havokeff is drawing (NSFW)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Big boobs. Big gun. Semper Fi. :D
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Some 40Kish guy I did for someone on Deviant Art. His name is actually Ebris. I spelled it wrong when I named the file. :oops:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Shroom Man's Fidel Castro: Dino Eater.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

You are the awesomengest! And that babe on top's pubic hair is exposed! FTW!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Tanasinn
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tanasinn »

havokeff wrote:Some 40Kish guy I did for someone on Deviant Art. His name is actually Ebris. I spelled it wrong when I named the file. :oops:
*snip*
Are those...bolt revolvers? :)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Tanasinn wrote:
havokeff wrote:Some 40Kish guy I did for someone on Deviant Art. His name is actually Ebris. I spelled it wrong when I named the file. :oops:
*snip*
Are those...bolt revolvers? :)
Nope. Las-revolvers. Flip top las-revolvers. :D
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

You're getting better and better havokeff - your new superhuman, Black Streak, what sort of advantage does he have over the far older Praetorian? Plus what happened to Praetorian's brother? I'd say a powerful being like Black Streak could not be taken for granted by the US Government if they cannot really restrain or destroy him if he wanted to go rogue (in Watchmen President Nixon could not do anything about Dr. Manhattan leaving Earth, despite being an integral Cold War asset).
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Ford Prefect delivers somewhat ordered comments!

Black Streak: Awesome. Great character design there. The costume looks great (those boot grew on me quickly), and the background itself is some serious Ronald von Reagan runaway military budget stuff. I honestly think your ability to design a superhero who looks superhero-y, but not cheesy, is really excellent. Like what you did with Shroomy's character Archwind. Good stuff.

Orange, I'm guessing it's nationalism that keeps Black Streak in line, but you never know - there might be honest to God mindcontrol in there. :wink:

Power Girl: Easily your best rendition so far. You attempts at actually 'feminising' have shone through. Not only here, but with Catwoman and that random bewbz girl as well. They look like women, despite the implausible breasts.

Dress: I want one for my girlfriend. :D

Semper Fi: That is an audaciously placed zipper on her crotch. Possibly the most ludicrously fanservicey soldier ever.

40k Gunslinger: Looks meaty, and the Western touches such as the spurs are nice.

Fidel Castro: There are no words.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Three of my favorites. And a good example of very different power sets. Tech, magic and hard work (with some steroids :wink:)
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Just another soldier chick.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Old Plympto
Jedi Master

Post by Old Plympto »

The soldier chick is just one fantastic piece of penciling work.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

That forearm blade just looks radically implausable. Is it supposed to flip forward before use? Because the edge looks like its on the wrong side to chop people at the moment.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

You have achieved excellence in drawing your womens.
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

Very cool. I love the attention to detail you capture, I can really envision holding some of this stuff in my hands. The helmets and the wrist sword are nice touches!
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Hav - your soldier chick looks remarkably like Kristen Cloke from S:AaB
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Old Plympto
Thank you. :D
Crazedwraith
Yes. I made a change on the forearm so now you can't see it in it's housing.
Shroom Man 777
TheMuffinKing
Thanks. :D
Chardok
I have no idea what any of those actors look like anymore.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

I'm always impressed by how kickass your stuff looks, especially when you go nuts with the detail work. Seriously, there's so much going on in that last picture (apart from her breasts, of which there is so much going on).
What is Project Zohar?

Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Havokeff, thism ight strike you as an odd question, but have you ever attempted to do anything 'film noir'? I can't really recall all your art (there's a lot), so I'm not sure whether anything you've done really counts.
What is Project Zohar?

Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

One of Queen Zaia's Dragons and his rider.

This is one of the feared Obsidian Guard Dragons, or as they are more commonly known, The Black Death.

This squadron of Dragons usually consists of younger more impetuous Dragons and it's ranks tend to be mostly filled by NCOs and enlisted and very few officers.

The original Obsidian Guard was formed many centuries ago at the behest of a the mad Steward Hilivan. They served as his personal guard and was initially made up of VERY unscrupulous Dragons and riders. They committed great atrocities under the rule of Hilivan. When a new King was crowned and Hilivan was executed, the Obsidian Guard was banished to the out lying unknown lands. There they were to function as a permanent border guard and were given little or no support in their duties. Many of the Guard were killed.

A small hand full survived the posting and learned from their past mistakes and losses and formed a very tight and highly functional unit. Still, they were left on their own and to their own devices for decades.

One day they were called back to help defend the realm when the majority of the Dragons were stricken with a plague. For one squadron that had never replenished it's numbers they fought amazingly well, almost single handily driving off the Sion Bear army that had laid siege to the realm.

After the victory the Obsidian Guard were offered the chance to reclaim their lost honor and return to the main ranks of the kingdoms Dragon Army, but they refused, instead requesting to return to their home out in the unknown territories and their previous duties. They were granted their request and were given a full logistical support battalion to return with them. They also received the right to periodically come into the realm and draw new members from the ranks of the Dragon Army of their choosing.

This was how the Obsidian Guard maintained for almost 200 years, but eventually the unknown territories had been tamed and the need for a military presence such as the OG was not needed. They were recalled to the Queen who was reigning at the time and reorganized into a Lightning Squadron, a quick strike attack group, but were allowed to keep most of their autonomy.

It was during this time that the first members of the OG began to wear the black armor that their name implied. They also died their beards, hair and mains and painted claws, talons and spikes, black. Soon after the enemies of the realm came to recognize the OG as The Black Death, and they became the most feared Dragon Squadron in all the lands and one no enemy wanted to face.

To this day, they are the first Squadron called upon to attack the enemies of the realm.

More to come on the Dragons and their riders.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Just a quick Colossus.

Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Another one of The Avengers big three. This is on a comic sized board so I did two scans to get the whole thing... which I still didn't. Gotta drop like $1500 to get a scanner that fits these dumb things.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Conan. And I found my shaders. :D
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Quick Superman that I really liked.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

I lovei t when you do this Hav. :D It's all generally good stuff (duh), but I have to say there's something cool about the fact that you gave Queen Zaia's dragons swords. And beards! Your Conan looks totally awesome, as befits Conan. The perspective is epic, and the shading on it makes it seem really defined, giving his Magnificent Muscles added Magnificence.

And speaking of shading, damn son on your latest Supes. This is probably my favourite rendition of him yet, even more so than that earlier one of him on the moon. He looks about ready to kick someone's ass into the sun; though in a particularly sinister way. The smile on his face is actually rather scary.
What is Project Zohar?

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

CONAN'S CODPIECE!

The lamentations of their women :twisted:
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!