Motivational Posters

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Schuyler Colfax
Jedi Master

Post by Schuyler Colfax »

RogueIce wrote:
havokeff wrote:
RogueIce wrote: Wait, what?
Oh. Directed at Colfax not Wong? Well then that just makes it not funny. Way to go Rogue. You really fucked that one up. :roll:
Oh, that. De-inlining. Yeah. I suppose it'd be amusing but no, I wasn't talking to him.

Just Colfax for that stupid picture of Link with the deadspace off to to the right. Seriously man, center your subject!

Incidently, I don't consider my saying something that could easily get me insta-banned to be funny. You asshat. :P
What, I didn't make any of them?

That one with the invisible guns :lol:.
Get some
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Oni Koneko Damien wrote:I don't want to laugh at other peoples' pain, but his position in the picture makes it obvious that not only was he not paying any attention at all because, unlike everyone else in the picture, he's sitting straight up, but also that he hasn't even realized he was hit yet.
Screw that. Sometimes shit is just fucking funny. :D
The picture is full of interesting bits besides that as well. For instance, look at the guy who's doing such a spot-on job of protecting that toddler from a flying baseball bat... and check out that guy just above the whacked-man with the single eyebrow raised, it looks like he telekinetically sent the bat into the guy in front of him.

What cracks me up, beside the guy and the bat, it the old lady's tittie trying to go the opposite way of her body and the person's face right behind the bat. :lol:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

A friend of mine at the local Airsoft shop.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Vandalism inspired by 'Fight Club' is always funny.

Except when it's not...

Sometimes they write themselves. This time they did not...

I'm pretty sure those are all airsoft. Making this picture even funnier.

I think I saw this one in a dream once. It was not a pleasant dream.

I tried a couple subtitles with this one, but none of them worked as well as just "Tolerance".

I almost went with "Terrorists: They're not even trying, anymore", but I think that's too obvious.
Last edited by Flagg on 2008-04-17 07:54pm, edited 2 times in total.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Schuyler Colfax
Jedi Master

Post by Schuyler Colfax »

Oni Koneko Damien wrote:Image
There is so much to laugh at in this picture.
First, you have the guy getting hit, physical humor never gets old.

Next his the chick in the green shirt behind him, if the guy who got whacked and the little kid weren't there she would have gotten whacked in the stomach which would have been funny.

Then there's the guy in all blue in the back who looks like he was trying to catch the bat.

The chick eating something out of the box and the chick next to her, she is completely oblivious.

The dickhead that moved out of the way and left the toddler exposed, I honestly can't look at that without laughing.

The girl all the way in front, apparently didn't see anything.

The two kids behind the guy that got whacked looked like they crapped their pants.

The guy that is standing up turned around, that guy has awesome reflexes.

How is it that the people furthest away from him were more scared than the people next to him?

And last but not least, the guy behind the chick with the green shirt, him, the guy standing up, and the toddler are the only people with balls in this picture.
Get some
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Darth Wong wrote:Lamest pic ever.
yes. Motivational posters that are just character wank are not funny in the slightest. They may look kinda cool, but they sure as hell are not funny.

I have yet to see anyone else realize this about them, but that's usually because I see them at SB.com where most people are too busy furiously mastrubating to them to notice how lame they are.
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Napoleon the Clown
Jedi Council Member

Post by Napoleon the Clown »

Flagg wrote:VI tried a couple subtitles with this one, but none of them worked as well as just "Tolerance".
I notice the Kentucky license plate.'

Maybe:
KENTUCKY
Why did we want them back?

Nah, yours is funner.
Sig images are for people who aren't fucking lazy.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Napoleon the Clown wrote:
Flagg wrote:VI tried a couple subtitles with this one, but none of them worked as well as just "Tolerance".
I notice the Kentucky license plate.'

Maybe:
KENTUCKY
Why did we want them back?

Nah, yours is funner.
Yeah, I tried everything from "Not just for alcohol anymore", to "At least they aren't dragging a black guy". Nothing works better than just 'Tolerance'.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
TithonusSyndrome
Sith Devotee

Post by TithonusSyndrome »

bilateralrope
Sith Acolyte

Post by bilateralrope »

Bladed_Crescent
Jedi Knight

Post by Bladed_Crescent »

A few more:

Sugar, snips, spice and screams: What are little girls made of, made of? What are little boys made of, made of?

"...even posthuman tattooed pigmentless sexy killing machines can be vulnerable and need cuddling." - Shroom Man 777
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Bladed_Crescent wrote:<snip Rumours>
...except there's *no* possible way she could have been sucking him off in that position. The way the top of his pants are, his penis would be about an inch below the edge of the drawer, thus if she were actually sucking him off, we should pretty much see the top of her head down to her nose.

...either that or he's got his pants hitched up to his ribs.
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
FA Xerrik
Padawan Learner

Post by FA Xerrik »

Of course not. That's not the point. It's about rumors starting, which are rarely based in anything factual anyways. Appearance is key here.

By the by, that Assholes one is hysterical.
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

Where does the in-laws one come from?
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
Megabot
Youngling

Post by Megabot »

Kind of lame, but I felt it had to be done:

Starglider
Miles Dyson

Post by Starglider »

Looks like a passable (amateur) cosplay to me. Probably not a furry actually, they tend to make actual fursuits.

I'm going to arbitrarily assume that you have a secret and heartfelt wish to cosplay Slippy Toad, and you're just bitter because you have neither the talent nor the self-confidence.
Megabot
Youngling

Post by Megabot »

Starglider wrote:Looks like a passable (amateur) cosplay to me. Probably not a furry actually, they tend to make actual fursuits.

I'm going to arbitrarily assume that you have a secret and heartfelt wish to cosplay Slippy Toad, and you're just bitter because you have neither the talent nor the self-confidence.
Talent is not an issue, but I fear for anyone who has the self-confidence to apply green dye to their body and dress up in a yellow jumpsuit and red cap. Though unlike the above pic, being overweight would actually be an asset when cosplaying as Slippy.

And on another note, there are more uses for that particular pic than making motivational posters...
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Megabot wrote:Talent is not an issue, but I fear for anyone who has the self-confidence to apply green dye to their body and dress up in a yellow jumpsuit and red cap. Though unlike the above pic, being overweight would actually be an asset when cosplaying as Slippy.

And on another note, there are more uses for that particular pic than making motivational posters...

And a hearty fuck you to you as well.

I have to ask, though: You fear for people who are self-confident?
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Qwerty 42
Jedi Council Member

Post by Qwerty 42 »

So since I'm learning manual transmission, could someone make me one that says "STICKSHIFT: Shut up and go, useless thing!"
Image Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know, the piper's calling you to join him
Megabot
Youngling

Post by Megabot »

Oni Koneko Damien wrote:snip
And a hearty fuck you to you as well.

I have to ask, though: You fear for people who are self-confident?

I admit that came out the wrong way, but the pic you just posted and someone cosplaying as the above character are worlds apart. :) No mean to offend.
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Starglider wrote:Looks like a passable (amateur) cosplay to me. Probably not a furry actually, they tend to make actual fursuits.

I didn't know egyptian gods had cosplayers....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

Qwerty 42 wrote:So since I'm learning manual transmission, could someone make me one that says "STICKSHIFT: Shut up and go, useless thing!"
Or: MANUAL: R is for Race

Which is the advice I got from here and other people when I learned over winter break.
XXXI
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »