SD.net's World OOC/Discussion thread MK IV

Create, read, or participate in text-based RPGs

Moderators: Thanas, Steve

Shinn Langley Soryu
Jedi Council Member

Post by Shinn Langley Soryu »

Coiler wrote:Coilerburg is facing its own version of Disco Demolition Night....

:P
We'll have to have a Ten Cent Beer Night at one of the Olympic events, then. :P

Seeing as I have a small force of Marines serving as advisers to the Coilerburg military that were allowed to return after being withdrawn back home during the nuclear war scare, and seeing as the vast majority of those Marines are rap fans... :twisted:
I ship Eino Ilmari Juutilainen x Lydia V. Litvyak.

ImageImageImage
Phantasee: Don't be a dick.
Stofsk: What are you, his mother?
The Yosemite Bear: Obviously, which means that he's grounded, and that she needs to go back to sucking Mr. Coffee's cock.

"d-did... did this thread just turn into Thanas/PeZook slash fiction?" - Ilya Muromets[/size]
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Coiler, what do you have against Shroomanian shit-rap? :(
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

Excellent. I'll be wanting...hmm, sufficient equipment for fifteen regiments, five amphibious, four armored, and six motor rifle. By "equipment", I mean small arms; I've already got the tanks, landing craft and such. However much that costs is fine (up to a point); I've not got a whole lot else to spend it on.
Ok you've got yourself a deal. Now just tell me how many guns do you need and what type? I estimated around 75000 pieces(maybe more) to equip all your soldiers. We can work out the price later. :wink:
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Oh my god. Science! SCIENCE! :twisted:

Thrice-damned recessive genes!!!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Post by Fingolfin_Noldor »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Oh my god. Science! SCIENCE! :twisted:

Thrice-damned recessive genes!!!
Science is fun. We will enjoy decoding the genes.

The holy grail for biology really is the ability to simulate what a human would be like with the right genes. :P
STGOD: Byzantine Empire
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Shirtless but for a trenchcoat. And with a faux-British accent.

This is SO gonna kick ass!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Shirtless but for a trenchcoat. And with a faux-British accent.

This is SO gonna kick ass!
Mind if I grow a baby with his genes? :P
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Please do so!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Please do so!
Alright. Let's see if Adult stem cells can have any juice in them.. unless we have his testicles (let's assume we have them :lol: )
Kreia
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

The Sultan is allowed to visit Antioch, which has a sizable Muslim community there, if he so wishes. Just drop me a note and we will talk.
Kreia
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Heh :)

It's funny how Byzantium went to such lenghts to preserve the DNA of a panicky sociopathic thug with a serious agression control problem ;)
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

PeZook wrote:Heh :)

It's funny how Byzantium went to such lenghts to preserve the DNA of a panicky sociopathic thug with a serious agression control problem ;)
For Science! :D

Now what if I had Shep's DNA... :lol:
Kreia
Shinn Langley Soryu
Jedi Council Member

Considering what happened to those Marines in Coilerburg, would it be considered a bit much to have the Duchy of Langley declare the Real Rockers Anti-Rap Club a terrorist organization?

ImageImageImage
The Yosemite Bear: Obviously, which means that he's grounded, and that she needs to go back to sucking Mr. Coffee's cock.

"d-did... did this thread just turn into Thanas/PeZook slash fiction?" - Ilya Muromets[/size]
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Shinn Langley Soryu wrote:Considering what happened to those Marines in Coilerburg, would it be considered a bit much to have the Duchy of Langley declare the Real Rockers Anti-Rap Club a terrorist organization?
Well strictly speaking, your Marines went into an anti-rap riot (why you didn't say)...blaring rap. Which wasn't exactly the smartest thing for them to do.

I'd say those Marines would likely face an investigation and possible court-martial. Because they weren't exactly being bright out there.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Uh...we're gonna have an international incident over rap now? :P

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Shinn Langley Soryu
Jedi Council Member

RogueIce wrote:
Shinn Langley Soryu wrote:Considering what happened to those Marines in Coilerburg, would it be considered a bit much to have the Duchy of Langley declare the Real Rockers Anti-Rap Club a terrorist organization?
Well strictly speaking, your Marines went into an anti-rap riot (why you didn't say)...blaring rap. Which wasn't exactly the smartest thing for them to do.

I'd say those Marines would likely face an investigation and possible court-martial. Because they weren't exactly being bright out there.
Why the Marines were in Coilerburg to begin with, you ask? In a previous post, I mentioned that a small force of Marines were dispatched to help train the Coilerburg military as part of its Great Mobilization.

Yukari and Haruka could probably plead ignorant and say that they were simply driving through town and minding their own business when the rioters provoked them by tossing rocks, eggs, and (most significantly) Molotov cocktails at their Mercedes. On the other hand, I doubt their superiors, not to mention the Coilerburg authorities, would be too pleased with the fact that they blundered into an anti-rap demonstration blasting rap from their speakers, to say nothing of the fact that Yukari and Haruka actually killed several of the protestors; in addition, the radio operator back at MACC HQ most likely took a dim view of Haruka asking for permission to use deadly force on mere civilians. It could go either way, to be honest.
PeZook wrote:Uh...we're gonna have an international incident over rap now? :P
Well, we've had weirder things happen in this world, so an international incident over rap is well within the realm of possibility. There's still time to defuse the situation, though.

ImageImageImage

RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Shinn Langley Soryu wrote:
RogueIce wrote:

Why the Marines were in Coilerburg to begin with, you ask? In a previous post, I mentioned that a small force of Marines were dispatched to help train the Coilerburg military as part of its Great Mobilization.
I meant why were they going into a riot zone, not why were they in-country. :wink:
Shinn Langley Soryu wrote:Yukari and Haruka could probably plead ignorant and say that they were simply driving through town and minding their own business when the rioters provoked them by tossing rocks, eggs, and (most significantly) Molotov cocktails at their Mercedes. On the other hand, I doubt their superiors, not to mention the Coilerburg authorities, would be too pleased with the fact that they blundered into an anti-rap demonstration blasting rap from their speakers, to say nothing of the fact that Yukari and Haruka actually killed several of the protestors; in addition, the radio operator back at MACC HQ most likely took a dim view of Haruka asking for permission to use deadly force. It could go either way, to be honest.
Well cruising around in a government vehicle while on duty (the fact it was a government vehicle and they were carrying live weapons speaks to this) blaring rap isn't exactly professional conduct in the first place. :wink:

Of course not immediately backing out and/or turning around when they noticed the rioters ahead (unless they're going to try and claim they somehow came out of nowhere) would also raise questions. :)
Shinn Langley Soryu wrote:
Well, we've had weirder things happen in this world, so an international incident over rap is well within the realm of possibility. There's still time to defuse the situation, though.
Oh sure there is. I could see the Langley government scapegoating those Marines (although to be honest there's reason enough to bring them on charges anyway) or something.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

due to reality the bears are going to be a bit less active for awhile (Critical Memory Allocation Error, while playing SMACX, :roll: )

should have known those two 512 chips had survived two mobo meltdowns, and the Virus attack from two weeks ago.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Grand Moff Yenchin
Sith Devotee

Post by Grand Moff Yenchin »

A 3 way war between Rap, metal, and jazz fans would be cool :P
1st Plt. Comm. of the Warwolves
Member of Justice League
"People can't see Buddha so they say he doesn't have a body, since his body is formed of atoms, of course you can't see it. Saying he doesn't have a body is correct"- Li HongZhi
Raj Ahten
Jedi Council Member

Post by Raj Ahten »

Well, I spent about half an hour writing upo the operation summary to capture Pulaski. I hope it doesn't have too many errors and that it makes sense to everyone. So Pezook, what do you have planned for all the traitors?
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

Raj Ahten wrote:Well, I spent about half an hour writing upo the operation summary to capture Pulaski. I hope it doesn't have too many errors and that it makes sense to everyone. So Pezook, what do you have planned for all the traitors?
A long period of torture followed by a slow and painful death. :twisted:
A 3 way war between Rap, metal, and jazz fans would be cool Razz
Can i play da gangsta side? :twisted:
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Wow. You Langley mofos are craze, mang! :lol:
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Raj Ahten wrote:Well, I spent about half an hour writing upo the operation summary to capture Pulaski. I hope it doesn't have too many errors and that it makes sense to everyone. So Pezook, what do you have planned for all the traitors?
I recommend having their eyes gorged out, and tongues cut out.

Then parade them around the city. :lol:
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Oh, Stas. Crossroads is in the FUN now, mang! YEAH! 8)
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Raj Ahten wrote:So Pezook, what do you have planned for all the traitors?
Well, a trial and life imprisonment. Execution for the main insitgator (since he's directly responsible for the murder of dozens of PeZookian citizens.

No, no torture or parading them around the city :D

Damn...looks like I will have to let ProTec back in, huh? :D