Some paintings...

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Some paintings...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

I thought I'd post up some paintings I've done over the last few days. Since they're rather large I've just stuck them on Deviant Art and here are the links:

The most recent

And the one before
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Those are quite nice, although a scan or cropped photo would be better. (the first picture in particular makes it hard to see).
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

I like them.

Drop pod assoult: my only critism is that we only see the shoulder and the shadow of the head and that is kind of ankward.

Peaceful: The scene is a little empty. But otherwise nice.

That and try to find a better way to display them online. Experiment with your camera and lighting a bit.
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.