I do believe that MFS Devourer of Worlds and her Captain (i.e. me) should be responsible for the Department of Necessary Evils As Well As Completely Superfluous Evils That Are Nevertheless Really Fucking Epic.
I second this motion, and wholeheartedly look forward to some new Superfluous evils. They really make life POP, you know.

Edit: I also second Zab's appointment as official Scapegoat, as per my esteemed brother's recommendation.

Moreover, I second me going out and getting blitzed and inspecting some bikinis. I always tell them they can be my depty, if they'll touch my staff of office... 8)
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Vicious
Jedi Knight

Post by Vicious »

Civil War Man wrote:
I wholeheartedly support this notion as well, and moreover offer myself and the MFS Angry Wookie in service to this august department. If possible, I'll step up as Vice-President In Charge of Excessively Violent Responses to Annoying Situations.

And yes, Zab would make a wonderful scapegoat to compare our AWESOMEness to. The darker the shadow, the brighter the light kinda thing. Hmmm, I'm already thinking of evil things we can do, but they might be too unAWESOME for us to commit. I'll have to ponder this ...
MFS Angry Wookiee - PRFYNAFBTFC

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." -Richard Dawkins
darthbob88
Jedi Knight

Post by darthbob88 »

I volunteer my services for CWM's new department. While I may not be especially awesome, I am also sufficiently expendable that my loss would have very little impact on the operation of TF Cuntpuncher as a whole.

As for my qualifications of awesomeness, I have fired an actual Civil War era mountain howitzer, a blunderbuss firing 9x.34" buckshot, and a dwarf cannon, caliber .50 or so. A friend of the family is a re-enactor who prefers to use authentic hardware. Beyond that, I am uncertain what I can do to vouch for my awesomeness.
This message approved by the sages Anon and Ibid.
Any views expressed herein are my own unless otherwise noted, and very likely wrong.
I shave with Occam's Razor.
Civil War Man
NERRRRRDS!!!

Post by Civil War Man »

"My Lord," a raspy voice whispered. "We have captured a stow-away."

An iridescent glow shone through the eyeholes of the dark spikes helmet of Civil War Man, Dark Lord of Epic Evil. To his side stood his loyal chamberlain, who could only be described as some type of goblin. Before his throne on the bridge of the MFS Devourer of Worlds was a short woman, barely more than half the height of an average human. Her hands were bound, a result no doubt of the guards that flanked her, and her clothes were stained by travel. One of the guards held an equally travel-stained bag, which were no doubt the possessions of the recently captured prisoner.

With a motion from his gauntlet-clad hand, Civil War Man beckoned the guard closer, and pulled open the bag. Inside were an assortment of various cakes and breads, of which the Dark Lord selected a small scone and deposited it wholesale into his gaping maw.

The minions froze in an uncomfortable silence. While their Lord was hardy and would doubtless resist any poison, they knew not what sort of enchantments might have been laid upon the food, and they did not have time to send it through the tasters.

"Dazgz gul. Vak erd aymadav," rumbled the voice of the Dark Lord.

Now the minions stood in stunned silence, until one of them gathered enough courage to voice what they all were thinking. "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

Civil War Man paused, and then the minions heard an audible swallow. "I said, 'These are good. What are they made of?'"

"Wine," said the small woman.

"What are the other ingredients?"

"There aren't any other ingredients. Only wine."

"Interesting, are you some sort of alchemist?"

The dwarven woman raised her chin, standing as tall as her stature would allow. "Only where it applies to the culinary arts."

"Intriguing," said Civil War Man. "If only there were some way to make them more evil," he mused.

Before any of the minions could respond, the dwarf spoke. "I was head chef at my home country, where I cooked almost nothing but these types of food. When they became entirely dependent on me for sustenance, I caused the food to revert back to alcohol, resulting in mass starvation and the collapse of the civilization."

Civil War Man took a biscuit made out of rum and dungeoness crab from the dwarf's backpack, and chewed on it thoughtfully.

"When can you start?"
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

Just a friendly notice Civil War Man: if your dwarf fucks up my party because she messes with my seafood and debauchery, you and me are gonna have words.
Soy un perdedor.
Thag
Jedi Knight

Post by Thag »

Okay, I went for the more naturally-ocurring type. I already have a fleet: Link
These are the ones completed to date. I have another 16 in the same scale on the build pile.
"And the sign said, 'Anybody caught tresspassing, will be shot on sight.' So I jumped over the fence and yelled at the house, 'Hey! What -'" BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Thag wrote:Okay, I went for the more naturally-ocurring type. I already have a fleet: Link
These are the ones completed to date. I have another 16 in the same scale on the build pile.

:wtf: So who wants to handle this?
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.

Post by Mr. Coffee »

havokeff wrote:
Thag wrote:Okay, I went for the more naturally-ocurring type. I already have a fleet: Link

:wtf: So who wants to handle this?
You got me, man. I'm not sure exactly what this martian is trying to prove to us, but I know it ain't AWESOME.
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

havokeff wrote::wtf: So who wants to handle this?
Its okay! I've seen something like this before! Ah.... G-4 *BLAM*

*SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

I fucked your battleship!

Seriously, Thaq. If you keep at this we're going to change your name to Un-Awesome VonFailerstein. Although that's a pretty awesome last name... its no sexsmith but...

Ah, hell. You fail. Its ok to build models, but you can't really use them as proof of awesome unless you turn them into robots and attack something.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Kodiak
Jedi Master

Post by Kodiak »

Am I the only person who upon seeing a fleet of model battleships was instantly reminded of Steve Carrell in The 40-year-old Virgin? And I mean the part in the film BEFORE he became cool. Thag, you're like the 38-year-old Virgin who's still got a couple years before he truly arrives on the scene. Models are cool, but in-and-of themselves they do not qualify as awesome. Shep makes models, but he also nukes stuff.

Image PRFYNAFBTFCP