Most Awesome Commie Propaganda Poster Found

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Most Awesome Commie Propaganda Poster Found

Post by MKSheppard »

What does this say anyway Fima or Stas?
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Gullible Jones
Jedi Knight

Post by Gullible Jones »

I don't know, but the dude who's still standing looks suspiciously like Clarke Kent. I call ripoff. :wink:
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Gullible Jones wrote:I don't know, but the dude who's still standing looks suspiciously like Clarke Kent. I call ripoff. :wink:
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, CLARK KENT MACHINE GUN YOU
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

It says "Do not give to the enemy not one footprints worth of our land" or something like that.
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

"With a heart full of hate, no shot can miss."
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

My brother has a beautiful WWII-era print from Russia, with a trio of swords, each bearing a flag of a major Ally power, shattering shackles of a forlorn-looking woman, named "Europe".
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Decue
Padawan Learner

Post by Decue »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:My brother has a beautiful WWII-era print from Russia, with a trio of swords, each bearing a flag of a major Ally power, shattering shackles of a forlorn-looking woman, named "Europe".
Hawkwings
Sith Devotee

Post by Hawkwings »

Those are some seriously awesome propaganda posters. I am in awe.
Vendetta wrote:Richard Gatling was a pioneer in US national healthcare. On discovering that most soldiers during the American Civil War were dying of disease rather than gunshots, he turned his mind to, rather than providing better sanitary conditions and medical care for troops, creating a machine to make sure they got shot faster.
FSTargetDrone
Emperor's Hand

Post by FSTargetDrone »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:My brother has a beautiful WWII-era print from Russia, with a trio of swords, each bearing a flag of a major Ally power, shattering shackles of a forlorn-looking woman, named "Europe".
A-HA! Note that the Russian sword is on its own, to the side, slightly higher as if it were preparing to confront the US and British swords, striking down from above.

No way is that a coincidence. No way, man!

8)
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

Shep, the poster inscription says
"Do not yield an inch of our land to the enemy" J. Stalin
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Lì paludi, minacce, cecchini coi fucili, documenti, file notturne e clandestini
Qui incontri, lotte, passi sincronizzati, colori, capannelli non autorizzati,
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

...La tranquillità è importante ma la libertà è tutto!
Assalti Frontali