PRFYNAFBTFC: Proposal for Shield/Insigna

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Thag
Take one of those models and do it up like Chewie's ship, with the Arby's and everything. That would be pretty cool at least. :wink:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

havokeff wrote:Thag
Take one of those models and do it up like Chewie's ship, with the Arby's and everything. That would be pretty cool at least. :wink:
Hey, its a 'boat', not a ship. :-P
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:
havokeff wrote:Thag
Hey, its a 'boat', not a ship. :-P
My bad... here you go Thag...
CaptainChewbacca wrote:An Ohio-Class, Atlantic variant. But mine is stretched, to accomodate an onboard Arby's and bowling alley. I wanted to get it lowered, but I had to keep killing engineers who told me that didn't make any sense. Finally I just had the ocean raised 18 feet.

Also, its got racing stripes and flames. I'm thinking of putting a spoiler on it.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
phred
Jedi Knight

Post by phred »

Phred reporting for duty sirs! If you tell me where to go and what to fuck up, I will be there and it will be fucked.
Mr. Coffee wrote:But ordinary blowing up of microwaves, not really that cool.
What about overriding the safety mechanism and using it to kill yer neighbors lawn? 8)
"Siege warfare, French for spawn camp" WTYP podcast

It's so bad it wraps back around to awesome then back to bad again, then back to halfway between awesome and bad. Like if ed wood directed a godzilla movie - Duckie
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

phred wrote:Phred reporting for duty sirs! If you tell me where to go and what to fuck up, I will be there and it will be fucked.
Mr. Coffee wrote:But ordinary blowing up of microwaves, not really that cool.
What about overriding the safety mechanism and using it to kill yer neighbors lawn? 8)
:lol: Get it to only kill the grass in a letter pattern that spells out PRFYNAFBTFC. :twisted:
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
phred
Jedi Knight

Post by phred »

Im gonna need more tinfoil to help focus the microwaves better then. :twisted:

It's so bad it wraps back around to awesome then back to bad again, then back to halfway between awesome and bad. Like if ed wood directed a godzilla movie - Duckie
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

phred wrote:Im gonna need more tinfoil to help focus the microwaves better then. :twisted:
They don't have wave guides where you live? :?:
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
phred
Jedi Knight

Post by phred »

Last time it was a strictly home made job. We used part of an old shop vac hose wrapped in tin foil to focus the waves.

Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

phred wrote:Phred reporting for duty sirs! If you tell me where to go and what to fuck up, I will be there and it will be fucked.
Not so fast, guy... Prove your AWESOME to us first, then we'll see if you're an AWESOME enough dude to fuck Havokeff's mom.

Show us some AWESOME!
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...