Hillary's Downfall

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Hillary's Downfall

Post by MKSheppard »

"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

OMG Shep! that was AWESOME I htank you so much for finiding this. .I mean I've seen that hitler bit a dozen times with other audio and such.. but THAT rocked..
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Alright. THAT was funny. Quite quotable. :lol:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

WITH CUNTS FOR EYES!!!
Last edited by Flagg on 2008-05-11 08:18pm, edited 1 time in total.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

What movie is that?
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Downfall.

This couldn't have been any better if they'd used some fancy CG to edit all the officers into Clinton's campaign staff and ol' Adolf himself into the Hildebeast!
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

That... that's fucking hilarious. Thank you shep, I needed that.
CaptHawkeye
Sith Devotee

Post by CaptHawkeye »

"I'm the one who said from the beginning we should set up Dean in a hooker sting like they did to Spitzer!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Best care anywhere.
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

That was very funny, but I found Hitler's tirades over the current generation of games consoles funnier.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

I saw that a couple days ago and ROFLcopter'd my ass off.

It seems so chillingly real and apt, too.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Adrian Laguna
Sith Marauder

Post by Adrian Laguna »

The best part is that I could totally see Hillary ranting like that to her campaign staff. I don't believe for a minute that she thinks "working class whites" are anything but, "illiterate drop-outs too stupid to punch a ballot with their fat little fingers", and "the dumbest fucks in the country".
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

"This video is not available in your country."

Damn, when die Youtube start doing shit like that?
Losonti Tokash
Sith Devotee

Post by Losonti Tokash »

Are you in Germany?
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

Yes. Why?
Bounty
Emperor's Hand

Post by Bounty »

salm wrote:Yes. Why?
Displaying swastikas is still illegal in Germany, unless it's for historical purposes, isn't it? Maybe someone complained about them appearing in a gag film.
Vanas
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vanas »

IIRC, the Downfall movie was made in Germany, for Germans...

And that was indeed awesome. some great one-liners.
According to wikipedia, "the Mohorovičić discontinuity is the boundary between the Earth's crust and the mantle."
According to Starbound, it's a problem solvable with enough combat drugs to turn you into the Incredible Hulk.
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Crossroads Inc. wrote:HILLARY STRIKS BACK!
...that's the most fucking retarded thing I've seen in weeks. Aside from invoking Godwin's Law right off the fucking bat, that has to be some of the most atonal and irritating guitar I've ever fucking heard.
JADAFETWA
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

Kuja wrote:
...that's the most fucking retarded thing I've seen in weeks. Aside from invoking Godwin's Law right off the fucking bat, that has to be some of the most atonal and irritating guitar I've ever fucking heard.
Just shows the uneducated vote is going to Hilary.

The person who made that video can't spell Choice ;)

And how the hell did they get Obama = Hitler?
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Zac Naloen wrote:
Kuja wrote:
Just shows the uneducated vote is going to Hilary.

The person who made that video can't spell Choice ;)

And how the hell did they get Obama = Hitler?
Using the slogan yes we can is apparently one that Cesar and Hitler both used, and now Barrack Obama uses it.. GASP!
Oh and as the comment section points out, Bob the Builder also uses it, which means I guess Bob the Builder=Hitler

The video basicly states the following
Hitler liked the Slogan "Yes we can", so Obama equals Hitler... what's funny is that all the other people who used the slogan are rather well liked by History. So Obama=Everyone who uses the Slogan so now he's 1/5th a Hitler, but 1/5 a Cesar!

The funniest part by far is that the only negative against Obama is the fact that Obama uses a slogan that Hitler used, and then it goes into a bunch of reasons why Bush's eight years was bad.

So it's a pro-Hillery add by... default? It makes no aurgments for Hillary except to note she's "electable".

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

I think Obama's more identifying with Bob the Builder than Hitler.
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Since Hitler spoke German, and Caesar spoke Latin, I doubt they ever uttered the phrase, "Yes we can." Shit, when Caesar was speaking, English as we know it didn't exist!

That's his entire argument down the tubes. :wink:
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

what is the Latin equivalent of "Yes We can" then?
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

Adolf Hitler is having another war room tantrum after finding out his tantrum scene has been spoofed so many times on YouTube. :lol:

"You're the new 'Star Wars Kid'." :twisted: