Create, read, or participate in text-based RPGs

Moderators: Thanas, Steve

Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Post by Fingolfin_Noldor »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Shep Mk.2 or Rocky IV? :P
Shep Mk. 2, the crazier version.
STGOD: Byzantine Empire
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Stas Bush wrote:Do you have bomber planes to, um, carry the missile? :? :)

Yea, I will do the machines for you. My production is a litle in disarray due to the nuclear craze.
We have Blackbeard facilities and MacMillan's an industrial giant.

Also, I do have like... 5 B-1 Lancers, mentioned in my OOB, they've been there for a while.

Hey, we might want some Black Jacks while we're at it. Or make a land-based hypersonic missile! UBER-BLACKBEARDS! :twisted:
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

East Neverhood Army group is an illegitimate, non-government, unrecognized militia occupying half a nation. As far as I know, it also has no strategic weapons to speak of.
Or make a land-based hypersonic missile!
It can be land-launched as far as I know with a missile booster.
Last edited by K. A. Pital on 2008-06-10 01:45am, edited 1 time in total.
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Lì paludi, minacce, cecchini coi fucili, documenti, file notturne e clandestini
Qui incontri, lotte, passi sincronizzati, colori, capannelli non autorizzati,
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

...La tranquillità è importante ma la libertà è tutto!
Assalti Frontali
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Shroom Man 777 wrote:

Yea, I will do the machines for you. My production is a litle in disarray due to the nuclear craze.
We have Blackbeard facilities and MacMillan's an industrial giant.

Also, I do have like... 5 B-1 Lancers, mentioned in my OOB, they've been there for a while.

Hey, we might want some Black Jacks while we're at it. Or make a land-based hypersonic missile! UBER-BLACKBEARDS! :twisted:
Jeez dude, 5 is too little for your size. Go buy more. You don't want to be caught with your pants down in the next Nuclear killjoy.
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Stas Bush wrote:
East Neverhood Army group is an illegitimate, non-government, unrecognized militia occupying half a nation. As far as I know, it also has no strategic weapons to speak of.
Well, there's still the problem of defecting Shepnukistan factions who have nukes.
Kreia
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

Jeez dude, 5 is too little for your size
I maintain a small force likewise. I think making oversize strategic airforce would simply balloon the expenses. Though with Shep's mentality I agree expanding it somehwat is necessary :D
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

Assalti Frontali
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

I will chip 100 mil into the Tu-2000 project.

For Science!

BTW, I will be posting the proposed purchases for the FUN defence fund.
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

I will be posting the proposed purchases for the FUN defence fund.
Okay. I think we should really think about common defense.

I'm running quite a few arms plants so feel free to raise the orders, production is expanded.

Assalti Frontali
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Stas Bush wrote:East Neverhood Army group is an illegitimate, non-government, unrecognized militia occupying half a nation. As far as I know, it also has no strategic weapons to speak of.
An entire Armored Corps is a milita? Remember, General Ye was commander of VI Armored Corps before being promoted to Commander of the Group of Nukistani Forces, Neverhood.

As for strategic weapons; they're sitting in Saddamistan now; about half of SAC to be exact.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Stas Bush wrote:
Jeez dude, 5 is too little for your size
I maintain a small force likewise. I think making oversize strategic airforce would simply balloon the expenses. Though with Shep's mentality I agree expanding it somehwat is necessary :D
Of course, that's why I'm expanding my bomber force beyond the 10 that you will complete by this year.
Kreia
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

As for strategic weapons; they're sitting in Saddamistan now; about half of SAC to be exact.
You flew half of your bomber airforce to Saddamistan and no one flinched? :? :lol:
An entire Armored Corps is a milita?
Sure :lol: What do you think it is? An army? The army of what state? ;) :lol:

Assalti Frontali
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

MKSheppard wrote:As for strategic weapons; they're sitting in Saddamistan now; about half of SAC to be exact.
Dude. When you died, a SAC B-1 in Saddamistan ended up getting grounded by Saddamistan as they confiscated the plane and the bombs, sort of like the Iraqi planes in Iran during the Gulf War.

Mang.
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Shroom Man 777 wrote:
MKSheppard wrote:As for strategic weapons; they're sitting in Saddamistan now; about half of SAC to be exact.
Dude. When you died, a SAC B-1 in Saddamistan ended up getting grounded by Saddamistan as they confiscated the plane and the bombs, sort of like the Iraqi planes in Iran during the Gulf War.

Mang.
Lots of them actually. Now Saddamistan has a good bit of Shepnukistan's weapons.

As if things couldn't get any more "interesting" than they can.
Kreia
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Yeah. I think the FUN's priority should be a comprehensive air-defence network, with several layers (including terminal missile defence), stationary and mobile radars, EW aircraft, and a shit-ton of dispersed, mobile SAM launchers.

We could incorporate THEL systems into that. We have S-300 producers in the FUN, we should push the development of the S-400, procure a lot of mobile command centers, build radars and comms networks, standardize between FUN members and run a series of massive excercises in order to integrate all that. Then there's the question of interceptors to consider...

This will take a lot of money, but Shep's Bomber Horde necessitates that. And, of course, there's the UKB with their Tungsten Rods Of Death, necessitating armed space stations with lasers and space fighters and massive ground-based lasers and EW systems.

Shit :P

EDIT: Oh, and look at the package of that Ivan Drago action figure :D

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

I'm almost tempted to post something along the lines of "Oh No, the Great Destroyer has returned!" but I know, that's an over reaction.

Or is it?
Kreia
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

I don't know. We'll see if he tries to start another nuclear war in six months.

It's a good thing I didn't cancel the 1+ billion multi layered civil defence program :P

I wonder how Shep will see Shinra and PeZookia dining with the Sultan and shit...the guy is certainly easier to get along with than some of our home muslims.

Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

PeZook wrote:I don't know. We'll see if he tries to start another nuclear war in six months.

It's a good thing I didn't cancel the 1+ billion multi layered civil defence program :P

I wonder how Shep will see Shinra and PeZookia dining with the Sultan and shit...the guy is certainly easier to get along with than some of our home muslims.
The construction of km deep bunkers in the mountains/hills of Anatolia and in Greece went on overdrive with 24hr construction schedules since I left OMSK with a good part of it completed.

Which reminds me, the first mining drills made from Bear Republic specs should be ready in in a month or two.... about now.
Kreia
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Fingolfin_Noldor wrote:
PeZook wrote:I don't know. We'll see if he tries to start another nuclear war in six months.

The construction of km deep bunkers in the mountains/hills of Anatolia and in Greece went on overdrive with 24hr construction schedules since I left OMSK with a good part of it completed.

Which reminds me, the first mining drills made from Bear Republic specs should be ready in in a month or two.... about now.
Oh! That reminds me!

Raj Ahten
Jedi Council Member

Post by Raj Ahten »

Well, who would Shep declare nuclear war on in six months? Himself? Thats the problem with a civil war, anything you destroy is your own shit. Also I doubt he'd be geting his nukes back from Sadaamistan; I'd wager he'd be lucky to get crews and parts of bombers back. They may be allies, but Sadaam isn't likely to give back the weapons. How does he know that the new Shep isn't just a body double? There is no way to prove who the real Shep is :o .
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Damn, people! The ISCA is becoming too successful!

I've finished tallying up the orders for this year: we've filled capacity to the brim and we've still got a backlog!

Come on, vote Wilkonia and Byzantium in already! We need their shipyards to realize all orders for this year! :D

Jesus, merchant shipping on Nova Terra is surely picking up speed, huh?

EDIT: Aaaand...the first olympic soccer game!

Don't mind the rapidly changing shirts and balls, please :P

Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Who plays Soccer with Byzantium next? Note that the Greeks and Turks love Soccer and it is big in Byzantium.
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

ROCKY IV
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Fingolfin_Noldor wrote:Who plays Soccer with Byzantium next? Note that the Greeks and Turks love Soccer and it is big in Byzantium.
It's big in PeZookia, to! We can negotiate with people to get Byzantium and PeZookia into the finals and have a clash of the titans!!! :D

Or not. Whatever suits your fancy ;)

PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Oh...damn...there'snot gonna be another clash of the titans like this one :(

:D

Coiler
Jedi Knight

Post by Coiler »

Let's just say that the you haven't heard the last of the Real Rockers..... :P
Visitor of five museum ships.