3%
Other, please specify
9%

Total votes: 32

weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Arc Light sucked arse?

My GOD, have you even set eyes on Invasion? Now THAT book spanked alpacas while blowing goats and receiving anal from TOWNMNBS.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

A. We have justification now, To respond to others, Shruby might be a bastard, but never gassed his own people or Order Scientists Shot for talking with the UN Inspectors? Hell lets not forget starting a WAR OF CONQUEST which no President has done in Recent Memeory

And as was recently pointed out on MSNBC, Have the inspectors visted any of the Bunkers under Children's Hospitals yet?

No
When do they plan on visiting them?
According to old Mr Hanz head inspector they don't know
Free the people of Iraq? Given that we've been bombing them repeatedly for the last ten years to suit American political interests (also to cover up Clinton's sexual adventures, of course) and ruining their economy with completely unfair sanctions, I think the last thing the Iraqi people want is to be "freed" by the United States.
Except every single thing we take over we help rebuild, From France in WI and WII to Kuwait during the Gulf War, Hell Crews are STILL there cleaning up the last of the mess Saddam made, and its being paid for out of the US's Pocket

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Though I believe Saddam is an asshole, and he should be removed from power jost for that (Without use of force, though), only WMDs being found, Iraq invading another country, or Iraq attacking us first would justify such an invasion for my. I believe an invasion would go fine, but we would have trouble creating a new, stable government.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Vympel wrote:
weemadando wrote:
phongn wrote:
Yes. Oh, if you like reading about Russia vs. USA, Eric Harry's Arc Light is a good read. More grim, though.

Fuck Eric L. Harry. Another one of those fucking authors who use the last 10 pages to have the fucking US or A win against absolutely insurmountable odds through some fucking idiotic plot device.
Damn right. Arc Light sucked ass, it was oh so full of shit.
Well, I found it an entertaining read, even if implausible :P

(Those nuclear strikes wouldn't have stopped with just flattening Russian military targets).
Last edited by phongn on 2003-01-24 10:35am, edited 1 time in total.
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

MKSheppard wrote:http://www.netmarine.net/bat/porteavi/cdg/photo62.jpg

You can tell the shitty british jump jet helicopter carrier by the fact it's
the smallest carrier in the battlegroup off OMAN, participating in
Operation ENDURING FREEDOM
Hrm, it seems that the Italian STOVL carrier has left...
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

weemadando wrote:Arc Light sucked arse?

My GOD, have you even set eyes on Invasion? Now THAT book spanked alpacas while blowing goats and receiving anal from TOWNMNBS.
::groan::

Invasion was pretty bad.