Wall paint animation

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Rye
To Mega Therion

Wall paint animation

Post by Rye »

This is one of the crazier things I've seen, but it's pretty amazing. It's a stop motion animation of a trippy cartoon painted on to some walls and floors.

http://www.vimeo.com/993998
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Awesome!

I laughed when the businessman shot out a frog's tongue to eat some pinned up (real) papers. :lol:
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
Darth Ruinus
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Ruinus »

Cool but, isnt taging (sp?) like that illegal?
"I don't believe in man made global warming because God promised to never again destroy the earth with water. He sent the rainbow as a sign."
- Sean Hannity Forums user Avi

"And BTW the concept of carbon based life is only a hypothesis based on the abiogensis theory, and there is no clear evidence for it."
-Mazen707 informing me about the facts on carbon-based life.
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Chee-rist, that was amazing.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Resinence
Jedi Knight

Post by Resinence »

Darth Ruinus wrote:Cool but, isnt taging (sp?) like that illegal?
The whole area was covered in idiot-tags, and the artist painted over everything white for the next frames anyway. It was an improvement :)

The animation itself was awesome, it's sad that you don't see trippy stuff like that very often.
“Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.” - Oscar Wilde.
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

Resinence wrote:
Darth Ruinus wrote:Cool but, isnt taging (sp?) like that illegal?
The whole area was covered in idiot-tags, and the artist painted over everything white for the next frames anyway. It was an improvement :)

The animation itself was awesome, it's sad that you don't see trippy stuff like that very often.
Tagging isn't always illegal.
XXXI